Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 41. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just admire your superiority over other similar projects. Good work, developer!
what advantages do you mean? I would like to know more about this in more detail
I think it means PRIVATE, INSTANT, ECO-FRIENDLY and SECURE
Sounds awesome! could someone explain the difference between PRIVATE and secure?
PRIVATE means that your money related data, movement history and adjust is classified. Keep it that path with Darksend innovation.
SECURE means that Transactions are built into the blockchain perpetually and upheld up crosswise over many servers around the world
Very good, I really like it, but how about INSTANT ??
INSTANT  means that  Quit the queue. Transact with anybody, whenever, any place on the planet in division of seconds with InstaTX
And I do not quite understand what it means ECO-FRIENDLY?
ECO-FRIENDLY - Birake is full proof of stake which eleminates the use of power hungry mining rigs that consumes lot of electricity for mining.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I want the project advance! Extraordinary website, responsive project!  Good luck.
Activity: 112
I just admire your superiority over other similar projects. Good work, developer!
what advantages do you mean? I would like to know more about this in more detail
Sounds awesome! could someone explain the difference between PRIVATE and secure?
PRIVATE means that your money related data, movement history and adjust is classified. Keep it that path with Darksend innovation.
SECURE means that Transactions are built into the blockchain perpetually and upheld up crosswise over many servers around the world
INSTANT  means that  Quit the queue. Transact with anybody, whenever, any place on the planet in division of seconds with InstaTX
And I do not quite understand what it means ECO-FRIENDLY?
Activity: 154
Happy to be a part of Birake community
What was the price in presale?
Another great achievement to all of us! Keep it up guys! Let's keep the fire burning.
Birake not only one of the best .....it's best one I have seen... in this year soo far.
Looking forward for more updates. Pretty good activity, credible project!  Good luck dev's!
Activity: 10
Hi  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Activity: 168
Is there a mobile purse Birake?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
this is very interesting. i will buy the masternode soon
Hello guys, I am really interesting in investing in Birake
Birake in my opinion is already a project with success.
very good project! Wishing you all the best
Hey, this project seems pretty nice and well-organized
Does Birake plans to implement privacy? I think that we would be great if the team could implement that in future. Users like privacy oriented coins.
yea, I have noticed that they love their project, cause the reply on discord is instant, if  you ask any questions, or need some help
Pages:
Jump to: