Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 53. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

It would be great to see your project at www.icoguide.com as their opinion is very important for me, I trust their rates and reviews.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the Birake project provided an interesting idea - everyone can rent and own an exchange platform.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
I invite you to join their Discord if you want to earn some coins, there are a few bounties there.
The team is unveiled with linkedin profiles and looks strong on their planning and marketing.
It will soon be listed on CryptoBridge.
Shared MN seats available with 100 coins!
Activity: 83
I peeked BIRAKE Masternode great profit DIAGRAM Great ease of dealing.BIRAKE Wallet Small size with amazing features. Behind BIRAKE project strong and experienced team, In my opinion this project will be successful and investing in it will be profitable, The real breakthrough will be in October after entry Exchanges. I like and I believe in this idea.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
There's a lot of Masternodes type of coin nowadays some of them are not continue or abused by the traders and also the Dev team, and most of the project abandoned by the developers. There's a masternode type of coin also collecting money from investors and after getting the money, they're gone, Some of the masternode coin not getting the targeted exchange volume and now being delisted by some exchanges. but I consider BIRAKE as one of the potential to hit high value in the market.. I wish the team will focus on building the community who are willing to support this project.. Having a great number of people who are willing to support is a WINNING FACTOR for this project.
copper member
Activity: 243
If I want a cryptocurrency exchange?
Damn right I do! But how? How do I do that?
Do I have to buy a masternode or just wait until you get listed?
How much would that cost me overall?
I hope I got this right, I will go ahead now and read the whitepaper first

We didn't decide yet how to proceed with the fees. We have multiple financial plans like:
- lower monthly fee but higher percentage from your earnings
- higher monthly fee with lower percentage (both variants depends of volume that you can bring of course)
- locking some coins (maybe hold few nodes) in order to have the possibility to use the platform as your own

The main focus right now is to finish the product and for sure we will choose the best choice for everyone
Activity: 13
If I want a cryptocurrency exchange?
Damn right I do! But how? How do I do that?
Do I have to buy a masternode or just wait until you get listed?
How much would that cost me overall?
I hope I got this right, I will go ahead now and read the whitepaper first
Activity: 43
Good to see the profit diagram in detail. Birakecoin is Looks promising. But all you need to do is make a strong and active commuinity.
Adding Active, Hard working team members will be a great move.
By the way, its looks promising so par.. So, i will buy some MN's. Good luck.
Activity: 154
wishig all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties.
Activity: 12
You want to use bitcoin's blockchain for launching an exchange? Funny. Why you are doing nothing since your ICO?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
It seems a very interesting project. So I have just joined in the Discord community through a friend's invitation. I also want to join in the bounties.

Good luck to every one, to developer team and members as well. I wish us all to be successful here.  Smiley
copper member
MASTERNODES UPDATE:

MasterNodes Online: 53
ROI (annual): 2 645%
Daily income: 724 BIR
Block: 13 980
Required coins for masternode: 10,000 BIR

copper member