Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 116. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
People, get off 1gh.com

You are hurting the value of the coins you mine.

THERE ARE OTHER POOLS. THEY ARE FREE TO JOIN AND CHARGE LESS ON THE COINS YOU MINE.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
https://max.suprnova.cc is still giving away 5 MAX per Block for the Block Finder !

No fees, 0.001 withdrawal fees, DDoS prot, Stratum, Vardiff etc.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
I didn't told that, you moron.

Exchanges are fine with XPM mined 70-90% at ypool for months because obviously people behind ypool are not up for 51% attacking Primecoin.

Get off my back, thanks.
No way, stop spreading FUD first trying to lure miners to your private pool Smiley It is your likes who really harm the value scaring investors away with non-existant 51 attacks.

I do not have a pool nor I'm asociated with any one of them. But OK, stay retarded and think what you want including Bter not accepting deposits
and increasing confirmations to 200+ because of something other than 51% attack ... I have no more time to waste on you and alikes, for today.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Exchanges are fine with XPM mined 70-90% at ypool for months because obviously people behind ypool are not up for 51% attacking Primecoin.
Get off my back, thanks.
LOL))
fee is not important for me.
i like the stability of the 1gh.
ypool has 5% ))) fee for ProtoShares (PTS), has 80% of pts network and people is not complaining about this.
good luck. be happy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Get off my back, thanks.
No way, stop spreading FUD first trying to lure miners to your private pool Smiley It is your likes who really harm the value scaring investors away with non-existant 51 attacks.
legendary

Get off my back, thanks.
I'm making things up ... tell that to Bter staff. Afterwards go educate yourself on the important matters with cryptocoins, like what 51% attack
means and what consequences it can have short, mid and long-term. To make it a bit easier for you and others, you really think exchanges will
be fine with losing BTC and possibly MAX as well for days or weeks and all that because noob miners are lazy to move to some other MAX pools?

Yes, exchanges are perfectly happy with XPM mined 70-90% at ypool for months. However, the point is you told some transactions do not get confirmed now, and this is just plain lie.
legendary
I'm making things up ... tell that to Bter staff. Afterwards go educate yourself on the important matters with cryptocoins, like what 51% attack
means and what consequences it can have short, mid and long-term. To make it a bit easier for you and others, you really think exchanges will
be fine with losing BTC and possibly MAX as well for days or weeks and all that because noob miners are lazy to move to some other MAX pools?
"Welcome to RocketPool the supporting pool for MaxCoin

Here at RocketPool we believe that MaxCoin is the next big thing in the crypto world. Because of this and becuase the coin was 0% pre-mined, we have decided to donate 50% of all proceeds from our pool to the core developers of the coin.

This means 1% fees with 0.5% being donated to the MaxCoin foundation. If you would like to raise this donation amount, you are directly helping the development and future of MaxCoin."

Pool Hashrate 403.56 MH/s

http://max.rocketpool.co.uk

Well, most of you not mining at RocketPool really deserved to lose all your coins. Especially you morons still mining in the biggest pool. Not helping
developers but helping 51% attacker and expecting MAX price will go up, now that's hillarious!

Hey you 51% attacker, please start rejecting all transactions except your own, thanks!  Grin
Are there really unconfirmed transactions on the network, or you just making things up?

You should expect major issues at any moment for as long as any pool has 51% or more of total hashpower. If Bter was scammed for BTC and
MAX once and attacker still has majority of hashrate he will go for it again, make no mistake. This time Cryptsy or some other exchange since
Bter increased number of confirmations to 200 (or 1,000?).

http://max.1gh.com

"Pool fee is 1%. When the pool hashrate grows over 50% of MaxCoin network total, the fee is increased to 2%. Over 60% the fee is increased to 3%. The fee is recalculated every 120 blocks found on the network, or approx. every hour.

Current fee is 3% (blocks 51840 - 51960). Pool hashpower 67.5% of total net at block 51840."

You guys are truly insane!  Cheesy

So, you are making things up after all, I take it. Does not add you credibility..
legendary
51% attack, obviously. It is like that when you allow one mining pool to have more than 51% of total hashpower and you have no clue who really
is behind that pool. You should at all times asume they will abuse their power and it is so because most people when tempted hardly ever manage
to permanently resist the temptation.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Attacks#Attacker_has_a_lot_of_computing_power

Distribute your hashing power so that no pool is even close to 51% of total hashpower.

I don't know if you're trolling, or if you're serious. If you are serious, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. There's no 51% happening right now. There's no double-spending going on. Plus I don't even mine at 1gh.com (which you're referring to). I've never lost a penny from any pool. This is an EXCHANGE issue, NOT a pool issue.

It is an exchange issue caused by pool issue. In other words, pool you idiots helped to achieve over 50% of total hashpower (for what you pay an
extra 2% pool fees, bravo!) scammed BTC and most likely MAX from Bter.
Activity: 7
51% attack, obviously. It is like that when you allow one mining pool to have more than 51% of total hashpower and you have no clue who really
is behind that pool. You should at all times asume they will abuse their power and it is so because most people when tempted hardly ever manage

Distribute your hashing power so that no pool is even close to 51% of total hashpower.

I don't know if you're trolling, or if you're serious. If you are serious, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. There's no 51% happening right now. There's no double-spending going on. Plus I don't even mine at 1gh.com (which you're referring to). I've never lost a penny from any pool. This is an EXCHANGE issue, NOT a pool issue.

legendary

Here at RocketPool we believe that MaxCoin is the next big thing in the crypto world. Because of this and becuase the coin was 0% pre-mined, we have decided to donate 50% of all proceeds from our pool to the core developers of the coin.

This means 1% fees with 0.5% being donated to the MaxCoin foundation. If you would like to raise this donation amount, you are directly helping the development and future of MaxCoin."

Well, most of you not mining at RocketPool really deserved to lose all your coins. Especially you morons still mining in the biggest pool. Not helping
developers but helping 51% attacker and expecting MAX price will go up, now that's hillarious!

Hey you 51% attacker, please start rejecting all transactions except your own, thanks!  Grin
Are there really unconfirmed transactions on the network, or you just making things up?

You should expect major issues at any moment for as long as any pool has 51% or more of total hashpower. If Bter was scammed for BTC and
MAX once and attacker still has majority of hashrate he will go for it again, make no mistake. This time Cryptsy or some other exchange since
Bter increased number of confirmations to 200 (or 1,000?).

http://max.1gh.com

"Pool fee is 1%. When the pool hashrate grows over 50% of MaxCoin network total, the fee is increased to 2%. Over 60% the fee is increased to 3%. The fee is recalculated every 120 blocks found on the network, or approx. every hour.

Current fee is 3% (blocks 51840 - 51960). Pool hashpower 67.5% of total net at block 51840."

You noob miners are truly insane!

Activity: 15
Today I see on bter if I click MAX deposit: MAX deposit is disabled
about 50 maxs are in motion for half day, anyone same issue ?

Same issue here, deposited MAX 5 hours ago (600 confirmations) and zero balance still. Only to find out that MAX deposits have been "disabled" on bter.com.

Does this make sense for an exchange to "disable" deposits, yet post NO announcement of it?

I heard from someone that they got an email response from bter.com stating they need 1000 confirmations now for MAX. What type of bs is that?
BTER are performing maintenance. Just contact their support team.

* BTER "disabled" ProtoShares for about three days a two weeks ago. I didn't lose any PTS. Keep calm.

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys

I made a withdrawal from my wallet to an exchange, but lost internet connection on my laptop sometime during the process or shortly thereafter. I've noticed that I have 0 confirmations within the wallet, and it's been over a half hour now.

Any idea on what I can do? I've restarted the wallet multiple times. Is there some sort of command that can reset the transaction?

Thanks for the help....

I have had the same issue when I shut down my wallet just after sending a transaction - before it could be announced.

You can fix it by doing the following;

1: Make sure your Wallet is closed.
2: Open a folder, and type %appdata% into the address bar and hit enter.
3: go into the MaxCoin folder, then into the blocks folder
4: delete all the .dat files in there
5: Restart the wallet app
6: It will state that the database is corrupt, and ask if you want to fix it - say yes.
7: It will then re-synch your wallet from the beginning, and the transaction will occur
8: send the fixer a tip - address below Wink  <--- this is the most important part of the process XD

Thanks!

send a tip  Cool Good luck!
Activity: 23
MaxHash.Org Pool is now @ 0% fee's! You keep 100% of your profits Smiley

10 MAX bonus giveaway to our first 3 block finders!

Pool Features:

PPLNS Reward System! - Punishes pool hoppers & rewards our long term miners.
Premium Dedicated Servers - We use 2 rock solid dedicated servers running on PREMIUM Internap bandwidth to lower latency & stales.
Based in New York - US East Coast to ensure good connection for all miners.
Vardiff - Our stratum uses efficient variable difficulty to ensure you're getting the right shares.
0% FEE - 0% Pool fee's meaning you keep 100% of your profits. Please consider a small donation
10 Max Giveaway - Giving away 10 MAX each to our first 3 block finders!
Great Community - Friendly & helpful community operating the pool. We'll do our best to help get you set-up Smiley

Come give us a try & maybe you'll like it Smiley

Admin
www.maxhash.org
legendary
news?

An alien invasion is going on at certain parts of the world. Recommended action is to sell all your MAX and abandon the planet. Just do it, quick!  Cheesy

Today I see on bter if I click MAX deposit: MAX deposit is disabled
about 50 maxs are in motion for half day, anyone same issue ?

Same issue here, deposited MAX 5 hours ago (600 confirmations) and zero balance still. Only to find out that MAX deposits have been "disabled" on bter.com.

Does this make sense for an exchange to "disable" deposits, yet post NO announcement of it?

I heard from someone that they got an email response from bter.com stating they need 1000 confirmations now for MAX. What type of bs is that?

Jump to: