Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 143. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
people can't adopt MaxCoin, because they can't mine it.

Price is falling.  Angry

Why can`t people mine it??  Huh

They can, but the difficulty is pretty high. The whole concept of this coin being ASIC proof has completely vanished due to the ability of massive parallelisation with the Kekak algorithm. Basically this coin belongs to the GPU farms. Doesn't make it any different than any other Scrypt coin. Kekak is a farce.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Price is falling.  Angry

Why can`t people mine it??  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Price is falling.  Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
With 200MH how many Maxcoin I can make a day?
I want to make some calculation before start.
Thanks
Activity: 154
Hi. Is this the hottest coin atm? Im such a newb and need to learn alot about crypto. Can somebody please donate some MAX to my empty wallet PLEASE  Smiley
That would help me get started. Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you in advance.

My empty wallet: mf7kdD3oNPzYBFzghEs5xfaWH8GCQ6W2e1
Please help a brother out  Cry

anyone, anything. Come on guys  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So maxcoin is a gpu coin and not a cpu coin, lies after lies
Currently mining with some 280x`s. And i`m wondering if my hashrate is low or ok. I`m getting 405mh/s.

I'd say you are better than average.  What is your config?  And how much RAM does your system have, etc?

Engine 1210 / mem 1100 / i13 (1x sapphire Toxic) 403-408mh/s
Engine 1100 / mem 1050 / i13 (2x sapphire Dual-x) 369-373mh/s each

I have 8gb ram on this rig. But i`m guessing this is quite good then.  Cheesy
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Currently mining with some 280x`s. And i`m wondering if my hashrate is low or ok. I`m getting 405mh/s.

I'd say you are better than average.  What is your config?  And how much RAM does your system have, etc?
Activity: 210
One R9 280X = 330 mh/s or more
Does anyone know if maxcoinpool.com is working correctly? Nut gave unconfirmeds instantly but this pool doesnt give anything after 30 mins.
Payouts suspended.
Activity: 154
Hi. Is this the hottest coin atm? Im such a newb and need to learn alot about crypto. Can somebody please donate some MAX to my empty wallet PLEASE  Smiley
That would help me get started. Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you in advance.

My empty wallet: mf7kdD3oNPzYBFzghEs5xfaWH8GCQ6W2e1
Please help a brother out  Cry
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
N E T C O D E P O O L
PPLNS

CGMINER (ATI), CUDAMINER (nVIDIA), CPUMINER SUPPORTED

- NOT A SINGLE DOWNTIME -

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have a setup with 4 r9290s and i am running cgminer-1gh and i keep getting gpu sync object not specified an then crashes. What am i missing?? i have all four gpus setting in bat file . Any help would be appreciated  Smiley
Activity: 462
Ok thx.  

And it say on your pool i'm earning 5.2MAX/day which is 86USD/day? This can't be right?

Nah, that value is way off.
Gonna talk to nutnut about getting that one fixed Smiley

max.nut2pools.com

The earning estimate have now been fixed on the pool so you get an idea of what you earn Wink

max.nut2pools.com
Waiting a Wallet to windows 8 please...

guess you have the same bug as me, client crashes as soon as connects to node.

max.nut2pools.com
Does anyone know if maxcoinpool.com is working correctly? Nut gave unconfirmeds instantly but this pool doesnt give anything after 30 mins.

You should have unconfirmed in your dashboard as soon as the pool finds a block that you have contributed shares to.

max.nut2pools.com
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Waiting a Wallet to windows 8 please...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Jump to: