Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 175. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
0.001719 BTC. NO Worth to MINE ANY MORE !!!

1) It's still close to ~2x as profitable over over scrypt
2) Requires up to $324,000 daily maintenance to support current price
3) Will require a market cap growth of $20 million over the next two months just to support current price

And then there's the network hash power. If miners start leaving once it's no longer profitable over scrypt, coins become easier to obtain and that will further cause price to slip.

But, still good to mine... for now. Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Can someone please help me with my Maxcoin wallet? I added the .conf file to the roaming folder (%appdata%) but is still not syncing...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have very high usage ~70% on my cpu (g1620) when mining this coin with 5 x 7950s using cgminer 3.7.3. Is this normal?

it's the same here, cgminer causes ~50% cpu load
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
We need real buyers to step up
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
I have very high usage ~70% on my cpu (g1620) when mining this coin with 5 x 7950s using cgminer 3.7.3. Is this normal?
Activity: 14
Glad I dumped this shit at 0.005

Let's play "find the shill", it'll be fun.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone get the QT wallet going on debian wheezy ?
Activity: 140
0.001719 BTC. NO Worth to MINE ANY MORE !!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
i think i went from 184.4 to 188.4 on my 7950 with max intensity on my Powercolor 7950.
(on 1GH's newer v3.73 cgminer) i also inspected it for malware and best i can tel it's clean.

Also anyone notice the wallet Options menu does nothing ?

edit:
@herp
Oh jeez you don't let up do you ?
Man your hype train rolls hard lol
I'm just going to start calling you Max LOL
You spread a lot of bullshit about this coin...
edit2:
And by the way i bookmarked your comment.. see you in a couple months Wink

Spoetnik my man, da` fuck you doing here mining this coin, saying it's "widely regarded as failure across the world" haha. *If it already
made its way across the world I guess it's pretty damn popular. Wink

Please step away and don't touch it with your dirty mining gear. Go mine something else. No point mining a failure of a coin right?

Much

hypocrisy
much                                                           greed much BS much
                                                   whine              so much complain and BS
again and complain
              and whine and greed                     hypocrisy

I'll mine what ever i want.. try and stop me Smiley

and stop running around lying about this coin please..
In case you all don't know he started a little propaganda topic to "set us straight" here,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5068554
called "Thoughts on Max Keiser's coin (Maxcoin)"

A bunch of people flash mining a coin means nothing either..
You don't know anything about crypto if you think you can proclaim a coin a success because people are still trying to flash mine it.
Talk to you in a few months Wink

also is your space bar broken Huh
Activity: 11
Anyone have good settings for R9 290s?  TIA

i'm running my 2 r9 290 with
--keccak --no-submit-stale -I 14 -g 1 -w 512
overclocked core clock to 1090 MHz

that gives me ~450Mh/s

3.6.6 works better for me, systems stays more responsive and I can even play EVE online while mining without much loss of hashrate.
Activity: 168
Proof please.. Mine there for an hour or so and if 0.5 MAX get deducted from your payout, I'll send you 5 for free Smiley

But i dont want your fucking coins.

This was a test over ~2 coins where only 1.5 reach the wallet and i know there were many such things at this pool so pls ppl use a diff one there are some better one out.

Finally something constructive. From when was this test ? Today ??

Looking at that screengrab the pool says .001 fees but the actual tx shows .01 which is 10x, which one is right because I am mining there right now?

The thing to note is that numbers don't add up.
0.5 MAX is missing (minus 0.01)

Like here:

Also... Remember to be constructive, when they rob you  Cheesy
Yeah.. read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maxpoolstratumvdiff0feessl-httpsmaxsuprnovacc-455232

I got my coins back so its all good for me at least..
Activity: 70
Proof please.. Mine there for an hour or so and if 0.5 MAX get deducted from your payout, I'll send you 5 for free Smiley

This was a test over ~2 coins where only 1.5 reach the wallet and i know there were many such things at this pool so pls ppl use a diff one there are some better one out.

Looking at that screengrab the pool says .001 fees but the actual tx shows .01 which is 10x, which one is right because I am mining there right now?

The thing to note is that numbers don't add up.
0.5 MAX is missing (minus 0.01)

Like here:

Also... Remember to be constructive, when they rob you  Cheesy
Activity: 67
Anyone have good settings for R9 290s?  TIA
Activity: 60
Anyone wanting to add some hashing power to his own. You can rent my rig which is now configured to mine Keccak/MaxCoin. It is running at an average of 840MH/s now.

Please see: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/75

Also my second rig is now available for rent, for mining Keccak/MaxCoin. Please see: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/592

Both rigs available again for rent!!  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
i think i went from 184.4 to 188.4 on my 7950 with max intensity on my Powercolor 7950.
(on 1GH's newer v3.73 cgminer) i also inspected it for malware and best i can tel it's clean.

edit:
@herp
edit2:

Spoetnik my man, da` fuck you doing here mining this coin, saying it's "widely regarded as failure across the world" haha. *If it already
made its way across the world I guess it's pretty damn popular. Wink

Please step away and don't touch it with your dirty mining gear. Go mine something else. No point mining a failure of a coin right?

Much

hypocrisy
much                                                           greed much BS much
                                                   whine              so much complain and BS
again and complain
              and whine and greed                     hypocrisy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
you are kidding!!!

still some idiots here to mine this shit/scam coin?

you really still didn´t under stud that it is the biggest scam coin in the universe?

No that would be Doge coin lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

edit:
@herp
edit2:
Activity: 294
No offense to the devs of this coin.... but the fact that Jordan Fish (cryptocobain) completely disassociated himself from this coin is kinda sketch. I guess he wants to keep his crypto reputation, but he's still one of the devs for this coin and he is acting like he has absolutely nothing to do with it after the less than perfect launch.

Also, Max Kaiser may have some pull and influence... but he is really making this coin look bad and sketchy with all the BS he's saying on twitter...  

"Buying #maxcoin at these prices is like buying Gold at $250 or BTC at $10. Count yourself lucky launch gave you this rare opportunity."

Does he think his followers are complete idiots?

Let's chat back in few months and we'll see who's the wise guy.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Earlier I stated that the new version didn't improve my hashrate at all.  That was for the configuration I was using.  For my 7970's I have the I = 13.  With the new 3.7.2 and the lowered intensity to 9 with -g 1 -w 256 I am now getting a 3.6% improvement.  And obviously it is running cooler, too.
Jump to: