Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 214. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I'm assuming you are solomining. It's been mentioned previously that, due to extreme interest, difficulty has skyrocketed, and the coin is beyond reach for solo miners, especially the CPU solominers. Unless you have a lot of patience and/or luck, of course.

Hey guys,

i've been cpumining two days now with 5 PC, but they all show zero balance although everything seems running, what could that be?  Huh

Cheers
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Cant mine with windows? I dont see a windows miner anywhere
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anyone get this? I got it to do I13 but no accepts yet and pool says I have 2 rejects but this thing said 32 when pool went from 48-50 rejects not jumping by 32 any ideas thx.

--keccak -u rambo.user1 -p user1.***** -o stratum+tcp://max.stablehash.com:3336 --gpu-platform 0 -I 13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
anyone running cuda miner with max? i wanna set these 2 560Tis onto max as well ~_~

yes, http://max.minecrypto.net
Activity: 154
Yes, mcxnow is upgrading the backend server. Go to IRC referenced on the site for more details.

mcxnow.com still maintenance ? How long it will available ?

Ok thanks
Maxcoin will  raise up when mcxnow.com  come back. Holding everyone . God bless maxcoin
Why don't you just offer it all in one piece. The reposting is repetitive anyways, and your post is a highly biased view with no positives mentioned at all.

hope youre not out/stopped giving
I am. I am looking for someone to do the giving, because scanning all those pages is a stupid job for which I have no time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5022680
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If you guys have a crashing cgminer (I think we all do, rarity varies), create yourself a new batch file (and place it in your cgminer folder with the rest of your batch files) that kill an reload cgminer every x amount of time. This way you minimize down time especially overnight when you need the much needed sleep. I made this for my Windows 7/8 miners and it works fine.

:top1
cd C:\Users\Home\Desktop\cgminer-3.7.2-windows
START _max_smt.bat
timeout /T 1800
taskkill /f /im "cgminer.exe"
timeout /T 10
goto top1

Replace the second and third line with the proper path to you cgminer directory and third line with the name of the batch file with your cgminer settings. Time T is in seconds, so you can adjust it to your liking.  Run this batch file to periodically call the batch file you'd normally run instead. Wink

If I earn you some extra MAX - mYCNVTLbpQAXVLHPNMVcpJFxENQDNfJWQw  Grin

Evgerything is OK just old cgminer is still in the background after task kill.. did I done something wrong? I need old cgminer closed before new one is opened...

The old cgminer window will no longer be running (it will be frozen), so you don't have to worry about it. You can close it out manually. The only reason I did not add a close cmd.exe window is because I have wallets that are running in cmd windows. I've had 5 or 6 of those killed cgminer windows in the background on one machine without issue.  Wink
Yes, mcxnow is upgrading the backend server. Go to IRC referenced on the site for more details.

Activity: 406
If you guys have a crashing cgminer (I think we all do, rarity varies), create yourself a new batch file (and place it in your cgminer folder with the rest of your batch files) that kill an reload cgminer every x amount of time. This way you minimize down time especially overnight when you need the much needed sleep. I made this for my Windows 7/8 miners and it works fine.

START _max_smt.bat
timeout /T 1800
timeout /T 10
goto top1

Replace the second and third line with the proper path to you cgminer directory and third line with the name of the batch file with your cgminer settings. Time T is in seconds, so you can adjust it to your liking.  Run this batch file to periodically call the batch file you'd normally run instead. Wink

If I earn you some extra MAX - mYCNVTLbpQAXVLHPNMVcpJFxENQDNfJWQw  Grin

Evgerything is OK just old cgminer is still in the background after task kill.. did I done something wrong? I need old cgminer closed before new one is opened...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
anyone running cuda miner with max? i wanna set these 2 560Tis onto max as well ~_~
Activity: 140
mining on http://max.stablehash.com/

pool shows 0 hash/sec
I show

not even 1 accepted and intensity 4 wtf?
Activity: 154

START _max_smt.bat
timeout /T 1800
timeout /T 10
goto top1

Replace the second and third line with the proper path to you cgminer directory and third line with the name of the batch file with your cgminer settings. Time T is in seconds, so you can adjust it to your liking.  Run this batch file to periodically call the batch file you'd normally run instead. Wink

If I earn you some extra MAX - mYCNVTLbpQAXVLHPNMVcpJFxENQDNfJWQw  Grin
Activity: 321
NETCODEPOOL

[ S    T    A    B    L    E ]

CGMINER (1GH), CUDAMINER, CPUMINER SUPPORTED

70,000 LTC and 1,200,000,000 DOGE have been mined on Netcodepool till date

There hasn't been a found block in the last hour and I'm not getting any coins. :-(  Any idea what's going on?  I like your pools too much to want to leave it!
Activity: 196
I got a beta maxcoin pool up @ https://pool.chunky.ms/max/

0%
SSL

let's go
Activity: 684
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Anybody have a recommended setting for Sapphire R9 280x's via CGMINER? I'm only getting around 350MHs per card hashing. Worker Utility is around 75 though. Any ideas? These pups should be way faster, no?

Current config is rather basic:

Code:
cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mQWyBikKCHMshnjEewY6kKxQX6jxzDG3Ui -p x -I 13
My max-coin widows-qt application seems to be crashing it self running windows 8.1 64-bit with "No block resource available" and it never sync.Is there any one having same problem.

My command line wallet seems to be working fine

yep mate i cant get it to sync
it starts to sync than wallet just closes
windows 8.1 64
Activity: 406
Got one problem with cgminer, it's crash randomly. Dunno what to fix, any idea?
I got 3 different rig type, all together 6 rigs and one of them crash very rare and other 5 crash often, dunno why...
same, best run is only a couple of hours before a mem exception error dialog

mosta stable rig is one with 4GB of memory on motherboard.. dunno if that have any connections with crashings...
Activity: 196
so with 450mhash I get about 1 max coin per hour?  is that right?
Seems like a bit of a high estimate, I am running at 2.15GH/s and got about 3.5 coins over the past hour. 
Activity: 252
Got one problem with cgminer, it's crash randomly. Dunno what to fix, any idea?
I got 3 different rig type, all together 6 rigs and one of them crash very rare and other 5 crash often, dunno why...
same, best run is only a couple of hours before a mem exception error dialog
Jump to: