Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 270. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://mcxnow.com/ max keiser will be back on here later he said, also better and faster exchange than that other one
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
We are not trying to take advantage of newcomers, we are trying to educate them.

Educate them on not how to launch a coin, how not to spend hours trying to mine a coin, how not to launch without a complete solution (win and nix wallets), not pump and dump them. This coin is a mess.
Yeah really, launching a coin without anything compiled is just retarded.

They almost said: "here have some code snippets, figure it out yourselves"
Activity: 112
still cannot connect with the win wallet
any Ideals the the error is
[16:45:24] - Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as MaxCoin-Qt.
and I have added the addnodes

thanks
my first max coin to the first working solution--------------

i can share a copy of my win qt wallet if you want?

I will try that thanks.
[email protected]

had to dropbox it no zipped file work on gmail https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15131930/MaxCoin.zip  hope it helps
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

A lot of trusting, innocent noobs is what gave you your BTC.

These noobs, after buying MAX at insane prices will never touch crypto again, nor will their friends - they have had their fingers burnt.

Keiser has taken advantage of his fame and his fans naivety, he's a cheap bitch.

Activity: 196
We are not trying to take advantage of newcomers, we are trying to educate them.

Educate them on not how to launch a coin, how not to spend hours trying to mine a coin, how not to launch without a complete solution (win and nix wallets), not pump and dump them. This coin is a mess.

Oh, everyone, cut the quotes down please  Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Any working node?
Activity: 125
Can someone please help me?
Reward 5 maxcoins.

I did a withdrawal from MCXNOW to this adres : mbge74DSgSL91AYcF6rD4fjwRkng9RQUd1
However I still didn't receive my coins, I also cant find my coins in the cryptoexplorer when I search on my adres.
How is this possible?

Again, reward will be 5 Maxcoins!

Maybe you have some confirmation email, in order to withdraw

No I don't.

Isn't there a way to find the transaction Id by the wallet adres above?

In your MCXNOW "my account" (top right) select MAX and scroll down there should be your balance history with the TXID of your withdrawl. not that i have done a withdrawl yet but it shows my deposit TXID's there

You are my hero! Found them, whats your Maxcoin adres?

Cheers TXID 371fb66600254eba7c576cd5c4477c1950e0a0496246d8774c4b9bbf7dc725c7

Grin
thimo the dev
yea "educate" newcomers by making them maxcoin bagholders

my sides... this coin is a joke just like that dam nwo shill max keiser.
NWO?
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Cool I have cgminer working on http://max.1gh.com/ now and the coins are flowing into my wallet even although the webpage keeps going down.

Yeah, that's usually the way it is.  The front end get DDOS'd and the back end still runs.  IF, IF you can get it to connect! lol

May I ask if you know how if compares to the hashrates from ypool?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

You need to learn how to read son.
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Activity: 532
It's all to easy to claim you're pioneers while filling yer boots full of BTC.   Wink
Activity: 280
The reason why max coin is not worth to hold

1. It was meant to be cpu coin with poll of 60% against gpu yet
Gpu was release ( compromise ) . I know primecoin is still cpu and limited gpu capability.

2. Gpu harvest rate is equal to 10x 32 cores server
Its the most profitable coin for gpu card as of now. The supply is more than demand. The gpu farmer will continue sell and pull the price down.

3. Launch without window gui and very sneaky ddos activity

I make a lot with max coin but i still find a cpu coin becoming a gpu coin is quite disappointing

The first few hundred block is missing or perhaps sneaky premine. We was not able to sync. Now all max can do is sell away his premine first 500 blocks (40000 max ) at average 0.01 is equal to 400 btc
Free money for him

Think about why we cant sync at start of launch.

And why was max so enthu to show he cares about our setup while the file he give initially give segmentation fault( node syncing issues )

Its all about money.

When he mention fair launch, i dont see how is it fair.

Of all coins i mine, this the only coin having so much issues like sync, no window wallet gui, and not able to mine until like few hours later when solo mining no longer profitable.
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Max Keiser is chatting it up at mcxNow

Just said he is very happy with how the launch went...

I bet he is, he has cheated a ton of people out of their money over the last 24hrs.

The guys a cunt, no credibility left.
How? Afaik a lot of people has earned money on this coin... how? I don't know. I just made 0.2btc by selling coins I got in 1½ hour with 1mhps@scrypt...

A lot of trusting, innocent noobs is what gave you your BTC.

These noobs, after buying MAX at insane prices will never touch crypto again, nor will their friends - they have had their fingers burnt.

Keiser has taken advantage of his fame and his fans naivety, he's a cheap bitch.

Unfortunately it's true, but it's kinda a lesson, they shouldn't have touched it, when everybody is having problems with this coin, unfair launch, bad development, etc...
They should got informed before buying.

Disagree. Look at the big picture. We are not trying to take advantage of newcomers, we are trying to educate them. We have more to gain as individuals if more people have a positive experience, without being burnt. Yes there is still money to be made off the occasional pump/dump or great next coin, but there is a LOT more money to be made in the general populace acceptance of cryptos. We are early adopters, and if mr and mrs john smith get burnt at this stage, we stand to lose more than we gain. Dont forget, at the heart of what we are doing here is an innovation that will change the world.

are you really justifying scamming newcomers?

this is a new low
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
[16:45:24] - Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as MaxCoin-Qt.

thanks

I will try that thanks.
[email protected]
 Cool I have cgminer working on http://max.1gh.com/ now and the coins are flowing into my wallet even although the webpage keeps going down.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
what he was on mcxnow.com? What's his screen name? Shocked

MAX is really tanking on https://mcxnow.com/

Not talking.

there is only so much pumping & hype you can throw ... people have to put real money behind it

there is only so much hot air Smiley
thimo the dev
Activity: 125
Can someone please help me?
Reward 5 maxcoins.

I did a withdrawal from MCXNOW to this adres : mbge74DSgSL91AYcF6rD4fjwRkng9RQUd1
However I still didn't receive my coins, I also cant find my coins in the cryptoexplorer when I search on my adres.
How is this possible?

Again, reward will be 5 Maxcoins!

Maybe you have some confirmation email, in order to withdraw

No I don't.

Isn't there a way to find the transaction Id by the wallet adres above?

In your MCXNOW "my account" (top right) select MAX and scroll down there should be your balance history with the TXID of your withdrawl. not that i have done a withdrawl yet but it shows my deposit TXID's there

You are my hero! Found them, whats your Maxcoin adres?

Maxcoin address mbDmMsbmuadUJ7zcDpvvhuxFQ3gHYHTBYi

cheers

thanks

Jump to: