Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 272. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
As I sit here contemplating everything that has happened with this launch, including:

1. Convenient DDOS attack on bitcointalk, allowing time for cudaminer version to be built
2. Incomplete and non-functional software released to most people that wanted to mine, allowing insiders to "not pre-mine, but really pre-mine" the coin
3. Convenient DDOS attacks on pools, limiting coins earned
4. Coins missing from pools
5. Manipulated exchanges driving coin prices

I start to wonder what the next scam will be that's perpetrated here. And so, I'd like to offer 1 VTC or 1 UTC (your choice, both coins are far superior to this one) to the person that accurately predicts what scam comes next. If everything is smooth sailing from here out - great! I'm almost in awe of everything that's happened so far, though, so I'm just eagerly waiting to see what comes next.

I keep saying this was the best disguised pre-mine ever.
More insta-mining. If they sold a few at the height today then they're really laughing.

Edit: But can anyone on this board complain about that?

Yes, complaints are warranted.

Its one thing messing around on btctalk with this failure, where people should know better, but its another thing doing what Max did which was trying to sell it to the "common joe" who doesnt know better.

Dont forget, the ultimate goal is to get cryptos mainstream, which wont happen with this nonsense that happened the last few days
True, but I guess the dust hasn't settled yet. If he's held onto them then that's a good thing. If he's sold them all for a quick killing then it's not a good thing.

I hear what you are saying, but I have to strongly disagree. Doesnt matter what max does, if he made some cash off the launch then all good. The problem is the folks that were buying 1 maxcoin at 40$,20$, 4$, 2$ and so on based on his hype and statemants that maxcoin will go to "30$-40$". This would mean a market cap higher than LTC and half of BTC (not happening). They will see their investment disappear. This will create a bad name to the crypto community (which it already has). Yes lets make money now, but without killing this crypto project for the future

"Yes lets make money now, but without killing this crypto project for the future" - this, exactly. I'm all for making money. But I'm not for ruining the reputation of crypto. This is public now, Keiser is making it even more public, and every one of these "non-crypto" people that are rushing to get money onto exchanges so they can buy this are going to end up hating it. It's like the people that bought BTC at 1200. If they aren't traders, they've lost a lot of money. These people will too, and Max Keiser will continue to spread his message without any thought about the damage he's doing. Pisses me off.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can someone please help me?
Reward 5 maxcoins.

I did a withdrawal from MCXNOW to this adres : mbge74DSgSL91AYcF6rD4fjwRkng9RQUd1
However I still didn't receive my coins, I also cant find my coins in the cryptoexplorer when I search on my adres.
How is this possible?

Again, reward will be 5 Maxcoins!

Maybe you have some confirmation email, in order to withdraw

No I don't.

Isn't there a way to find the transaction Id by the wallet adres above?
Activity: 12
Unfortunately, the windows client does not work for Windows 7 64bit =(  Any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/MdebVZ8.jpg
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Trade MAXCOIN now at the amazing MCXNow exchange!

https://mcxnow.com/?r=novocaine

shouldnt this read TRADING SCAMCOIN AT MCXNOW
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Trade MAXCOIN now at the amazing MCXNow exchange!

https://mcxnow.com/?r=novocaine
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Reward 5 maxcoins.

I did a withdrawal from MCXNOW to this adres : mbge74DSgSL91AYcF6rD4fjwRkng9RQUd1
However I still didn't receive my coins, I also cant find my coins in the cryptoexplorer when I search on my adres.
How is this possible?

How long it is since you withdrawed ?
As I know need "x" confirmations to appear your coins in wallet !
Activity: 392
Reward 5 maxcoins.

How is this possible?

Maybe you have some confirmation email, in order to withdraw

# Seed nodes

Thanks.
do have issues though, as soon as it connects to a node, the client crashes.
Seems it won't work well under win8, a buddy has the exact same client working like a charm on win7
if i try to run it in compatibility mode (win7 or xp) it auto crashes on launch.
Im runing wallet on Windows 8.1 no problems, just someone mentioned that huge list of nodes maybe make wallet crash, so remove your list first then add my list and try.

ive tried with a single node (that i knew were free), deleted peer.dat and started.
as soon as it connects it crashes.

Tried to delete everything in blockchain folder and start over, same shit...
starting to get frustrated Smiley

lol, give it a try re-download wallet, from github https://github.com/Max-Coin/clients click "Download as zip" then extract "Maxcoin-win32" and add my list of nodes, add rpcuser and rpcpassword and try, good luck !
Reward 5 maxcoins.

How is this possible?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I've had  nothing all day from http://ypool.net/

I've been paid from http://max.1gh.com/ whenever it's been up having a 0.1 payout rules but it's cpu mining only
GPU miner http://max.1gh.com/
Activity: 364
As I sit here contemplating everything that has happened with this launch, including:

1. Convenient DDOS attack on bitcointalk, allowing time for cudaminer version to be built
2. Incomplete and non-functional software released to most people that wanted to mine, allowing insiders to "not pre-mine, but really pre-mine" the coin

I start to wonder what the next scam will be that's perpetrated here. And so, I'd like to offer 1 VTC or 1 UTC (your choice, both coins are far superior to this one) to the person that accurately predicts what scam comes next. If everything is smooth sailing from here out - great! I'm almost in awe of everything that's happened so far, though, so I'm just eagerly waiting to see what comes next.

More insta-mining. If they sold a few at the height today then they're really laughing.

Its one thing messing around on btctalk with this failure, where people should know better, but its another thing doing what Max did which was trying to sell it to the "common joe" who doesnt know better.

Dont forget, the ultimate goal is to get cryptos mainstream, which wont happen with this nonsense that happened the last few days
True, but I guess the dust hasn't settled yet. If he's held onto them then that's a good thing. If he's sold them all for a quick killing then it's not a good thing.

I hear what you are saying, but I have to strongly disagree. Doesnt matter what max does, if he made some cash off the launch then all good. The problem is the folks that were buying 1 maxcoin at 40$,20$, 4$, 2$ and so on based on his hype and statemants that maxcoin will go to "30$-40$". This would mean a market cap higher than LTC and half of BTC (not happening). They will see their investment disappear. This will create a bad name to the crypto community (which it already has). Yes lets make money now, but without killing this crypto project for the future
Activity: 462

# Seed nodes

Thanks.
Seems it won't work well under win8, a buddy has the exact same client working like a charm on win7
if i try to run it in compatibility mode (win7 or xp) it auto crashes on launch.
Im runing wallet on Windows 8.1 no problems, just someone mentioned that huge list of nodes maybe make wallet crash, so remove your list first then add my list and try.

ive tried with a single node (that i knew were free), deleted peer.dat and started.
as soon as it connects it crashes.

Tried to delete everything in blockchain folder and start over, same shit...
starting to get frustrated Smiley
Activity: 112

# Seed nodes

Thanks.

these are working for me

addnode=maxexplorer.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoin.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinus.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinasia.cloudapp.net
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=91.121.8.25
addnode=213.192.56.163:8334
addnode=107.170.15.110:8668
addnode=131.111.33.245:8668
addnode=137.116.204.146:8668
addnode=138.91.116.247:8668
addnode=144.76.107.81:8668
addnode=144.76.113.132:8668
addnode=144.76.238.140:8668
addnode=148.251.11.196:8668
addnode=162.251.118.42:8668
addnode=187.104.154.105:8668
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=91.121.8.25
addnode=91.121.8.25
addnode=148.251.11.43
addnode=188.226.147.41
addnode=187.104.154.105
addnode=137.226.216.235
addnode=94.23.18.51
addnode=213.192.56.163:8334addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=wombat.dar.sh

# Seed nodes

Thanks.
Activity: 112
ypool.net ‏@ypool_net  3m
Since payouts are prioritized by amount, a larger balance will increase the chance of auto-payout actually happening.

I kid you not lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I know the launch was shit, but how is it cheating someone out of their money when the only people who were buying the coins were people who most likely understand crypto?  It's not like people were forced to buy the coins.
THATS THE THING BRO
SO MANY NEW PEOPLE IN CRYPTO THEY DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE BUYING THE JUST GOING WITH THE HYPE
PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT CRYPTO WOULD NOT BUY THESE
ITS DISGUSTING MAX WHAT U DID MATE
U ARE LOWER THAN A SNAKES BELLY
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
# Seed nodes
addnode=maxexplorer.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoin.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinus.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinasia.cloudapp.net
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=wombat.dar.sh
addnode=95.85.45.177
addnode=99.122.1.3
addnode=95.85.14.92
addnode=95.85.38.7
addnode=95.85.41.61
addnode=95.85.40.179
addnode=95.85.42.240
addnode=95.85.43.202
addnode=95.85.43.189
addnode=95.85.25.162
addnode=107.170.246.18
addnode=107.170.245.188
addnode=107.170.245.192
addnode=107.170.10.242
addnode=192.241.174.133
addnode=75.80.57.254
addnode=111.255.147.185
addnode=89.168.15.251
addnode=162.13.142.65
addnode=213.192.56.163
addnode=162.243.35.116

# Enable RPC
server=1

# RPC information
rpcuser=maxcoinrpc
rpcpassword=supersecurepassword

# Mining
gen=0
Activity: 462

# Seed nodes

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

Reward 5 maxcoins.

How is this possible?

Jump to: