Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 276. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
WTH!
My coins came back on ypool Huh
1.9> 5 Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Long story made short Smiley

People, calm down!!!1!1!

- MAXCOIN was ment to go live feb5 but the traffic on the sites bitcointalk et al. was 502/404 who knows why? External influence?
- source on the SHA-3 keccak CPU miner was released prematurely maybe people panicking about the failed launch
- cudaminer for nvidia dev Christian picked up on that and had 24h time to destroy the "fair" launch and made the first GPU 100-400X CPU https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cbuchner1-33385
- Well, that was a mistake by the bristol uni developers because cuda nvidia pretty much mined all the MAX coins @launch
- Linux source had so much dependencies 2GB dl it wouldn't compile quickly and windows problems also haha fair distribution .) 
- So... -> unfair distribution but the lesson is that we the people are hungry for profit, me me me... i wan't to PROFIT from this Smiley
- Homo Sapiens (sub species) Corruptus is what we are.
- maxcoin phucked up this "fair" launch big time!
- We love BTC
- We love Crypto revolution
- MaxK knows more than 1M crypto experts, (yea u 15a or 20 sumthing internets gurus) combined about the world and how it really turns Wink
- Max&Stacy are IMPORTANT people in this GIABO
- GoldmanSachs, JPM, HSBC, BIS, BOE, FED, BOJ, KPMG, PWC, EnY,  Moodys, SnP... mafia is goig DOWN!

Support your local vendor accepting our NWO means of exchange, we the people will use Bitcoin and few of the little ones Smiley   

Max knows all about the scum sucking crooks in suits because he was one for many years people seem to forget that. All his screaming and shouting does is turn the misery his type have inflicted on the little people he is no hero.

Thanks new account holder who is definitely not trying to pump this coin despite the obvious fundamentals.

.................................250m coins at 4$+, sorry not happening
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
come to Smartcoin, it had a fair launch and has been rising the past 30 hours Smiley i believe it will be up there with vertcoin tommorrow
Activity: 37

if you haven't watched it watch it now   don't worry it's not in  bad taste because the guy that posted it is german (so he can mention the war)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

People, calm down!!!1!1!

- MAXCOIN was ment to go live feb5 but the traffic on the sites bitcointalk et al. was 502/404 who knows why? External influence?
- source on the SHA-3 keccak CPU miner was released prematurely maybe people panicking about the failed launch
- cudaminer for nvidia dev Christian picked up on that and had 24h time to destroy the "fair" launch and made the first GPU 100-400X CPU https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cbuchner1-33385
- Well, that was a mistake by the bristol uni developers because cuda nvidia pretty much mined all the MAX coins @launch
- Linux source had so much dependencies 2GB dl it wouldn't compile quickly and windows problems also haha fair distribution .) 
- So... -> unfair distribution but the lesson is that we the people are hungry for profit, me me me... i wan't to PROFIT from this Smiley
- We love BTC
- MaxK knows more than 1M crypto experts, (yea u 15a or 20 sumthing internets gurus) combined about the world and how it really turns Wink
- GoldmanSachs, JPM, HSBC, BIS, BOE, FED, BOJ, KPMG, PWC, EnY,  Moodys, SnP... mafia is goig DOWN!

Support your local vendor accepting our NWO means of exchange, we the people will use Bitcoin and few of the little ones Smiley   

Thanks new account holder who is definitely not trying to pump this coin despite the obvious fundamentals.

.................................250m coins at 4$+, sorry not happening
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Activity: 95

People, calm down!!!1!1!

- We love BTC

+1
Activity: 10

People, calm down!!!1!1!

- We love BTC

Activity: 98
My maxcoin wallet will not connect to net work any ideals?
thanks
Go to
C/users/pc>appdata>maxcoin
add these to the conf file, if you don't have one make one called maxcoin.conf you may have to unhide hidden folders to find the appdata folder and possibly your user which I think is crtl + h on windows.
# Seed nodes
addnode=54.224.7.164:8668
addnode=71.95.95.151:8668
addnode=162.243.125.133:8668
addnode=67.182.241.72:8668
addnode=54.80.159.218:8668
addnode=188.31.214.67:8668
addnode=119.125.3.234:8668
addnode=188.226.135.226:8668
addnode=109.18.8.226:62130
addnode=184.149.238.84:4483
addnode=90.185.9.234:8668
addnode=144.76.97.108:8668
addnode=216.246.254.21:54141
addnode=54.197.43.234:8668
addnode=24.101.175.23:8668
addnode=54.196.215.239:8668
addnode=109.150.168.66:58385
addnode=54.237.69.49:8668
addnode=50.157.163.14:58190
addnode=50.56.181.6:8668
addnode=178.167.133.60:15091
addnode=1.115.196.234:3265
addnode=176.92.253.143:59211
addnode=96.49.120.33:22081
addnode=98.145.86.183:62397
addnode=1.229.110.44:8161

first maxcoin for helping? :p
mLiTXXXXEHZBYxmW9y9ZEcqbihChqdiquo
Activity: 14
Maybe the pool stats are wrong, but if you can get 1,000 MAX with 1MHs hashing per day, then the coin's value is nowhere near what people are paying for it. Looks like those who got out early made an absolute killing.

That stat is definitely wrong
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
DwarfPool

New Pool for Maxcoin! We already found 4 blocks. Pool works!

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.5 MAX

- True round based PPS (proportional your shares), 1% fee

- Works with all known GPU and CPU miners.

- Stratum protocols. Port 3339

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees!

- DDoS protection by different providers.

- Free choice of 2 server locations worldwide.
Put the other as backup server or use them at once.
All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

Servers:
erebor.dwarfpool.com (France)
moria.dwarfpool.com (USA)

Worker name: your wallet
Password: any
Example:
Code:
minerd --algo=keccak --url stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339/ --user COIN_WALLET --pass 1
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Maybe the pool stats are wrong, but if you can get 1,000 MAX with 1MHs hashing per day, then the coin's value is nowhere near what people are paying for it. Looks like those who got out early made an absolute killing.

That's entirely incorrect heh. If it was I should already be on my way to Barbados.
Activity: 25
My maxcoin wallet will not connect to net work any ideals?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Payouts are not working at ypool.......balance is well above threshold
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
ypool.net ‏@ypool_net  43m
The MaxCoin pool wallet had to be rolled back due to a network fork. As a result unconfirmed MAX were lost. Already  Roll Eyes

ypool crashed again
ypool.net ‏@ypool_net  43m
The MaxCoin pool wallet had to be rolled back due to a network fork. As a result unconfirmed MAX were lost. Already  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Pools are down very often, http://maxcoinpool.com/ has so much invalid shares. Is there any smooth working pool?!
Or how many time I need to solo mine block with 26Mh/s?
You should try ypool.net

So they can steal your coin too  Grin
I've seen some clusterfucks in my time, but this is becoming truly epic.

You guys need to get organised, stop chasing the magic beans, and take a long hard look at who is making money out of this.
I'm pretty sure most of the guys/girls/whatever posting on this thread have lost at least a lot of time, and at worst a lot of actual real money over the last 24 hours.

I could be wrong, maybe most of u are happy with how this is working out, but it really doesn't look that way.

your spot on but i want 5 maxcoins to keep as they will rocket in value when he gets assinated  Tongue

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
NET HASH @ 458.21 GH/s . AMAZING !!!

Not when you consider you can get 200mhash/sec out of a GTX 780.  Cheesy
Jump to: