Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 299. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is some extreme level of scam. Now we have to buy miners to be able to mine the elite crypto currency of Max Keiser Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Somehow my address changed?  Huh

Only if u have deleted your wallet.dat
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
go to ypool ... set coin maxcoin ...

create worker..
start gpu miner.. example my hd7850

Thanks for SS!
And it hasn't run away to Hawaii with your wallet yet ?

they took the bus

Well I blue screened a couple of minutes after downloading it.
I'm not saying it's causation... but it's a strong correlation....
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How to download Mac OS X, or other clients?
Download this archive: https://github.com/Max-Coin/clients/archive/master.zip
unzip it, and in this order is all clients for all OS"s  Wink

if I have helped you, tip MAX: mRB5qkuWUPo57mP11y8UihZewyeLgMtZ35
Still getting 'No Block Source Available' and 'No Active Connections'

When I try to Pool - getting ' Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as Max-Coin-QT"

WTF

I had same last night about "no block source" and "no active connections". Suddenly seemed to do more when I opened it today. The conf file has to go in ~/library/application support/maxcoin folder. Did you do that?

However, I"m still getting the "Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as Max-Coin-QT" message and no idea of how to get past it. Did you solve it?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
someone can post the minerd linux string for mining?
Activity: 28

Selling the fixed version for .1 BTC Right now, only selling 10 downloads!!!!

I sent you a PM. 
Activity: 73
Did the CPU miner ever actually work for anyone? I've left it running with 16 cores since launch and my balance is still zero.  If I'm having these results how are there coins available to list on mcxnow?

The official CPU miner doesn't work with Stratum pools, only works if you're solo-mining. But with difficulty exploding, you're not going to get any blocks solo-mining easily.

1GH fixed it and now has it on their github - this works for their pool.

https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer

Activity: 28
Can YOU make a GPU miner? Yours doesn't work.

It's working for some people.

It works so shut up.

Fix it so that it uses all GPUs and not just device 0. Post your address and ask for donations. I will send you coins and so will many others.

I was holding it up for this and some other reasons. Anyway I gave out the fixed version to some people I know, I will release it after a few hours

Thank you archit.
Be sure to post some donation addresses.
Can't wait to test this out on my rigs. Smiley

Selling the fixed version for .1 BTC Right now, only selling 10 downloads!!!!

I was going to donate .1 to archt, but I haven't got a response.  I keep getting errors
Activity: 75
dont mine maxcoin Smiley
Activity: 76
Somehow my address changed?  Huh
Activity: 168
LOLOLOLOL I just got 96 coins from solo mining with 2xGTX770 getting total ~250mhash  ROFL

Now how do I sell these useless coins to cretins at inflated prices lolol

you can throw that coin to this address mVJgnimXXHSNVPctjVZ3A94XqijaFqAPrV
which is in my recycle bin  Grin

i've send 96 coins to the recycle bin, they will meet at the scrapyard
Activity: 18
SCREW GITHUB.
Damned nub coin developers.
LEARN TO DISTRIBUTE WORKING BINARIES YOU LAZY ASSES.
GIThub is such a POS.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
LOLOLOLOL I just got 96 coins from solo mining with 2xGTX770 getting total ~250mhash  ROFL

Now how do I sell these useless coins to cretins at inflated prices lolol

you can throw that coin to this address mVJgnimXXHSNVPctjVZ3A94XqijaFqAPrV
which is in my recycle bin  Grin
Activity: 441
Merit: 250

It works so shut up.

Fix it so that it uses all GPUs and not just device 0. Post your address and ask for donations. I will send you coins and so will many others.

I was holding it up for this and some other reasons. Anyway I gave out the fixed version to some people I know, I will release it after a few hours

Thank you archit.
Be sure to post some donation addresses.
Can't wait to test this out on my rigs. Smiley
Activity: 98
Guys, any idea how long it takes for payouts to happen into the windows wallet from 1GH? I see some payouts, but my wallet was closed. I opened it and checked balance and its zero.
Insert your address and check you confirmed and unconfirmed payouts....on 1GH there is a search box. Payout min 0.1 MAX
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

It works so shut up.

Any chance of getting a pm with the link? I will send you lotsa max love when I get home from work tonight. Its just a shame having only GPU 0 run in each rig while the other 15 are just idling.
Activity: 168
Guys, any idea how long it takes for payouts to happen into the windows wallet from 1GH? I see some payouts, but my wallet was closed. I opened it and checked balance and its zero.
give it some time for confirmations, if it says "paid" just wait for a bit, if it's confirmed wait for a bit... if it's unconfirmed.. wait for a bit..

patience you will get your coins as soon as marketprice is down to 0.0001 each
Activity: 159

It works so shut up.

I'd be glad to donate if you can explain why I am getting the ERROR 44

i'll donate for the fixed version...dont have alot of btc though

It's because of a compile error. Don't know what's causing it because I can't produce it on my computer
Activity: 84
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

It works so shut up.

I'd be glad to donate if you can explain why I am getting the ERROR 44

i'll donate for the fixed version...dont have alot of btc though
Jump to: