Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 300. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can YOU make a GPU miner? Yours doesn't work.

It's working for some people.

It works so shut up.

Fix it so that it uses all GPUs and not just device 0. Post your address and ask for donations. I will send you coins and so will many others.

I was holding it up for this and some other reasons. Anyway I gave out the fixed version to some people I know, I will release it after a few hours

I'd be glad to donate if you can explain why I am getting the ERROR 44
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
so I guess solo mining it pointless....
anyone have a 'shorter' list of working nodes? I'm seeing a lot of wasted network traffic with disconnects and invalid seeds.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Did the CPU miner ever actually work for anyone? I've left it running with 16 cores since launch and my balance is still zero.  If I'm having these results how are there coins available to list on mcxnow?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

It works so shut up.

Fix it so that it uses all GPUs and not just device 0. Post your address and ask for donations. I will send you coins and so will many others.

I was holding it up for this and some other reasons. Anyway I gave out the fixed version to some people I know, I will release it after a few hours
Good luck with your wallet stealer.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I hate you whoever posted it. It wasn't supposed to be given out. Please go and sit in a corner and kill yourself  Angry Angry Angry I am so not releasing the multiple GPU version I hate everyone

My god people, what an über tosser this guy!!!!

MUhahahahahaha freakin' crying bitch, wtf is your issue, out of Lithium?

My issue is that I wrote it and i didn't want people to have it yet
why?? for example if i do something i post source and binary without any condition and hide preference mine ... for me its fair play...

all donation for archit ask him about address
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
im selling ATI GPU miner (high performance, optimized for maxcoin) for 0.1 BTC , PM me. Will only send after payment to avoid scamers , serious inquiries only
Activity: 159

It works so shut up.

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
ypool back up
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
This coin is an embarrassment.

Max is mining and pumping this coin, and then selling this shitcoin to retards.

Then tonight he'll be on RT, bitching about JP morgan screwing people.

Fucking hypocrite.

I've lost all respect now.

Well this is how these pump and dump coins work. I started to distrust him months ago. Seems like a complete  snake now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I hate you whoever posted it. It wasn't supposed to be given out. Please go and sit in a corner and kill yourself  Angry Angry Angry I am so not releasing the multiple GPU version I hate everyone

why?? for example if i do something i post source and binary without any condition and hide preference mine ... for me its fair play...

Activity: 84
Do you have a link for a working CUDA-Miner Huh

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Because I didn't. I requested everyone who got it in that window to not distribute. But you couldn't stop yourself.

Don worry little man, it's on the internets now, now way of stopping it anymore... it's like those pictures of your mummy *fap* fap* ow nice...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It could be karma from all those music and video files you've illegally downloaded. 

Well, that's not nice of the bad man, stealling little boys stuff like that! bad bad man!

Now...

Well you can post stuff like that but can you make a GPU miner?
Activity: 84

Because I didn't. I requested everyone who got it in that window to not distribute. But you couldn't stop yourself.
welcome to the internet.
Activity: 182
looks like those losers that are too scared to talk to girls are at it again with thier ddos attacks.  Your moms basement must be a lonely place lolol

Jump to: