Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 339. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I got the windows wallet going on 2 pcs, but the Linux wallet will not build. Has anyone been able to compile it? How did you get it to make? Every time I run make it gives an error. QApplications not found. I've installed all the dependencies plus some other qt dependencies. WTF?

How did you get the windows wallet to go? github's wont download for me i get  Error: blob is too big
Activity: 28
MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  4h
Treat http://max.1gh.com  with caution guys. We haven't heard of any successful payouts yet and we don't want you to get scammed
Activity: 42
I've gotten an accepted yay on the 1gh fixed minerd.  What, exactly, does that mean?

On the pool? You had a share accepted.

Yes, on the pool, using the fixed minerd and

./minerd -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mSYhHxmENq65PTAZcVc3HhFsMNbmDopoHi -p x

Can someone give me an idea of how I calculate how many MaxCoins I should receive, given how many shares I've had accepted at 1gh?

I'm getting about one share accepted every 5 minutes on my 3.4GHz i3570k, and about one share every 15 minutes on my 3.0GHz Phenom IIx4 965.

I compiled minerd, and am running it, on uPup-3.9.9.1 (a variant of Puppy Linux based on Ubuntu Raring) on both machines.  The i3570k is doing about 2 MH/sec, the Phenom about 500 KH/sec.

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Anyone had any luck with solo yet?

Yes, I solo mined a block/96 coins with 2xGTX770 @ ~250mh/s LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this coin has gone from horrible to delicious very quickly
what rpcport do you use ?

80114 is OK Smiley

everyone ports works ...
Activity: 168
I would like to buy 100000000 maxcoin for 1 satoshi. Any offers? Maximum offer I can go is 3 satoshi.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I got the windows wallet going on 2 pcs, but the Linux wallet will not build. Has anyone been able to compile it? How did you get it to make? Every time I run make it gives an error. QApplications not found. I've installed all the dependencies plus some other qt dependencies. WTF?
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

Yes, I solo mined a block/96 coins with 2xGTX770 @ ~250mh/s LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this coin has gone from horrible to delicious very quickly
what rpcport do you use ?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Comeon gents, answer..  Are ppl GPU mining on this?
Yes, and they have been since release.

That is bollocks.  I'm not mining this.  If I knew I would have prepared.  Fucking bullshit!!!!

The Devs didn't even know GPU mining was working.

You don't really believe that, do you?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
WTS 20 MAX for 2 BTC.

PM ME !!!
nice i love max <3
I understand everyone being doubtful of Keiser, but there hasn't been a louder voice in the Crypto world since I started in bitcoin 3 years ago
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
So... Max Keiser is in the Pump and Dump game now?

I thought this guy was a slime ball before this even happened, but this just puts icing on the cake.

I feel sorry for anyone that takes financial advice from him.  Huh

Everyone just wants to mine/buy some because Max is going to pump it up the best he can and everyone knows that... it will die eventually like all fads.

+ the worst "fair" release I've ever seen... miners not working, windows client not working, no pools since they used SHA3, cpu only coin being mined on gpus from day one .....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this coin has had so much potencial but this two stupid noobs devs fucked up everything  Grin congrats devs for fucking everything up Grin bad you didin"t invite Paris Hilton for joining this dream team! i"m 100% she would never, ever fucked up so hard as you two did! jesus christ!
Activity: 56

YPool continues to be the best pool for cpu coins.  Thank god someone cleaned up the mess.
Yeah, I started mining like two hours ago. Unfortunately at this point I only have less than .09 Maxcoins with with 7 threads at over 3.5Mhz (Turbo Boost watered cooled CPU)

Edit: Less than .009.

I have .00834

I'm at 0.02642370 with only mining for 23 minutes on 3 cores.  I wonder why it's not cooperating with you.
Jump to: