Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 336. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Heh. Solve the dude's problem and he disappears.

No addresses, no anything, just blank screen - that doesn't look like solving problem.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
How do I get my current wallet address from maxcoind

I will pay you 0.005 btc for the first guy who can answer me.

I already use maxcoind getnewaddress , but I see I not receiving any balance when my pool need pay me few coin

Code:
./maxcoind.exe listaddressgroupings

This will show you all your addresses and their respective balances.

BTC: 1Ba5ZvkmnW4LNU7EEkBuZjp8STqDvYVhdg

Heh. Solve the dude's problem and he disappears. Eh I guess I shouldn't expect anything more than that.

Hmm I've used maxcoind getnewaddress, but when I use listaddressgroupings it only shows one address. And its not the address that im mining on 1gh. Any ideas why, mate?
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Does anyone know how long before my coins enter the Coins-e market? they have been held for orders for the past 3 hours now. i just want to sell a small amount and its not working

WHAT YOU THINK HALF THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY IS TRYING TO DO AT THIS VERY MOMENT?

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE, ASKING THESE DUMB QUESTIONS... CAN OPERATE A MINING RIG.

KNOWING, THAT YOU ARE MINING... MAKES ME EVEN FEEL STUPID. fml.

I think we're just frustrated at the utter crapness of coins-e - it seems it can only manage a couple of trades a minute.  what a joke exchange.  Price will rocket when trading starts properly and it is added to mcxnow

mcxnow will not add. RS said he wouldnt go near maxcoin with a 10 ft pole.

From the twitter

RealSolid ‏@TheRealSolid 5 h

Wouldn't touch #maxcoin with a ten foot pole atm.

Like everyone, they want to have a stable wallets etc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
anyone know of any exchanges other than coins-e?  I put in buys/sells and they never get executed!  just queued, been an hour now

trading now at cryptorush.in
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How do I get my current wallet address from maxcoind

I will pay you 0.005 btc for the first guy who can answer me.

I already use maxcoind getnewaddress , but I see I not receiving any balance when my pool need pay me few coin

Code:
./maxcoind.exe listaddressgroupings

This will show you all your addresses and their respective balances.

BTC: 1Ba5ZvkmnW4LNU7EEkBuZjp8STqDvYVhdg

Heh. Solve the dude's problem and he disappears. Eh I guess I shouldn't expect anything more than that.
Activity: 994
Does anyone know how long before my coins enter the Coins-e market? they have been held for orders for the past 3 hours now. i just want to sell a small amount and its not working

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE, ASKING THESE DUMB QUESTIONS... CAN OPERATE A MINING RIG.

I think we're just frustrated at the utter crapness of coins-e - it seems it can only manage a couple of trades a minute.  what a joke exchange.  Price will rocket when trading starts properly and it is added to mcxnow

mcxnow will not add. RS said he wouldnt go near maxcoin with a 10 ft pole.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
What about selling?  I've been in the queue for over an hour and nothing, not even showing on the orderbook
I'm in an identical position.

coins-e are a joke, waiting when mcxnow will add it
It must've been removed already. Don't use it anyway. People were complaining about there coins not showing up from the pool when they used it. It's because the guy who made it controls the addresses it gives.
Activity: 820

Activity: 168
Week from now, all issues will be fixed, crapload of coins mined, difficulty higher than Bob Marley (Happy Birthday!), about to be on major exchanges, all of us saying "WTF!!??", coins trading at ridiculous rates (all between a handful of people to establish a price) and then everyone hopping on board to get a bite of this action.  All is forgiven and forgotten.
Gotta realize that the people posting on this forum are only a fraction of the people mining and selling.

Well, I guess it'll take less than a week.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Not Found

The requested URL /qt/MaxCoin.zip/ was not found on this server.

Here is a Windows QT for MaxCoin.  I have made the Windows QT execs for CACHE, Panda, and CGA, so I can be trusted. This took a while so if anyone is feeling generous or would like to provide a bounty, my MaxCoin address is:

mb59ybTSSWmcWwYGXNuUmFfjV4TQc8mEEB

The QT can be found here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/qt/MaxCoin.zip

Here is an image as proof:

Activity: 308

Activity: 406
Activity: 308
lmfao.

Overrated piece of shitcoin this is.

10 maxcoins for 0.1 BTC?  Fuck a duck.
Here is a Windows QT for MaxCoin.  I have made the Windows QT execs for CACHE, Panda, and CGA, so I can be trusted. This took a while so if anyone is feeling generous or would like to provide a bounty, my MaxCoin address is:

mb59ybTSSWmcWwYGXNuUmFfjV4TQc8mEEB

The QT can be found here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/qt/MaxCoin.zip

Here is an image as proof:

I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or not but the address your qt gives doesn't change. It crashed a lot for me, I quickly got the address and started mining at 1gh pool. Looked up the address on there and surprise! I've already mined some coins and have been for awhile! Anyone who used this qt beware.
Activity: 160
What about selling?  I've been in the queue for over an hour and nothing, not even showing on the orderbook
I'm in an identical position.
Activity: 462
anyone frustrated with this coin and want to think about investing in a new crypto with great income potential in it's alpha stages should check out 'potcoin'. Banks won't accept credit card payments in Colorado, and Washington so PotCoin is the only answer for accepting digital payments!

because bitcoin is broken?
Activity: 123
"error: couldn't connect to server"
What's wrong?
.conf is the same with other people, trying on 3 different computers, additional nodes were added.

Help me, somebody, please. I couldn't get address.
Activity: 820
How long do coins take to show up in coins-e? I deposited some maxcoin and it hasn't shown up for nearly an hour
You need to go to the manual deposit check page and enter your tx id. Then it shows up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
anyone frustrated with this coin and want to think about investing in a new crypto with great income potential in it's alpha stages should check out 'potcoin'. Banks won't accept credit card payments in Colorado, and Washington so PotCoin is the only answer for accepting digital payments!
Jump to: