Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 525. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Can you mine this coin at the start, when the difficulty is low with a normal desktop?
Meaby yes, but not much
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can you mine this coin at the start, when the difficulty is low with a normal desktop?
Activity: 76
I am sorry, can anybody explain in plain english what the advantages of this alt coin are? Except for the sha-3 algorithm, which is not more secure than the sha-256?

Moneeeeey.

This will be the greatest pump since doge!!!

In order to be pumped it would have to start low which it won't.

perhaps, but whats low in your view?

my view doesn't matter, pumps need momentum, awareness rising and people jumping on the bandwagon, with maxcoin before the very first trade awareness is at the max so where do we go from there? perhaps i'm all wrong and don't understand markets at all but thats how i see it turning out. I wish you all good luck with this anyway

Thats not quite how it works but ok...its more about momentum.
Will buy 1btc of maxcoin
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
i guess the only advantage this coin has is that it was on the show Cheesy which isnt to be neglected Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am sorry, can anybody explain in plain english what the advantages of this alt coin are? Except for the sha-3 algorithm, which is not more secure than the sha-256?

Moneeeeey.

my view doesn't matter, pumps need momentum, awareness rising and people jumping on the bandwagon, with maxcoin before the very first trade awareness is at the max so where do we go from there? perhaps i'm all wrong and don't understand markets at all but thats how i see it turning out. I wish you all good luck with this anyway

Thats not quite how it works but ok...its more about momentum.
Activity: 882

Moneeeeey.

Moneeeeey.

Moneeeeey.

Moneeeeey.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Moneeeeey.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
Activity: 406
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Who sponsors the anti-global warming propaganda?

It's the GOP&friends because GOP gets important backing from Oil and Coal lobbies. Oil and Coal are directly threatened by global warming theory and so they create think tanks to strike bank and ofc persuade people. Democrats are equally misguided in how they wanna deal with such issues by taxing but different topic.

oil and coal don't lose anything, they just pass any extra costs onto the consumer - it's written right there on my coal based electricity bill,  $14.61.. petrol has gone up too, it's just not itemised.
Activity: 98
does Maxcoin have to do with the climate or carbon taxes or something. Is there another thread I'm missing?

What is going Huh on here?

Haha, the norm on forums. They go off at tangents like dogs running around in fields smelling things.
Anyway, I use my rigs to heat my house AND earn me money at the same time Smiley
does Maxcoin have to do with the climate or carbon taxes or something. Is there another thread I'm missing?

well Maxcoin features aren't that interesting so we had to change the subject,  Grin, ok I'm done now. If someone knows the botnets dimension chime in.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251

I never said a carbon tax is the way the go. It's not. The way to go is for people to change their shit habits like driving SUVs for example or doing wasteful shit. Changing way people think is also important, to create a more sustainable ecosystem.

Well I think it is sustainable and only dangered by radiation atm. guess we have to accept to differ bout that  Wink.
We definitely have to reduce the waste , especially wasting our time.

Ok just think about this and I'll end the off-topic on my side.

It's the GOP&friends because GOP gets important backing from Oil and Coal lobbies. Oil and Coal are directly threatened by global warming theory and so they create think tanks to strike bank and ofc persuade people. Democrats are equally misguided in how they wanna deal with such issues by taxing but different topic.

Change has to come from the people first but that can't happen if you let the propaganda brainwash you and also act as agent for this propaganda after you've taken those shit ideas as your own.

Countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia or Iran also dislike this theory as it would kill their huge oil industry if people would buy into it. Don't buy electric cars God forbid!

They play both sides, please research exxon BP and shells funding of the CRU, i say climate gate one last time, look i'm not one of those idiots that follow guys like alex or max blindly on their crussades. It's more complicated than that. You need to understand that the same people that own the oil firms also own the "green economy". its like choosing the democrats or republicans and thinking you won the election, just on a bigger scale.
Activity: 294

I never said a carbon tax is the way the go. It's not. The way to go is for people to change their shit habits like driving SUVs for example or doing wasteful shit. Changing way people think is also important, to create a more sustainable ecosystem.

Well I think it is sustainable and only dangered by radiation atm. guess we have to accept to differ bout that  Wink.
We definitely have to reduce the waste , especially wasting our time.

Ok just think about this and I'll end the off-topic on my side.

Change has to come from the people first but that can't happen if you let the propaganda brainwash you and also act as agent for this propaganda after you've taken those shit ideas as your own.

Countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia or Iran also dislike this theory as it would kill their huge oil industry if people would buy into it. Don't buy electric cars God forbid!
Activity: 98
Every place I've been to has 'warning signs' for when traffic is flowing.  In North America we just call them crosswalks.  In NYC you can get a J-walking ticket if you don't use one!
Jump to: