Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 8. (Read 914103 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
guys is there a active dev behind this coin?

Go to our site, theres a telegram link there .. you can come a chat .. also .. got a dev page there, you can see some of our projects.

Telegram invitation link does not function....Huh
Please post new link !!
Thx
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Yes we need this awesome coin to another exchanges! I voted for the Alcoin.io exchange and atomic swap wallet. Others can do the same and support this great coin Smiley

Thanks mate :-) 
The more good exchanges the better. More people will find out about this coin. Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
Maxcoin changed from a young man to an old man, and how brilliant it was.

??  who is old ??
MaxcoinProject.org

Well...

At least as active as Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin

I'm not very active on bitcointalk .. but maybe I should be.
MaxcoinProject.org

Go to our site, theres a telegram link there .. you can come a chat .. also .. got a dev page there, you can see some of our projects.
MaxcoinProject.org
Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing strategy, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes! Wink

Yeah, your post history speaks for istself! lmao nice scammer era we're in  Angry

if anyone wonders also whats his first ever post in russian mean:

''There is a delightful idea for a Pump channel, who is interested, write in a personal''   Angry

lol .. yep .. the post history :-)
MaxcoinProject.org
Yes we need this awesome coin to another exchanges! I voted for the Alcoin.io exchange and atomic swap wallet. Others can do the same and support this great coin Smiley

Thanks mate :-) 
MaxcoinProject.org
It would be great if you can release an updated roadmap and whitepaper.

Do you guys have any other exchange in mind where you would like to be listed?

Hi .. sorry .. haven't been on this forum for a while :-) ..  a bit busy with stuff.

Anyway ..  we would obviously love to get listed on other exchanges, and myself and a few others have been speaking with a few , but unless you pay the big bucks.. you ain't gonna get listed ..  so .. no premine, no ICO, no funds.

The other way to get listed is to keep building the community, miners, developers, we create a real eco-system, and our market cap is reaching levels it hasn't been in ages. Therefore, more exchanges to add maxcoin not coz it's paid for, but added out of the "goodness" of their hearts.. :-)

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
CRAZY blockchain sync on this wallet. Downloaded the bootstrap and instead of auto-importing and updating from the last 100 blocks, it still goes through block by block from 2014? Wow... that's not very efficient.

You still have to "download" the blocks from the bootstrap file. It is much faster then syncing without the bootstrap.

Try the Verge wallet with the blockchain download and let me know how you think it should go... this way or their way. This way to me is insane. 2+ days to sync? That's not good viability and will deter most folks from moving forward with it. I'm stubborn, so I won't let it win... but wow.

This is dead shitcoin, so I don't think its a big deal. It was "created" by the scammer max keiser on his youtube show. It was a classic pump and dump scam with a lot of classic scam moves. Instamined, hard forked to reduce supply and so on.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
CRAZY blockchain sync on this wallet. Downloaded the bootstrap and instead of auto-importing and updating from the last 100 blocks, it still goes through block by block from 2014? Wow... that's not very efficient.

You still have to "download" the blocks from the bootstrap file. It is much faster then syncing without the bootstrap.

Try the Verge wallet with the blockchain download and let me know how you think it should go... this way or their way. This way to me is insane. 2+ days to sync? That's not good viability and will deter most folks from moving forward with it. I'm stubborn, so I won't let it win... but wow.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Activity: 191
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Well...

At least as active as Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin
Activity: 27
Activity: 164
We need more exchanges Undecided
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing strategy, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

Best wishes! Wink

Yeah, your post history speaks for istself! lmao nice scammer era we're in  Angry

if anyone wonders also whats his first ever post in russian mean:

''There is a delightful idea for a Pump channel, who is interested, write in a personal''   Angry
Activity: 38

Best wishes! Wink
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Maxcoin changed from a young man to an old man, and how brilliant it was.
Activity: 121
Activity: 17
It would be great if you can release an updated roadmap and whitepaper.

Do you guys have any other exchange in mind where you would like to be listed?
Pages:
Jump to: