Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 10. (Read 914103 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Keep my eye on.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Just some heads up about something I found mentioned in another coins thread, don't know if it was mentioned here already. Looks like that someone in Top Airportparking likes MaxCoin as well because it's listed among the accepted coins. Glad to see this since I have a soft spot for this coin as well, one of the first coins I own and mined. Good to see MaxCoin is still Alive and Kickin'.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/105258-2/
https://www.airportparking.top

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Daily trading volume is only around 50-300 USD, coins have been there for more than 3 years, I hope there could be a surprise from the team.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
lmao ... you never disappoint.
Activity: 1
Ears are always tingling ... like a rocking set of disproportionately suspended set of iron cast donkey balls roaming the country side.
Wink
OK that was useful...

Anyway .. despite my ragging on maxcoin it has to be said, things look positive round here recently
The data is hard to get on a nice chart
Anyone who has been looking around at Trading Analysis blogs for crypto or doing their own charting will know that many many alt coins
are in this primed state as BTC starts the end of a grand cycle.

Maxcoin is no different in my opinion...
Correction wave C is close if not already complete. There have been some subtle upticks recently

Ignoring Jubi as it was a closed market
If Max stays in line with other alts in the same poised position the historic chart on Yobit suggests the uptick here will be eye watering in the profit department.
As I said I cant seriously analyse this data well but it does not take a rocket scientist to see the long term patterns potential

With TA calls for potential profits of 100s % if this all pans out its going to be breathtaking across the board.

Good luck to all the max bag holders, I number myself among you.

If anyone can point me in the direction  of a decent price data source I'd like to do a better job on this call.

I'm not advising anyone to do anything
Do your own research etc etc.

FourToes if you are listening ... this is probably what you've been waiting for.

Activity: 46
Hi guys,

I reading your posts and all seems dead... Do you really want to restart the project ?
I could help for exemple by building a pool to mine maxcoin. Would you be interested ?

It could be ready quickly with lot of functionnalities and low fees... but need miners interested for that. I could offer functions like payouts history showing directly unpaid and total paid balance... Fast payments, etc...

Will be back soon to see if there is an activity...

Best regards

Daniel Gonçalves

Hi Daniel I'm interesting in mining but not this coin, Cataloniacoin it was launched in
2014 its x11 and is pow+pos its gone off radar but I'd like to have a go at bringing it back I have a few Catc and a synced up wallet running as a node
you can download the wallet here https://files.fm/u/7n4qpp5d#_

The bitcointak thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840542.440

what do you think can you or would you like to help?
Activity: 42
Hi guys,

I reading your posts and all seems dead... Do you really want to restart the project ?
I could help for exemple by building a pool to mine maxcoin. Would you be interested ?

It could be ready quickly with lot of functionnalities and low fees... but need miners interested for that. I could offer functions like payouts history showing directly unpaid and total paid balance... Fast payments, etc...

Will be back soon to see if there is an activity...

Best regards

Daniel Gonçalves
Activity: 8
Instead of having issues in the house, why dont we look at pushing the coin so that it has the desired value.
i believe in Maxcoin, Let's come together and push the coin.
People push Bitcoin not even the founder. So we can, for as long as the wallet is functioning well. Lets publicise it in our own way.
If you are ready to push Maxcoin then lets go.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
the wallet is alive

10 days and no response, no sarcastic snippet, no discrediting, no reaction ...

When you ignore an idiot long enough, he will tire of the game and do something else. Don't give them their 15 minutes of infamy. Let them drown in the inkiness of anonymity.

Seriously Four toes!!

You made a new account to "quote yourself" because nobody took the bait from your previous posts  ....

love a duck.

You're never going to pump this coin out of it's morass OR push it into oblivion ... it just IS what it IS .... best left well alone.
Activity: 17

10 days and no response, no sarcastic snippet, no discrediting, no reaction ...

When you ignore an idiot long enough, he will tire of the game and do something else. Don't give them their 15 minutes of infamy. Let them drown in the inkiness of anonymity.
Many project looks nice and after this become dead. And oposite. We will see what will happen

I think the market speaks .. loud and clear here
Activity: 88
Many project looks nice and after this become dead. And oposite. We will see what will happen
Activity: 9
Let's stop thinking about price and start thinking about a community.
Otherwise attempts at renaissance will be futile....

"The expression cart before the horse is an idiom or proverb used to suggest something is done contrary to a conventional or culturally expected order or relationship.[1] A cart is a vehicle which is ordinarily pulled by a horse, so to put the cart before the horse is an analogy for doing things in the wrong order.  The earliest recorded use of the proverb was in the early 16th century.[6] It was a figure of speech in the Renaissance.[7]"
-from Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cart_before_the_horse
Activity: 9

Rest my case ... had people been reading my posts all along ...
JUBI WAS NOT REAL WORLD!!!

Glad I offloaded when YOBIT hit the market.

Development is predictably going in the same direction ... expect the same results.
Unfortunately, I feel they don't know the difference ... hence the problem.

And, on the website, "China Wakes up to Maxcoin" July 2017, should be replaced with,
"China Kills Maxcoin Zombie Dead!!!" September 2017.

Well, you've been vomiting your nonsense on this coin like a parasitic maniac for ages now, nobody cares or need you. Aren't you the one who told us...at least 5 times "I quit bla bla bla because bla" do it already, move on (deleting your old posts won't help you...)
Are we getting ride of you for good this time? if yes, Maxcoin can rejoice.

Let's rejoice regardless because he probably won't go away. Tradionally his next move will be to say he is warning us -as if the risks are not plane as the sky is blue. He makes it sound like a mental act of genuis figuring out that Jubi was not real world and "had we read his posts". Hardly no one has been buying on yobit. Had the no one who bought read your posts they still would not have bought. You saved no one from nothing. You are just mad cause things didn't work out and you sold and now you want to talk it down because the thought of maxcoin succeeding would anger you even more. My advice is to truly let this thing go or buy back in and drink the cool aide once more lol. If you can't leave maybe you belong here? I know these emotions because i too have wrestled with them.  That said, maxcoin has new devs who are ambitious lets give them a chance! 

This is a great time to mention to those new to crypto. Don't invest more than you can handle loosing. You don't want to end up bitter! If you can't resist and you do invest too much then own your mistake and understand it was your fault.

I read on twitter there is a new website and forum and block explorer coming soon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Rest my case ... had people been reading my posts all along ...
JUBI WAS NOT REAL WORLD!!!

Glad I offloaded when YOBIT hit the market.

Development is predictably going in the same direction ... expect the same results.
Unfortunately, I feel they don't know the difference ... hence the problem.

And, on the website, "China Wakes up to Maxcoin" July 2017, should be replaced with,
"China Kills Maxcoin Zombie Dead!!!" September 2017.

Well, you've been vomiting your nonsense on this coin like a parasitic maniac for ages now, nobody cares or need you. Aren't you the one who told us...at least 5 times "I quit bla bla bla because bla" do it already, move on (deleting your old posts won't help you...)
Are we getting ride of you for good this time? if yes, Maxcoin can rejoice.
Activity: 37
What's profit of mining MAX with AMD cards now?
Can I earn back my power fee or not Huh
Activity: 113
Is there a service associated with this currency?

Hopefully....someday. Maxcoin offers UBER fast transactions.
Activity: 71
Is there a service associated with this currency?
Pages:
Jump to: