Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 95. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Bro, do you even martingale?!

I had a screenshot with somebody losing 18x times in a row. Good for him that he started with 1 satoshi.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
SPAM

pls stop spam, just idiot will gamble with hard mined coins, becasue gambling WAS and WILL profitable only in dreams...

Push the ignore button under his name ;) and use the report button.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
pls stop spam, just idiot will gamble with hard mined coins, becasue gambling WAS and WILL profitable only in dreams...

Bro, do you even martingale?!

Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

Dice game for MaxCoin

Max Dice > http://max.coinpeddle.com

0.88 % house edge

- Instant withdrawal
- Build in chat
- Provable Fair

Statistic since Launch

Number of bets:   12076
Total wagered:   1516.41440839 Max

Activity: 178
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
things heating up here
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
looks like a rollercoaster!!.......
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I wonder how this chart would look like now after 60% increase for MAX

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
@maxkeiser @DaleyPhillips @BristolUni @LukeCrypto Fork it to QRK algo distro the rest in 6 months and add an EQ, currency saved. : D

^^

that was my tweet, funny thing is , i'd love to hear the feedback from all the Max holders right now on that?

considering the Bristol crew were politically naive enough to throw a single alog into a pool of sharks, not understanding the dynamics of distribution and/or where BTC capital came from.

if you want a community currency, give the community a chance , and what i described above is the only way to do that.

Bitcoin is not a community currency., i guess that's where you made your error, but reality doesn't change because you think a certain way at the time.  (in most cases)
Activity: 311
PLEASE CHANGE THE Title of this coin to ALMOST DEAD, because it is not alive and kicking, its on its last breath and you guys are misleading the general PUBLIC BItches.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
It can't get below zero can it? Shocked
Activity: 178
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Max Keiser unfollowed maxcoin on twitter? Grin
Nice Smiley

Fantastic, the fate of Maxcoin is solely in the hands of the crooked incompetent devs. What a disaster...

So I was sort of bored today and went to check what services are out there for Maxcoin and then I laughed my ass off listening Max sampled voice
at http://www.maxcoinspin.com check them out (just click on SPIN). My favourite ones are "Guaranteed confiscation of wealth", "Guaranteed loss",
"Hey you know what, maybe this isn't working" and "Fraud!"

Most miners are still at 1GH, difficulty is still going down and yet some morons are continualy putting 1+ BTC buy orders at major MAX exchanges?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 84
MAX/BTC went live on agx.io on 03/15/2014!

Be sure to check out agx.io to learn about our just-announced AMD Radeon R9 280x Giveaway that runs through 11:59p Sunday March 23rd 2014! Trade on AGX to earn entries in the giveaway! You can also link directly to the infographic on the promo here: http://24.media.tumblr.com/d22fc786c1528580d601aabc03fef3e2/tumblr_n2jsh3w23G1trlaa8o1_1280.png

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Any idea on How to solomining Maxcoin with CGMINER?

I've tryed all but it will not work, ever... The miner will connect to my "pool" but my server ( wallet) will not ever register that i'm mining, instead if i go with cpuminer it work....
Activity: 69
I'm lucky to leave the boat early.
Activity: 389
Does the Max Coin wallet work well yet? Or is it still full of bugs? Have the developers fixed everything? Or does it still suck shit?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys. Can any1 help me with Larks mining? (keccak)
Created worker at flyark.net
I read readme, setup miner with following: cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -d gtx750ti -i 0 -o stratum+tcp://pool.flylark.net:8332 -O USER:PASS

But i get this: http://yadi.sk/d/49bzuQxRKcnaj

What i did wrong?
Activity: 61
Is Maxcoin still a coin? we know that it was a shitcoin from the start, but are there still people trying to work on this shitcoin...

Why did Maxcoin not hire the Klondike coin team? At least they are delivering some nice results...

Can't really compare a great Dev Team like the team behind KDC with the jokers that launched Maxcoin. I said early on in this thread that the bubble would burst. Why anyone thought the rules of altcoins wouldn't apply to Maxcoin is beyond me. I very well suspect many knew this coin was going to flop, but pumped it for all it was worth.

It's a race to the bottom, now.

Nothing to worry about. Keiser or not, the community is big enough, what will happen is a community take over. Max Keiser or the 2 Devs (students) will have nothing to say about.  
Fork/Checkpoint needed.

Edit: Shoot the words to the KDC team (pms them), could be the most successful takeover of the year!.

When i see how much i can earn per day with my hasrate vs MAx i can tell only that KDC is more shit than max.
But problem is now MAxcoin is same shitcoin as others and when Kaiser left boat, its means that this coin will die.He not understand that his personality do Maxcoin live.Now when he leave it behind make death sentence to maxcoin.
Look on Doge THEY have great and most efficient comunity.Look where is DOGE witch such living comunity.
Maxcoin have now nothing and now its a shitty crap ,nothing else that crap because some stupid named Kaiser lef it behind instead of support dev team and coin with his name.such shame..
Activity: 406
Max Keiser unfollowed maxcoin on twitter? Grin
Nice Smiley

Is it true ?

A cold joke  Grin Grin

Yup. Recent tweets from Max Keiser clearly confirm his disinterest towards Maxcoin. However he will still support the students who created startjoin

Tldr; Maxcoin is DEAD.
Pages:
Jump to: