Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎[MBIT]💎🔹💎MBIT💎🔹💎MUSIC AND BOOKS SHARING PLATFORM🔹📚🎶[BETA LAUNCH] - page 2. (Read 27192 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Shit, you're right. It seems to have completely disappeared. I'll open a ticket too.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
yobit seems to have opened the market again with prices around 1.9k sat Grin Grin

However, I hate to tell you that the people at cryptopia have decided to not support MBIT anymore, which means that I lost all I've invested. I am opening tickets to see if there is something that can be done.  Angry Angry

Is anyone else in this situation? Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Dev you should answer up. You ran away after making people buy this  Angry
Activity: 23
Dev are you coding.

We gave you your precious time and left you alone. Where are you?

Answer.

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

I will start coding soon ...
Are you still active?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
So, it looks like the dev scammed with this one Sad

He did. Got my $15 and run away, lol Smiley
legendary
So, it looks like the dev scammed with this one Sad
I want a refund or we should sue him.
Somebody find this guys IP and everything.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Or should we accept that you f us all and your project?

deal with it, with bir4books activity it looks like he is a scammer, until he proves the opposite. It's a tricky thing with his trust reputation, lol, just take a look at his  history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=146792.
I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

Hello dev,

any update?

Or should we accept that you f us all and your project?
legendary
Have you got anything to say other than a 4 weeks old copy pasted response? This is looking extremely incompetent. I strongly doubt you have the ability to go through with this project successfully.
Activity: 32

you can't even bother to type a fresh update?

This coin is a dead corpse folks. Move along.   And "dev",  you will be one of the 72 virgins a terrorist gets in the afterlife.  Congratulations!
legendary

you can't even bother to type a fresh update?

Thanks for answering. But what happens when coins "delisted" so all our coins are gone and done?

Look if you want to build this coin and community again, you need to forward and talk with us.

http://i.imgur.com/NaLUoXB.png

What do you have to say about this dev?  You untruthful loser...  Cryptopia literally wrote you off, and you have the nerve to come back here and tell people that you've been in contact and that they are working with you?Huh?  Go back to the trailer park cuck

LOL!   Cryptopia refuses to work with you.  THEY HAVE CHANGED THE WALLET FROM MAINTENANCE TO DELISTED!!!  Every scammed investor may now remove their coins from cryptopia and dump them.  Go back to mopping floors "dev", your career in crypto is over
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Good to hear from you dev, but it's more than a month of silence. Investors have invested many BTCs on Cryptopia, with their funds stuck... Hope you have your solution up and running soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it

legendary
Last Active:    May 27, 2017, 06:18:02 PM

You were online but didn't provide an update. We are waiting, so please speak up Cool

Pages:
Jump to: