Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎[MBIT]💎🔹💎MBIT💎🔹💎MUSIC AND BOOKS SHARING PLATFORM🔹📚🎶[BETA LAUNCH] - page 7. (Read 27192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
hi. i have a MBIT on Cryptopia ! what happened with MBIT ? why i can not trade MBIT ? wHAT I MUST TO DO ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Where is this "dev". Royally screws up his coin layout, doesn't allow people to sell, then goes on vacation?  Joke
Activity: 23
I am starting to get worried.
In a critical phase like this and the dev just disappears for couple of days is not a good sign.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Yeah, that's pretty strange as the dev has been quite active before that. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt though...
legendary
Dev hasn't logged in for 5 days. Nice start for a serious project, everyone's surely going to trust it
legendary
MBIT / BTC market is closing
MBIT is undergoing a coinswap due to blockchain issues, for more information please visit their BCT thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18636528

Screenshots can be faked and could turn problematic later, do you have a different plan about how to do the swap? Let us know what to do and give us sufficient time for swap, at least 3 weeks I'd say.
Activity: 616
Merit: 17
Я пoлyчил oтвeт oт лaйв кoин  вы к им нe oбpaщaлиcь зaчeм вpaть??
Activity: 9
This might be the better alternative

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ATMS/

i agree with you ... i mean .. whoever is best in photoshop gets to double his money with no investment at all if it is a screenshot proof enough . Best way to give the guy the money is to exchange his old mbit for the new 1... imo
The dev gave an update with future plans just two days back. Granted, we all want them to be around at all times, but we can cut them some slack. Maybe they are busy implementing the new chain and changes described above... Either way, let's be patient, at least for a week.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
this project is still in development?
I see that dev doesn't write from long time, and also both volume and  price is very low
Activity: 42
Dear all
I can not sync and withdraw MBIT from Yobit exchange!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you are holding mbit you would get the new coins before we get listed to livecoin .

Just screenshot the balance and send it too me .
Also you would be able to trade your current mbit on crytopia plus you would get new mbit tokens for livecoin but these both tokens new and old ones are not interchangeable as they would run on different algorithm but both the tokens would be tradeable .

Example , if you are holding 2 btc of Mbit 1 on crytopia .  
You will get 4 btc worth of mbit 2 for livecoin .
Both MBIT 1 AND MBIT 2 would be traded separately

What about the coin in my wallet?

Do you mean hard fork or to release a new coin?

why to do this?
Activity: 21
when we have to send the screen shot?

If you are holding mbit you would get the new coins before we get listed to livecoin .

Also you would be able to trade your current mbit on crytopia plus you would get new mbit tokens for livecoin but these both tokens new and old ones are not interchangeable as they would run on different algorithm but both the tokens would be tradeable .

legendary

Are you sure screenshot is proof enough?

You have to be smarter for this coin to work out. So far looking too bad

OK, that's great! Awaiting more details Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it

Pages:
Jump to: