Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎[MBIT]💎🔹💎MBIT💎🔹💎MUSIC AND BOOKS SHARING PLATFORM🔹📚🎶[BETA LAUNCH] - page 3. (Read 27192 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This scam artist is gone friends.  Stop begging him to talk, it's pathetic.  What a loser this guy is.  Can't even control his own block, gets embarrassed, locks the chain and walks away.  Pathetic coward. 
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Activity: 23
Yeah, pretty frustrating. Well, I don't think it's a scam and run away case as the coins are still on the exchange, just frozen. AFAIK the pre-mine is locked away, so the dev hasn't made anything other than maybe what they mined and sold. So yeah, not calling it a scam. Just an incompetent though well-intentioned developer who hasn't been able to figure out a solution.
I think we all deserve an god fking honest reply. A reply must not be so hard at all
legendary
Yeah, pretty frustrating. Well, I don't think it's a scam and run away case as the coins are still on the exchange, just frozen. AFAIK the pre-mine is locked away, so the dev hasn't made anything other than maybe what they mined and sold. So yeah, not calling it a scam. Just an incompetent though well-intentioned developer who hasn't been able to figure out a solution.

Why the quietness though. We should be provided regular updates on Slack
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
legendary
Dev, whats up? Its been over a month you've been trying to fix this and so far we have nothing. Did you scam and run away? We need an update
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
do you need hindi translation?
if you need PM me
Dear Dev,

You know we've been waiting for you for some time

Please do talk.
I am new here and I I was attracted by your logo. missed the mining, but I will buy some coins.

Lol you couldn't if you wanted to.  This project has been abandoned by the dev and the coins were locked.  All money has been stolen and the block closed. 
Activity: 2
I am new here and I I was attracted by your logo. missed the mining, but I will buy some coins.
I think folks are right

either say
 Hey guys I f*cked you so bad sorry but it is what it is
or say this
hey guys, shit happens and I'm working on it, here is what I did so far and what I'm planning to do
Activity: 25
dev, we are looking for an update here. Please update about your plans for this
this is a small coin so no problem at all if a problem appears and dev won't even want to give a routine update LOL

dev Idk if you really working for the swap but it's not good if you just only say something like "I'm working on it" give us more detail and it is better if you can give us an estimated time for when this swap will happen. Like GAM they can't promise the exact date but they give people estimated time (Like in May or June)

Beggining to lose hope on this coin :facepalm:
legendary
dev, we are looking for an update here. Please update about your plans for this
This dev is gone folks.  What a piece of trash.  Probably some cuck that couldnt make money in the real world and just wanted to make a few BTC by scamming people with trash tech.  Man what a loser he must be.  Probably looks like a little Milhouse. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is quite sad that I have all my coins on the exchange, no message about switch or something..
I don't mean to be rude and I respect your other duties but a short answer to "US" your backers wouldn't hurt you. Also this would give us and outside world an active dev message which is good for you and for your coin.

So please show us your effort even if it's tinny
here the screenshot http://prntscr.com/f67s4j
btw, I hope dev will have a detail explanation so this project can be more trusted because so many scammer in crypto.

They sent me the same thing yesterday.  Sadly that doesn't prove anything good.  He emailed them one time.....  Big deal.  It's too bad he can't be bothered to post here to people who paid their hard-earned money to his scam.  Where are you 'dev'?  Why is my money tied up in your scam?  Are you still 'thinking'?  Complete joke, thanks for sinking this project in your own ignorance.  You owe us a huge apology.  If you can be bothered to post.  Cuck
Activity: 25
here the screenshot http://prntscr.com/f67s4j
btw, I hope dev will have a detail explanation so this project can be more trusted because so many scammer in crypto.
legendary
Because he is online, duh?!

Ding ding!  Unlike the dev of this scam I'm online and posting. Where you at dev?  Where's all the money you have locked up from investors?  Are you still "thinking"?  People like you make the cryptosphere and world a worse place.  Hope a few btc from your junk coin was worth it loser.  Jesus people are talking so much trash and making you look like such a rejected cuck.  Ouch

Stop whining too much, you aren't making a difference with your abusive posts. The dev may be confused or struck with the problem but he hasn't left yet. Try to contribute but don't abuse and whine too much. Don't make this uglier, its already ugly enough. Our investment is at stake.

Dev, you've been quiet for 6 days. Please provide an update

Thank you for the reasonable comment. I agree - the dev should be criticized and urged on for providing timely updates. It's been 3-4 weeks since the coin swap was announced, still nothing. I hope the rebrand gets down soon.

You're right that abusive posts calling dev a scammer is inappropriate.

It's not abusive.  He's a scammer until proven otherwise.  And he's making your and my money less valuable by the day.  No one will touch the new coin with a trash dev like this

Let us see whether the dev can bravely overcome this hurdle. He must not give up. This coin had potential, but as of now, it is worth dirt. Hoping for a massive resurrection.
Pages:
Jump to: