Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MDEX-The largest DeFi ecosystem with DEX, IMO and DAO - page 2. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I hope that the higher the price of the currency, the better. I'd better break through the previous high and give some confidence to the holder.
Activity: 58

105k people in a group tg? Are you so popular

Already 120k, this does not look like bots, since the activity there corresponds
105k people in a group tg? Are you so popular
Guys can someone explain me how to bridge to Binance
Activity: 84

Mdex comes with a great innovation in blockchain and cryptocurrency,their community would be reached to the great stage of his success

MDEX is growing rapidly and occupying the top places, it can prove your words, so I agree with you

The fact that MDEX is in the top places is yes, but even more reasons are needed for such praise, imo
Activity: 140

MDEX definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

Yes, as well as it already shows good results in development, and this makes the community happy
MDEX definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.
Activity: 69

Mdex comes with a great innovation in blockchain and cryptocurrency,their community would be reached to the great stage of his success

MDEX is growing rapidly and occupying the top places, it can prove your words, so I agree with you
Activity: 70

Guys how long will it take for first presale to finish on heco Mdex by buying with Mdx?

Soon to be published as I heard

Hi everyone, there I can find the address of the rom that I suppose to fill in order to get airdrop coins?

Lol, what are you writing about?
Guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Activity: 70
Do I need to provide liquidity for IMO or I have to buy Mdx?
Activity: 73
Can anyone tell me the address of your token?
Activity: 84
Guys how long will it take for first presale to finish on heco Mdex by buying with Mdx?
Hi everyone, there I can find the address of the rom that I suppose to fill in order to get airdrop coins?
Activity: 73

I see a lot of new people in the group, I think it would be good to arrange Ama, now is a good time for this

Yes, I think the Ama now will be just in time

Nice project, and I look forward to its growth and success, but since I'm a newbie here, can someone tell me what is the difference between MDX and HMDX and what benefit would I get if I hold them?

Have you read the website? There is also a lot of information about this project
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/b8f30e3a15f6493185c32398184871c6

I think this is great news for MDEX supporters. We were speculating this already as MDEX is on BSC and the growth of this project is spectacular.
Nice project, and I look forward to its growth and success, but since I'm a newbie here, can someone tell me what is the difference between MDX and HMDX and what benefit would I get if I hold them?
Pages:
Jump to: