Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MDEX-The largest DeFi ecosystem with DEX, IMO and DAO - page 3. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Hi everyone, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

I don't know if you can get response from the team themselves, because after the OP posted the ANN, he has not posted anything yet. I thought, this may be the way to reach out customers or potential ones, why they posted their trading platform here. But it seems, they just posted the project and gone afterwards. It would be great if they can actively communicate with users here.

I agree with you, here you also need to conduct a conversation like in a tg group, there the chat is many times more active than here
Activity: 58

Seems like it still has a lot of details needed to be disclose for the community

Which for example? I think not
Activity: 101
I see a lot of new people in the group, I think it would be good to arrange Ama, now is a good time for this
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
With all what is happening in crypto people are in the rush making sell or hedge their assets to safer one and MDEX swapping between binance and ethereum blockchains make a snappy solution for traders .
Activity: 73

Hi everyone, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

I think this will not have a big impact, but it may affect the price reduction of MDX.

Seems like it still has a lot of details needed to be disclose for the community

I think not, everything that they have written on the website or in other social networks

Hi guys, I think MDEX is a very genuine and nice project with a great prospective to success!

Yes, and the fact that it is in the top proves it, after all, not all projects can be in the top
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't know if you can get response from the team themselves, because after the OP posted the ANN, he has not posted anything yet. I thought, this may be the way to reach out customers or potential ones, why they posted their trading platform here. But it seems, they just posted the project and gone afterwards. It would be great if they can actively communicate with users here.
Activity: 54

Am I earning trading fees for being a lp or just being rewarded in MDEX?

It's rewarded in Mdx
Activity: 140
Activity: 73
Activity: 70
Am I earning trading fees for being a lp or just being rewarded in MDEX?
What do you think is the chance that MDEX will become popular by the end of this year?
Your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

Guys, MDEX on Binance definitely will more developed than on HECO as, their users group so much difference, what do you think about this?

That's right, on Binance MDX will grow exponentially and many will learn about the platform itself.

Whats MDX future holdin up for us? Probably a new bull run is only ahead, as other cryto will rise so should MDX

That's right, this fall was before a big increase, so many people think, and the market is already starting to grow like MDX
Activity: 84
Guys, MDEX on Binance definitely will more developed than on HECO as, their users group so much difference, what do you think about this?
Whats MDX future holdin up for us? Probably a new bull run is only ahead, as other cryto will rise so should MDX
Activity: 70

A good project and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.

Many people believe in this, and now they are in the top, this can prove your words.
Activity: 56

What is the team working on now? Will there be any updates in the coming days?

I advise you to follow the twitter of this project there they will post about what they are doing
Pages:
Jump to: