Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MDEX-The largest DeFi ecosystem with DEX, IMO and DAO - page 6. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Community, which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in the project?
Activity: 101
I'm just starting to invest, I don't have a lot of experience,will I be able to understand this platform?
Activity: 56

Team! How about the fee transaction compare between BSC and HECO?

As I understand it, Heco is much lower
Activity: 33
Hello guys, must admit that peoples stake and earn too much MDX every day, the supply is increasing, perhaps it leads to the price has not increased, what do you think about this?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Wondering how MDEX will benefit the investors, the community and you? I think this is a relevant question

They have huge trading volume already. So are they going to explore their opportunities here in the forum to increase more users? This is also good for mdex users here in the forum as they can reach out also to the mdex team directly. However, how are we going to know if the OP is indeed an official rep of this DEX?

Medex userbase, and their volume seem to be very high, which they are attracting investors from the three different platforms, BSC, HECO, ETH. But one thing I didn't understand, for providing LP, they are choosing low volume coins and the reward seems to be high.
Activity: 42
Hi, I would like to know, what else Pancake is offering than staking and farming?
Activity: 140
Team! How about the fee transaction compare between BSC and HECO?
Hi people, important that I trust the MDX and be willing to accompany them to the moon
Activity: 42

Guys, can you explain me pls, what can I do with HMDX? there is anyway to just stake MDX and earn MDX?

Well, you can just put MDX and get rewarded for it
Activity: 58

Wow, for the MDX bet you can earn this something new, where can I read more about it?

So it says, place a bet on MDX to get a reward, there is nothing difficult here, you bet on MDX and get rewards for it
Guys, can you explain me pls, what can I do with HMDX? there is anyway to just stake MDX and earn MDX?
Activity: 140
Wow, for the MDX bet you can earn this something new, where can I read more about it?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Wondering how MDEX will benefit the investors, the community and you? I think this is a relevant question

They have huge trading volume already. So are they going to explore their opportunities here in the forum to increase more users? This is also good for mdex users here in the forum as they can reach out also to the mdex team directly. However, how are we going to know if the OP is indeed an official rep of this DEX?
Hello everyone
I see that you opened the page here it was a good idea because here you can discuss ideas and project development with experienced people
Activity: 1
Heco Eco-Currency Trading Choose MDEX.COM for faster and better.

Application Scenarios

Repurchase & Burn
Transaction fee for MDX repurchase and burn

Rewards
Stake MDX to get rewards

Dao
Community proposal and voting

t.me/MdexEN
https://www.reddit.com/r/MDEXCOM
https://mdex.medium.com      
Pages:
Jump to: