Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 30. (Read 12835 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nice projet, do you have a Telegram ?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
This project is interesting! But I do have some doubts, for example, how many BTC do you have for to lend people enough if the number of people they are imagining is higher? Also, what will the evaluation process be like to allow loans? How are you dealing with the possibility of fraud? Working with loans requires a lot of seriousness and honesty! The project will continue if ICO fails, right?

Hey there,

Thanks. We're super excited that you've taken an interest into the Meridian Project.

You are invited to read our whitepaper which you can find here: https://goo.gl/jqE7Me

We have also taken steps to explain the Digital Collateral for loans procedure in this 2 minute video: https://goo.gl/6cejQ9

Please feel free to drop back in here from time to time, as we will be releasing a demonstration of our loans platform shortly.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
This project is interesting! But I do have some doubts, for example, how many BTC do you have for to lend people enough if the number of people they are imagining is higher? Also, what will the evaluation process be like to allow loans? How are you dealing with the possibility of fraud? Working with loans requires a lot of seriousness and honesty! The project will continue if ICO fails, right?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
It's a good ICO but way overpriced.
 5000 MDN = 1BTC?! Even with 20% bonus, it's too much imo.

Ok, let's look at it this way.

Week one bonus, is 20%, so 1BTC is 6000 MDN.

If we assume around 12th of October 1BTC is 4500$, than 4500/6000 = 0.75$ per MDN, I guess 75 cents is new 50 cents?

Let's say circulating supply ends up being 75 million, it is risky imo.

I think it's a good idea, but they got greedy, so I have to look elsewhere.

Good luck to the team. 

well it all depends on the total amount of coins. I don´t think it´s too much considering the use !
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
The magnificent image of MERIDIAN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
That's awesome. Glad to have you on board.

You have hit the nail on the head. The overall purpose behind the Meridian project is to establish an asset that has a specific use case aside from just price speculation alone.

Most of the digital assets that are available today aren't part of an environment that breeds natural price cycles.

By attaching a service to a digital asset - in this case: Bitcoin Loans - the service becomes the main reason for users to become regular holders the asset, which in turn allows a more natural price cycle to form.

So as you said, not only do borrowers stand to benefit from receiving loans... but those who aren't seeking loans are able to draw benefit due to the cycles described above.

Stay tuned, as we will be releasing a demonstration of our loans platform in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you around!

Thank you for respond to me i want to ask also if any bounty available?
Activity: 190
It's a good ICO but way overpriced.
 5000 MDN = 1BTC?! Even with 20% bonus, it's too much imo.

Ok, let's look at it this way.

Week one bonus, is 20%, so 1BTC is 6000 MDN.

If we assume around 12th of October 1BTC is 4500$, than 4500/6000 = 0.75$ per MDN, I guess 75 cents is new 50 cents?

Let's say circulating supply ends up being 75 million, it is risky imo.

I think it's a good idea, but they got greedy, so I have to look elsewhere.

Good luck to the team. 
Anyway, I really like the idea behind the project. Glad to see something new. Joined the campaign to spend awareness !

Hello there! We're glad that you have taken an interest in the Meridian project, and appreciate you joining our signature campaign.

I havent seen this idea here before. Interesting project for me, i think both sides borrowers and regular user gain something. I will watch

You have hit the nail on the head. The overall purpose behind the Meridian project is to establish an asset that has a specific use case aside from just price speculation alone.

Most of the digital assets that are available today aren't part of an environment that breeds natural price cycles.

By attaching a service to a digital asset - in this case: Bitcoin Loans - the service becomes the main reason for users to become regular holders the asset, which in turn allows a more natural price cycle to form.

So as you said, not only do borrowers stand to benefit from receiving loans... but those who aren't seeking loans are able to draw benefit due to the cycles described above.

Stay tuned, as we will be releasing a demonstration of our loans platform in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you around!

I think One key to success is to make it as easy as possible. So i really like your idea because the regular User isn't a tech experienced User. I think One good example is apple and the iPhone. If it will be intuitive and easy to use. It can be a really huge succes! Great to be a Part !
Anyway, I really like the idea behind the project. Glad to see something new. Joined the campaign to spend awareness !

Hello there! We're glad that you have taken an interest in the Meridian project, and appreciate you joining our signature campaign.

I havent seen this idea here before. Interesting project for me, i think both sides borrowers and regular user gain something. I will watch

Hope to see you around!

Information about site
   Domain Name: MYMDN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000040430263-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-02T14:04:42Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-12T10:47:49Z

I do not really get what you are trying to say....

Activity: 211
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Information about site
   Domain Name: MYMDN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000040430263-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-02T14:04:42Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-12T10:47:49Z
Meridian - I almost forget this name. I remember I see a good ICO for October

Awesome!

Our goal is to bring forward an asset that performs a specific task and therefore gives people a reason, other than price speculation alone, to become regular users.

Without regular users, an asset is unable to flourish. Which is why it is highly important for us to take huge strides toward creating a user-centric environment.

Meridian is one of the slight few service based digital assets, and we are glad that support is building for this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
Meridian - I almost forget this name. I remember I see a good ICO for October
Activity: 418
Hi ^^ if you need a spanish translation tell me Cheesy
I really like this thread, very detailed, I think with a very clear concept and purpose, this project is one of the most promising projects I've ever met, not a bad idea to join and become one of the token holder, I also really like his team , btw

Hey! We are grateful for the support,

We're glad that you are interested in the Project.

There is a lot more detail in our Whitepaper,

please be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

Thanks, from the Meridian Team!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hi dev, what is the ico price per token?

Initial rate of this token will be 5000 for 1 BTC there will be some bonuses as per contribution phase. For more details you visit the official blog thread link is given below.

https://medium.com/@MeridianMDN/meridian-ico-terms-43efd232baaa
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I really like this thread, very detailed, I think with a very clear concept and purpose, this project is one of the most promising projects I've ever met, not a bad idea to join and become one of the token holder, I also really like his team , btw
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Hi dev, what is the ico price per token?
Pages:
Jump to: