Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 31. (Read 12835 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
hi, i am interested in this project, but i found little details of the team in this thread, will you elaborate on each member of your team?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
hi manager. this project look insteresting for October ICO. nice idea and nice design.

Hey!

We appreciate the support.

There is a lot more news, information and updates to come.

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Fantastic news guys,

we have just released the Meridian ICO Terms.

You are all invited to check out the above link to get the scoop on information relating to the overall supply and token distribution.

Interesting project, I will keep watching Grin

Awesome! We are glad to have you on board.

Feel free to drop in here regularly for project updates!
15% for bounty and rewards campaign. that will be awesome for bitcointalk user. I have an advice everyone has read this topic must be follow Meridian now
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
hi manager. this project look insteresting for October ICO. nice idea and nice design.
Fantastic news guys,

we have just released the Meridian ICO Terms.

You are all invited to check out the above link to get the scoop on information relating to the overall supply and token distribution.

Awesome! We are glad to have you on board.

Feel free to drop in here regularly for project updates!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
link for whitepaper is not working  Huh

Hello. Thanks for pointing that out. That's now fixed! I hope you enjoy reading through the paper.

I love the look Smiley

Can i take care about french translation if needed?

Glad to have you on board! You're welcome to join our bounty campaign

Ha french translation is already Taken, nevermind Smiley

I wish to see more nice presentations like yours Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
bookmark this post, wait for next few day come back  Grin Grin Grin
@addicto Spot on! You're absolutely right.

Our goal is to compile a database of user performance so that high quality borrowers can be separated from the bad ones. Giving third party lenders almost a dual level of protection, when you consider the fact that Meridian tokens will be used as collateral to secure each loan served on our platform.

During this period of populating our database, The Meridian team will be the sole lender on the platform.

You are invited to have a look at our whitepaper where we delve into this in more detail.

@PikaShuh Hey! That's awesome. We are exited to have you here and glad to know that you have taken an interest in Meridian.

We will be releasing important information about the Meridian project and ICO on a daily basis.

Information about the total supply will be released right here in this thread shortly, and on the other platforms that we are active on. So we hope to be seeing you around.
Activity: 154
Hey guys,

Great news!

We have officially released the Meridian Whitepaper.

Have a look and see how Meridian will contribute to the Blockchain landscape.

hello, i've read the whitepaper, but i think this one is suit for IPO  Grin
i can not find total suply token/coin, price for 1 token ICO, pre-sale, etc
token distribution, if there is unsold tokens what will you do to it?

btw Meridian ICO Starts on October 12, 2017
so there's a lot of time remaining to ICO
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is token holders can give the loans in future to make some profit or only the dev team will use the raised amount for this purpose. What is benefit to buy this token and hold them you share the profit among all token holders?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
It was a buried project, optimistic about Meridian, investing in Meridian, holding Meridian
Activity: 216
nice look for announcement thread sir. i hope it also has a great progress and can be a successfully project. no plan about bounty?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I love the look Smiley

Can i take care of french translation if needed?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
link for whitepaper is not working  Huh
Hey guys,

Great news!

We have officially released the Meridian Whitepaper.

Have a look and see how Meridian will contribute to the Blockchain landscape.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The Meridian whitepaper will be released shortly.

Nice, I will definitely have a look at this wp. Thanks for the project.
There is no information about ico's price. Are there bonuses will be available? How many tokens will supply? A link for whitepaper seems unworking

Hello there,

The Meridian whitepaper will be released shortly.

In addition to this, keep an eye out because we will soon be posting a comprehensive guide containing important information - specifically about the Meridian Supply and ICO terms.

So please drop back in here from time to time as we will be releasing updates in this very thread on a daily basis
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is no information about ico's price. Are there bonuses will be available? How many tokens will supply? A link for whitepaper seems unworking
I can say that this is a nice concept.
But how much is the interest rate of this loan?
And if you have good history with meridian, are you planning to give incentives like lower interest rate to the borrower?
Since the only accepted form of collateral is meridian, then, I think the value of this will increase thru time.

Hi there,

We're glad that you have taken an interest in the Meridian project.

Please keep an eye open as we will be releasing the Official Meridian Whitepaper shortly.

In our whitepaper, you will find an in-depth breakdown of the core concept and construct of this project.

So please stick around. There is a lot to come
Pages:
Jump to: