Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | Blue Midnight Wish 256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS - page 2. (Read 8360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
repost my offer
1.800 MDT for 0.15BTC
legendary
One day of activity and dev gone... that's a record  Grin

and still the coin has a huge hashrate  Shocked

Must have been because I asked if he is Earlz.
Don't think it is Earlz, he wouldn't have mistaken bmw512 for 256. That guy clearly know nothing about cryptography
(which isn't the case of Earlz).
There were some real thought and work behind the pluck algo, he didn't just pick one algo of sphlib
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

and still the coin has a huge hashrate  Shocked

Must have been because I asked if he is Earlz.
legendary

and still the coin has a huge hashrate  Shocked
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
legendary
Lets all retweet this: https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/620318101360521216.

Midnight is the future of money!
its dev seems to be (already) from the past...
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

sgminermdt-windows-upd.zip

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

great, now you need to fork your coin to bmw512  Grin

BMW 512 will be unerpowered. Rather BMW M3, M4, M5, M6, 540 or 750 will have enough juice under the hood.  Grin
legendary
Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

great, now you need to fork your coin to bmw512  Grin
legendary
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is this coin related to supcoin?
No, that is earlz's experiment coin.
legendary
Is this coin related to supcoin?
Activity: 574
Activity: 278
COLOR 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --algorithm midnight -o stratum+tcp://mdt.suprnova.cc:5146 -u xxxx.1 -p 1234567
pause

ati amd 280x, only hw Huh please give me .bat file
Activity: 636
Every coin that is launched now is early miners get the reward. When will the devs learn, they kill their coins because of greed. Well, some will buy it on the exchange and several will be burned. This coin could have done better. Next coin please.  Grin
Activity: 247
WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

Since no one is interested to sell, i will wait for an exchange. My offer is closed for now, will see how this coin rolls out in exchanges

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheap if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy

How many coins were instamined?

All coins until now lol ....... But seriously i dont say its totally instamined since the algorithm is new and at first cpu miners were mining. We had a chance to mine with cpu for a while and then someone build a gpu miner i think and gpu miner is mining this coin shortly after the launch yesterday
Too bad this was killed by a few with soooo much greed, that they screwed themselves...
Activity: 278

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting
I put it on wikisend until I get the website up...:

midnight-qt-1.1.1.zip

Thank dev
Pages:
Jump to: