Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | Blue Midnight Wish 256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS - page 8. (Read 8360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I feel left out.
Like a fat kid at prom.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am working on compiling the cpuminer for Windows now.  It appears to be hanging up in msys but maybe it just takes awhile...
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
on windows just used the wallet at the perfect time
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Without a windows miner compiled this is just going to get worse with distribution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just want to mentiom that windows wallet is a little buggy but anyhow usable for now
If you can let me know what you find I'll fix it Wink  I know that the Windows wallet has the crash-on-first-run we inherited from blackcoin that I'm still trying to figure out, and the tooltip background on windows is white-on-white which I have a fix for.  If there's anything else let me know and I'll take care of it.

At the first sight these were the most visible ones i will let you know if i find any other bug
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
EDIT: WTS 1800 MDT for 0.15BTC

So dev didn't get all of the first high reward blocks, we're down to 100 already?  Wink
Activity: 143
OK here is the miner:

https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-bmw

I've just hacked the qubit Algo for BMW mining atm, that means you'll need to use "-a qubit" for mining.

Use it like this:

Code:
./cpuminer -a qubit -o stratum+tcp://mdt.suprnova.cc:5146 -u yourusername.yourworkername -p x

If someone could please compile this for Windows would be awesome !
Good work
How can we use it under windows ??
Activity: 185
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
EDIT: WTS 1800 MDT for 0.15BTC
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OK here is the miner:

https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-bmw

I've just hacked the qubit Algo for BMW mining atm, that means you'll need to use "-a qubit" for mining.

Use it like this:

Code:
./cpuminer -a qubit -o stratum+tcp://mdt.suprnova.cc:5146 -u yourusername.yourworkername -p x

If someone could please compile this for Windows would be awesome !
Just want to mentiom that windows wallet is a little buggy but anyhow usable for now
If you can let me know what you find I'll fix it Wink  I know that the Windows wallet has the crash-on-first-run we inherited from blackcoin that I'm still trying to figure out, and the tooltip background on windows is white-on-white which I have a fix for.  If there's anything else let me know and I'll take care of it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Found the Block !

Source on my github in a few secs !

What are the dependencies for compiling the miner?
Activity: 770
legendary
Found the Block !

Source on my github in a few secs !
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I type setgenerate true 2, and the wallet is using all four of my cores, not just 2. Not stressing out my computer with solo mining.
legendary
Waiting for a Block and then uploading !

Is it windows miner?

No - i have no windows, but linux source, someone can build for windows easily.
Activity: 574

Is it windows miner?
legendary

In the wallet open the RPC console and type:

Code:
setgenerate true

Blue Midnight Wish is a very fast hashing algorithm with performance similar to shabal.  It was one of the entries in the SHA-3 competition.  Midnight is using the BMW-256 hash.  Mainly its just really fast, and when I tested it on Linux with htop it sits around 1% cpu use for me on an i7 quad core even while staking.  I imagine it will be attractive for staking on a raspberry pi.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How can you tell if you're mining lol
Pages:
Jump to: