Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | Blue Midnight Wish 256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS - page 3. (Read 8360 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

sgminermdt-windows-upd.zip

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting
Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting
I put it on wikisend until I get the website up...:

midnight-qt-1.1.1.zip

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This coin looks interesting.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

thank you DEV.!!!!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Activity: 229
Made a Windows build with Mingw64 of sgminer.  It runs, doesn't like my NVidia card... I haven't tested this on my rig with an ATI card yet, about to do that, but if anyone wants to try it:
runs with --algorithm midnight
bin file is not created on ATI
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Made a Windows build with Mingw64 of sgminer.  It runs, doesn't like my NVidia card... I haven't tested this on my rig with an ATI card yet, about to do that, but if anyone wants to try it:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JBdmEAyS!PSsB1-XqLFGDn3MXBH3r-FRAR7JYFXShdkuO35ubLwc

Hi , i can't download  from mega, please replace to another filehosting

https://mega.co.nz/#!JBdmEAyS!PSsB1-XqLFGDn3MXBH3r-FRAR7JYFXShdkuO35ubLwc

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I added a fork of sgminer to the repo:

https://github.com/midnightmdt/sgminer

I made the changes I think are needed but need to get some dependencies installed to compile it and try it out.  If anyone else wants to try compiling it and test it out feel free.  You should be able to specify "midnight" as the algo.
good luck with that  Grin

ps: if you want you can hire a gpu dev to do the coding for you (but obviously it wont be free)
I added a fork of sgminer to the repo:

https://github.com/midnightmdt/sgminer

I made the changes I think are needed but need to get some dependencies installed to compile it and try it out.  If anyone else wants to try compiling it and test it out feel free.  You should be able to specify "midnight" as the algo.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

Since no one is interested to sell, i will wait for an exchange. My offer is closed for now, will see how this coin rolls out in exchanges

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheap if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy

How many coins were instamined?

All coins until now lol ....... But seriously i dont say its totally instamined since the algorithm is new and at first cpu miners were mining. We had a chance to mine with cpu for a while and then someone build a gpu miner i think and gpu miner is mining this coin shortly after the launch yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Since no one is interested to sell, i will wait for an exchange. My offer is closed for now, will see how this coin rolls out in exchanges

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheap if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy

How many coins were instamined?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, it appears I'll have to wait for an exchange to get my 5000 coins.  Smiley Even if a gpu miner does crop up for the masses, my 7570 just does not have what it takes.
P.S. Please do not PM me with offers to sell your coins to me. Don't take it personally, but I'm not that trusting. Although I do realize an exchange can screw me over just as bad. LOL
legendary
WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheep if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy
You guys do know the POW does not end on this and there are still a couple more high reward periods?  Building a GPU miner for this shouldn't be difficult, I will take another stab at compiling one tonight.

I would sure love to put my 280x to work again.
I forked sgminer and am modifying it.  It probably will not be optimized as it is doing the full 512-bit bmw hash and we are using BMW-256 but maybe somebody can then take it and optimize it once I have a compileable version put up in github.
lol it will most likely not work...

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheep if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy
You guys do know the POW does not end on this and there are still a couple more high reward periods?  Building a GPU miner for this shouldn't be difficult, I will take another stab at compiling one tonight.

I forked sgminer and am modifying it.  It probably will not be optimized as it is doing the full 512-bit bmw hash and we are using BMW-256 but maybe somebody can then take it and optimize it once I have a compileable version put up in github.
Activity: 157

legendary

especially with the instamine... whomever has a gpu miner has just increased the difficulty and is not making a killing I would bet
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

I hope so, i will wait  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: