Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 114. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The 700k which was kindly donated to me will be used to promote the coin and given away on reddit and comps on twitter

Shit , sent me 800k back and i will send to lonestar108 1 mil MEOW . Don't talk like shit that.
You live in a dream world dont you a post a page back or so it was 1 million i got from you now its 800k when it was 500k that you sent
Activity: 22
The 700k which was kindly donated to me will be used to promote the coin and given away on reddit and comps on twitter

Shit , sent me 800k back and i will send to lonestar108 1 mil MEOW . Don't talk like shit that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

cocky buggar arent you... i was wondering why no negative rating was given.. cant believe noone complained..
Activity: 28
Activity: 182
buying 100k MEOW at 0.01 or 50k at 0.005 , doing free escrow service for meow orders. Pleas trust on me and help me gaining a reputation here at the same time u got trade security. I have +600 ebay 100% positive feedback

please sell me some 100k or 50k packs to gain reputation. Thanks
Activity: 70
People please keep posting on this thread on Cryptsy to get coin up on exchange:

Code:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46461

This is important.

We also Need more giveaways from pool owners, to get more people interested in this coin.

And for those who got scammed already, if you held your coins and tried to promote the coin instead of giving it away to scammers, then you would be able to sell it at a protected exchange instead of dumping it here for free.

This coin is less than 10 days old with an active developer, who is working on it even while he is sick, and all you can do is come post your want to sell crap here? I don't feel sorry for you being scammed already, what is worse, none of you gave the scammer a bad trust review, which means you are happy to be scammed.

This scammer is a pool owner who wanted to give luckyminers a bad review apparently from his posts, so he decided since he is here doing that, he will scam some quick dumpers out of the coins they worked hard to get, keep giving him your coins.

Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Activity: 182
i Can do escrow service for a liitle meow donation, i give credencials by private. I am a store owner with some free time, u can see i want to do a reputation in the forum. Smiley

i am mining now and have around 300k kittehs, i dont want and need to scam anybody, i just want to take reputation.

Thanks a lot

i can write both english and spanish
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Guys, hold until we get it on coinedup/cryptsy. Price will raise and you will avoid scams.
I swear that , i will never belive in anyone . Fuck scammer .
Activity: 112
Guys... please stop being idiots.  Stop getting scammed by this Jeff retard.

The dev has some games and other things he's making.

Stop making trades based on trust.  It isn't going to work out well for you.

Wait until Kitteh is on an exchange.... be PATIENT...  Or use a trusted 3rd party i.e. escrow service.
Activity: 750
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Selling 1M MEOW for 1 BTC.
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
[WTS] 1 million MEOW @ 0.3 BTC
(11 million MEOW total)
PM me!
Activity: 112
Please, tell us some more about when this coin is hitting an exchange.
hi everyone,
be careful for jeff6475, he scammed my kitteh's Sad
he offers good prices just for the sake of scamming people, dont believe him!

too late , he scam me 1 mil MEOW . Don't think that has scammer in this forum. Goodbye MEOW , mining Cat.
Jump to: