Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 117. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pls do not post WTB or WTS MEOW here , there is a topic for that  Embarrassed . This topic is for who want to mine and keep MEOW for a long time . MEOW is very different from DOGE , CAT or other . I don't want MEOW come to an exchange site and then die . I want MEOW have future  Smiley.

So sorry because of my very bad english .

the trade topic is shit.. there is a fixed price and people are still selling kittehs ridiculous low
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pls do not post WTB or WTS MEOW here , there is a topic for that  Embarrassed . This topic is for who want to mine and keep MEOW for a long time . MEOW is very different from DOGE , CAT or other . I don't want MEOW come to an exchange site and then die . I want MEOW have future  Smiley.

So sorry because of my very bad english .
Activity: 58
LuckyMiners Pool Over 51%

If this lasts, it's time to look for something else to mine and Abandon Coin: this one's been captured.

What?
want to sell 1 mill kitteh for  2 btc!
Activity: 6
LuckyMiners Pool Over 51%

If this lasts, it's time to look for something else to mine and Abandon Coin: this one's been captured.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
just downloaded the "new" client... same as the old one, no changes... wtf?
Ditto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
just downloaded the "new" client... same as the old one, no changes... wtf?
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Could some1 explain this to me..

MAX MONEY from 100B to 50B (your holdings just got more valuable)

EDIT* NEVER MIND.. i realised it was total output but does this mean price value has gone up by 50% or 100%?? how would it normally translate
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Hi where can I get a wallet address or Windows client?

The very first post? Download the Windows binary.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Hi where can I get a wallet address or Windows client?
Activity: 210
Thank you Lonestar for great news! This made this coin even more valuable now
wts 1 million of kittehcoins,  need 1,8 btc or  15 mil mooncoins for it
Activity: 168
A big thank you to nocoin for his windows binaries! I'm currently working on compiling proper release builds for Windows, BTW. It's a PAIN IN THE ASS, I HATE YOU WINDOWS, YOU SUCK CAT BALLS. No offense whatsoever to Windows users, BTW... I was one for years, but I made the switch to OS/X and Linux in early 2012. Now that I, as a developer, have switched OSes, Window's glaring suckness for anything other than gaming is all-too-evident to me. For example compiling alt coin code... whatta pain.
Yes, this windows-related shit can be really exhausting! If you want me to build something again, just PM me and I'll do it ASAP.
Activity: 532
Glad to hear you are feeling better lonestar, and keep up the great work!  So glad to see a dev who is truly motivated to improve/promote his coin!
Activity: 26
Activity: 750
I lol'd "irl" at a good portion of that website...Well done Grin
I have BTC to give to the person who sells me the most Kitteh.

Send a PM
Activity: 210
Let's help get Kittehcoin on Cryptsy someone already has made a Request Let's help spread the word and show our support towards it! Smiley

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46461

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mates! Cheers!  Smiley
Activity: 532
woah, I just went and checked my account at pool, and had one nice surprise there! Im a low hash'er and it wasn't expected at all. Thanks for all u do, u really care, and that shows.

It's a good idea to set automatic payouts. If the pool ever goes down at least you'll have most of your coins stored in the blockchain ready to transfer into your wallet the next time you open it.
Thanks, that's a very good idea.

I set my automatic payouts to 1000 Kittehs. If the site ever goes down most of your coins will be safely stored in the blockchain attributed to your wallet address. Otherwise it stay's in the pool's wallet address, and if the site suffers a crash or an attack, those coins could be gone. It'd be rare for it to happen, but it's a good idea not to take chances.
Jump to: