Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 33. (Read 246080 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One day kittens become lazy fat cats
Activity: 80
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!
Why the price drop?

Hashcow miners raping it just for profitability, couldn't care less about MEOW Sad
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I thought Maxcoin can be bought with Kitteh? Worth keeping??

Max probabaly just wants to see how many people jump, when he says jump, but there will be no net, the laugh will be on us/you who sell meow, and buy his coin.

I thought we were all in good spirits till this Keiser news? The coin is still being relaunched at 1/2 or 1/4?? Are we still going to another exchange??

I am still in good spirit Smiley. Nothing has changed. Relaunch soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I thought Maxcoin can be bought with Kitteh? Worth keeping??

Max probabaly just wants to see how many people jump, when he says jump, but there will be no net, the laugh will be on us/you who sell meow, and buy his coin.

I thought we were all in good spirits till this Keiser news? The coin is still being relaunched at 1/2 or 1/4?? Are we still going to another exchange??
Activity: 169
Don't buy meows. Let it drop.
Activity: 61
me..

ow ??   Cheesy

its not the multis u guys, its Asians runnin off with their money

Yeah pump and dumpers are done with this one.  Time to dump them and dump the fast, going to 1 satoshi in a few days for sure.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Maybe one more restart?

PS
the pool http://kittehpool.co.vu doesn’t work for two weeks already
Activity: 70
me..

ow ??   Cheesy

its not the multis u guys, its Asians runnin off with their money
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Enough is Keiser statement where he said that maxcoin will be changed for dogecoin, kittehcoin and money. So kittehcoin will create standard, something that will be followed by other new coins, and all of them will be depended on him, something to compare. Just like dogecoin did, but i think that soon enough we will be 1:1 to doge.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
it's bouncing around! just the multipools fault, if diff rises and price stays between 50 - 100 they might actually leave us alone soon!  we're still on hashcows i know that.

key is if you plan to be a long term holder or even get a decent profit from a week or 2, don't panic sell when multis dump and price bottoms.

oh and suchnoob, so jealous, i had a 129 sell order in for a 1/4 of my meow for a few weeks. then when it was rising that quick i thought nah better cancel while i can actually see coined up, probably would have been perfect pricepoint to sell then buy back twice as much now  ; /  

be patient meowers!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
The maxcoin will be a pump and dump coin flash in the pan , i'm sticking with kitteh.

me too
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Did you noticed on that last Keiser report when "hacker" writed command on his latop it said FAILED Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Nice promotion of the new coin Smiley
Activity: 140
The maxcoin will be a pump and dump coin flash in the pan , i'm sticking with kitteh.
Activity: 170
elsewhere to mine ?
plz someone help Smiley

http://meow.cutk.com (full disclosure: I run this pool) running fine and fast.  We found a few block so the pool is fully tested and functional, just need miners to bring up hash rate.  Wink
Activity: 266
It is cheap buy time again Smiley

Kind regards
Activity: 70
New Kitteh Pool Nitro   0% Fee

New kitteh pool with enhanced security, and dedicated server 100% up-time monitored. Add your workers and start mining, then take a few minutes to setup your payment info with the unlock account feature at edit account page, once you receive the email copy link with token in it to edit your payment info, once done, that info will lock, unless you decide to change it with another email token.

New Mpos features:

* email login vs user name
** email token to change payment information, nobody can change your payout address without email confirmation from you.
*** 0% Fee you keep all the coins.

And more added features, including more stats pages.

signup now at :  kitteh.nitro.org

Activity: 81
Introducing http://mykittehpool.com

Features
- Fully Dedicated server exclusively for kittehcoin mining
- 4GB RAM - 8 Core CPU - SSD
- DDoS protection
- Proportional payout system
- Low fees. Dropped to 0.5%.
- Located in the US
- 60 confirmations before rewards are payed out

Those that have mined at http://mpools.net/kittehcoin your login details have already been added.
Any coins that you haven't paid out yet is here waiting for you.

We have found a block since I moved to the new server so mining is confirmed to be working properly.
Activity: 12
Kitteh.247mining.com was under attack too... seems that nothing was stolen, and I'm still mining, but payouts are stopped.
Activity: 5
doe someone knows whats going on with this pool ?
http://meow.coinedpool.com/
my coins haven't been updated for hours, and i'm still mining like crazy.
Wtf ?
thanks

elsewhere to mine ?
plz someone help Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: