Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 34. (Read 246033 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Big buy wall at 5.  Seems to be going between 5-10 pretty steadily.

Still think it will break its earlier high in next 24 hrs.  Too much promotion lately not to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hmm.. I've sold ab 2.5M at 114. Should I buy back now or wait maybe price drops further?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
doe someone knows whats going on with this pool ?
http://meow.coinedpool.com/
my coins haven't been updated for hours, and i'm still mining like crazy.
Wtf ?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Oh i dumped them all... Pls go back to 1 satoshi where is the real price. We dont need these coins. The value rapid growth was ridiculous and weird, who the hell has so much powered pumping machine?

Not sheriff srs
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Oh i dumped them all... Pls go back to 1 satoshi where is the real price. We dont need these coins. The value rapid growth was ridiculous and weird, who the hell has so much powered pumping machine?

Do not dump them. Not before they're #5 in coinmarket cap.
Activity: 81
http://mpools.net/kittehcoin has moved to a brand new dedicated server and also has a new URL to boot.

http://mykittehpool.com

If you signed up at http://mpools.net/kittehcoin your login details has not changed and any coins you haven't yet had a chance to payout is all there.

Both stratum+tcp://stratum.mpools.net:3334 and stratum+tcp://stratum.mykittehpool.com:3334 will work.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Activity: 238
And enough people buying in at 80-90 to ensure that it stays high through the last peak I think.

America hasn't even woken up.   Cool

Annnd I just got the new wallet client working for the KitteCoin relaunch monday! Its going to be a fun week fellow kittehs! Running the testnet tomorrow to make sure its all smooth before handing it out to pool operators later this week ahead of the relaunch.

Meow chica meow wow  Cool Cool

More upbeat news check it out, this will getcha goin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
And enough people buying in at 80-90 to ensure that it stays high through the last peak I think.

Annnd I just got the new wallet client working for the KitteCoin relaunch monday! Its going to be a fun week fellow kittehs! Running the testnet tomorrow to make sure its all smooth before handing it out to pool operators later this week ahead of the relaunch.

Meow chica meow wow  Cool Cool

Activity: 75
Wow…what a bounce.  At this rate it will break its all time high.

Yeap incredible... about 40%.
Wow…what a bounce.  At this rate it will break its all time high.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Panic sell nice way to buy coin low.

indeed. Market cap goes down 400 500k 3 times than up 1 milion and rising what a coincidence:)
Activity: 266

Trying to buy in but coinedup is slow Sad

Kitteh will go up fast when coinedup recovers

diff is about 50
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Yeah I guess that is a good point.  Keiser didn't speak against Kitteh…just spent most of his time talking about maxcoin.

I think we'll see Kitteh back at its high point in the next few hours.  Max certainly tweeted a lot about it.  A lot of awareness has come to the brand…and doge did bounce a lot in the beginning before stabilizing much higher than Kitteh's current high point.
Activity: 169
Pages:
Jump to: