Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 99. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Soon @ 1 satoshi

Buy MEOW

Rate               MEOW                   BTC
0.00000002       1200000.            0.024
0.00000001       26639244.           0.26639244

Just because there are some orders at 1 satoshi does mean thats where its going. I guess it's possible for it to go down that low, but not likely. If no one in the community were working on things, the miners may lower their sell target. However, they will have no problem selling it at 5 satoshi. I just had to wait many hours to get it at 5. This is your chance get it low!!! Go to Kittehcoin.info for all the news of whats ahead.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm willing to giveaway 50 K

don't let lose our precious meow
Activity: 238
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
I think we'd be best off making a few bounties for marketing.. I'd kick in at least 100k meows for someone to start actively promoting Kitteh.. We could do like 50k MEOW bounties for promotion -- post in a few forums / reddit etc, get some MEOW.. Great way for new folks to get into it too - better than a give-away in my mind.

As for the price.. It's worth noting that Coinedup isn't the best market. Not a whole lot of buyers compared to other markets, which means it devalues coins that hit it first.
Activity: 130
We only need 1 BTC to revive the coin Smiley

So this coin isn't dead yet

It's traded in Dogecoin now too so it can go to to 1 Satoshi in Dogecoin. 
We only need 1 BTC to revive the coin Smiley

So this coin isn't dead yet
Bought in 8 million at what I thought was a steal at 5 satoshis....I know its still a steal but, will a cryptsy listing help? or is it too late? All we need is for someone to buy up the orders, maybe start a rally? We could start a founders club where everyone donates 0.1 BTC to buy up coins and do give aways? get more people involved? Contests? Services? Push for bter.com? Marketing? Promotion?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's worth noting that Kitteh generates at ~10% of Doge. With the current Kitteh-Doge rate and volume of kitteh in existence, kitteh's market cap is miniscule compared to Doge, meaning enormous potential for growth.. While there have been a ton of altcoins lately and that's served to delegitimize alts, I think Kitteh has the potential to content.. Just needs some marketing.

I think we're at that stage now where there are just too many altcoins. I'm starting to think Dogecoin was a one-off success, and became a victim of its own success. If Kitteh drops to a Satoshi and people stop mining it, then what profit is in it for the miners? They'll stop mining the coin, the coin will become easy to mine to come in line with the Satoshi value, and either it will increase in value eventually, or by then due to inactivity be delisted.

I'm holding on to my 500k in the hopes that it will go up in price, but I consider it a gamble. Kind of lost faith in high circulation coins now. I think Dogecoin was the exception to the rule. I'd love to be proved wrong, but I don't see how without enough hashrate behind the coin.

Well you can't compare it to doge. Doge had HUGE advertisment camapaign, whereas kitteh had NONE.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It's worth noting that Kitteh generates at ~10% of Doge. With the current Kitteh-Doge rate and volume of kitteh in existence, kitteh's market cap is miniscule compared to Doge, meaning enormous potential for growth.. While there have been a ton of altcoins lately and that's served to delegitimize alts, I think Kitteh has the potential to content.. Just needs some marketing.

I think we're at that stage now where there are just too many altcoins. I'm starting to think Dogecoin was a one-off success, and became a victim of its own success. If Kitteh drops to a Satoshi and people stop mining it, then what profit is in it for the miners? They'll stop mining the coin, the coin will become easy to mine to come in line with the Satoshi value, and either it will increase in value eventually, or by then due to inactivity be delisted.

I'm holding on to my 500k in the hopes that it will go up in price, but I consider it a gamble. Kind of lost faith in high circulation coins now. I think Dogecoin was the exception to the rule. I'd love to be proved wrong, but I don't see how without enough hashrate behind the coin.
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Dumping is right now is really foolish! Keep the coins you mine at http://meow.luckyminers.com and sell them later!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Well, either it's going to go "to the moon", or people have moved on from Dogecoin and meme coins. I wouldn't like to take that bet, myself, but at a Satoshi, I may buy a few just in case.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Soon @ 1 satoshi

Buy MEOW

Rate               MEOW                   BTC
0.00000002       1200000.            0.024
0.00000001       26639244.           0.26639244
i thank we should make thd MEOW get on   bter.com, which is the largest coin market of china ...

can someone contact coinex and bter??
Activity: 181
i thank we should make thd MEOW get on   bter.com, which is the largest coin market of china ...
Activity: 224
Early adopters of coins usually benefit the most by being able to mine bigger amounts than later adopters, However, looking at the people dumping kitteh on coinedup at 5 satoshi I say this: " If you are this stupid to waste your hashes at that price, then go mine any coin that's already on coinwarz, you will make more money " why in hell would you take a risk and mine a coin that's unlisted, then go dump it for nothing on the first day it gets listed? you could have used your hashes mining a listed coin and sold at higher price?
Some people are just a puzzle to me, but idiots are the ultimate puzzle. I know in a week time once these idiots are robbed out of their hardwork, they will go away, but if you have some sanity in you please list your Meows at 50 Satoshis each at least, don't be afraid, you might not get 50, but at least you won't be robbed, the demand is still low, give it time.

+1

++1
+++1
I don't get people who are dumping at 4 ??
even with this diff it isn't profitable, wait some weeks Smiley
Activity: 98
Early adopters of coins usually benefit the most by being able to mine bigger amounts than later adopters, However, looking at the people dumping kitteh on coinedup at 5 satoshi I say this: " If you are this stupid to waste your hashes at that price, then go mine any coin that's already on coinwarz, you will make more money " why in hell would you take a risk and mine a coin that's unlisted, then go dump it for nothing on the first day it gets listed? you could have used your hashes mining a listed coin and sold at higher price?
Some people are just a puzzle to me, but idiots are the ultimate puzzle. I know in a week time once these idiots are robbed out of their hardwork, they will go away, but if you have some sanity in you please list your Meows at 50 Satoshis each at least, don't be afraid, you might not get 50, but at least you won't be robbed, the demand is still low, give it time.

Actually with current difficulty mining @5 satoshis is more profitable than anything in coinwarz...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

+1

++1
Cannot mine with wallet, need instructions, solo mine say 2100 hash per sec so must be running off processor. 24hs no result or other output.

Want to group dig with asic's or gpu but what to put in window.
If I could mine, so could many others, but since just clicking does not work, we need a tutorial to use this.
If it was easy many would join in.

Avoiding BFG and CGM at this time.

Learn to use google. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=scrypt+mining+guide

If solo mining (not sure why you would at this point) you need to start the wallet with the -server  switch just like every other coin.

Wat is scrypt ? hehe no really trying to get instructions to use the wallet forms for mining PASTED to this page, so many can join in, like I said, BFG and CGM are not part of the picture yet, Newbs have game machines, and ,aybe USB ASICS to start with. Is why I am here to play with kitteh.

Just want to know what to make the mining form in kitteh wallet work.
No other software.

1992 first computer, I am 61 years old, google is not new - you assumed my intentions.

I'm sorry but I can't tell from your post if you're being sarcastic or not....

In any case, you can't mine Scrypt with ASICS. Perhaps that is why you were being pointed to a newbie guide.

Mining with just the wallet is the same as mining locally with cgminer. Just get a valid conf, start with -server and point the wallet to mine locally.
However, you're not going to find anything with wallet mining. Perhaps if the coin were 0.0# difficulty...

Just trying to get some info posted on this page. To help get this thing rollin.
Minerd (cpuminer) must be used for newbs like me as all my old servers have no graphics on board, but many many cpus.
17 coins and counting - first whole coins I have ever mined. After a month on asics BTC is at .004 and so I need something to be able to count some coins, plus dev gave me 5000 to start - heh just checked again it is 32 coins Smiley

here is the string that runs kitteh coins in a cmd prompt.

minerd --url=stratum+tcp://kittehcoinpool.com:3333 --userpass=(yourpoollogin).(yourworkername):x

The x is password and it can be anything.... I use x
So goto the pool setup the forms (account and worker) transfer the kitteh coin wallet address info to pool account and go!

Damn fun... Now everybody can get some- And quit worrying bout price of em, damn foolish greedy people.
set your donations at 5% to get this thing going.

You like cats ? Get some kitteh for you own kitty to be able to eat...
Pages:
Jump to: