Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 94. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
You all really know how to kill a coin.  All this negative bs...who in the world would want to buy the coins after reading this?  Bunch of stupid people on here I think.  Mining the coins and talking and doing everything to make it look like a scam coin.  Talk about reverse salesmanship.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It's really sad to see how people dumped the coin.
I will hold all my kitteh, we'll try to push this community up again.
Hope to see lonestar around.

We need some services really soon. It's been a week since we've had any official update and its basically just rumors at this point. I feel it wouldn't hurt if the dev's created a little hype with a pre announcement of things soon to come. It's like someone said earlier 2 days is like 2 months in the crypto world and if people don't have anything too look forward to they probably aren't gonna wanna stick around.

Just my 2 cents, Still appreciate the work thats being done Smiley

Patience.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You Idiots FAIL to see the POINT
I give up ill just keep dumping my millions of coins i mine and keep the price @ -5 satoshi for a very long time
Demand for this coin will never catch up with what i can supply alone

And this my friends is a prime example of Narcissistic personality disorder. I bet you spend 3 hours a day looking at yourself in the mirror.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You Idiots FAIL to see the POINT

I give up ill just keep dumping my millions of coins i mine and keep the price @ -5 satoshi for a very long time

Demand for this coin will never catch up with what i can supply alone
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I saved about 5 ppl from losing alot of money

For what a few $'s cause thats all its worth

All this crying because i scammed a few ppl from their $2

Taking that $2 and donating it for more awarness of this wonderful coin will do much more in the long run

And why didnt any of them give me neg trust because they feel guilty if they did manage to sell the coins they would of ripped some1 off far more than i did

I did give you negative trust...

Talk all you want dude, you're a pooner.

How much was you charging per 100k kitteh ?

0.1 BTC was it ?

So 89.4998 USD

When its worth 2.68499 USD

Which is worse me stealing $2.68 or some1 else stealing $89.50

you. You're a thief plain and simple. Next time your out and about go up and steal $2.50 of some random guy and see if he finds it amusing when you call yourself robin hood.

Taking that $2 and donating it for more awarness of this wonderful coin will do much more in the long run

And why didnt any of them give me neg trust because they feel guilty if they did manage to sell the coins they would of ripped some1 off far more than i did

How much was you charging per 100k kitteh ?

0.1 BTC was it ?

So 89.4998 USD

When its worth 2.68499 USD

Which is worse me stealing $2.68 or some1 else stealing $89.50
It's really sad to see how people dumped the coin.
I will hold all my kitteh, we'll try to push this community up again.
Hope to see lonestar around.

We need some services really soon. It's been a week since we've had any official update and its basically just rumors at this point. I feel it wouldn't hurt if the dev's created a little hype with a pre announcement of things soon to come. It's like someone said earlier 2 days is like 2 months in the crypto world and if people don't have anything too look forward to they probably aren't gonna wanna stick around.

Just my 2 cents, Still appreciate the work thats being done Smiley
Activity: 21

Theft is wrong in any form

Im not saying what i did was right and nowhere in any post did i say that

What i am saying is its better some1 lose  $2 than $500  

you certainly did imply it was the "right" thing. You protected them from "scamming" anyone else didn't you? At any rate your just a thief and a liar.
Theft is wrong in any form

Im not saying what i did was right and nowhere in any post did i say that

What i am saying is its better some1 lose  $2 than $500  
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Interesting so basically your idea is to stop all pre-sales before a coin hits an exchange?
Cos no-one knows what a coin is really gonna be worth..

Its not a scam if someone is willing to pay 1 btc for 1M doge.. and it would have helped establish a value..  pre-exchange sales figures helps towards establishing a value for a coin.. if a few sales had gone through at 1BTC per millions none of the miners would be willing to go for less..

What you did devalued the coin..Going by your doge example.. even 1/3rd would have put it in the 100 satoshi range..

But i imagine it would be pointless to argue with you as you maintain the delusion that you are some kinda fictional hero. FYI, robin hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor.. in which case you should have scammed BTC instead of meow.. so congrats on stealing from the poor.. Your mother would be proud
Why are you guys asking so much for kitteh it will never be that much when it hits exchanges jsut ripping ppl off it will be 1/3 of doge maybe less
There you go

kk scammer.

Well sry for proving you wrong with my 5 day old post
Why are you guys asking so much for kitteh it will never be that much when it hits exchanges jsut ripping ppl off it will be 1/3 of doge maybe less
There you go

kk scammer.
There you go
I never thought Kitteh would be worth anything like that

Never would be higher than Doge full stop

If you go back in this thread you will see a post i made

Asking why ppl was trying to sell so high and rip ppl off

Thats the dumbest shit I've read in a long while. We all know the reason you scammed them was because you thought kitteh would be worth alot more. You scammed them at 1btc per million because thats what you wanted to sell them for.

Activity: 46
With regards to me scamming ppl

Did i scam them or did i stop them scamming ppl

When they was trying to sell 1 million Kitteh for 1 BTC or there abouts

Plus this thread was becoming a WTS/WTB joke thread

I think of it as doing the community a favour

Jebus you have some nerve. You stole from people and then make yourself out to be a hero.

Yes it has been donated to good causes check the blockexplorer

Does not make it right.

Not heard of Robin Hood ?

How would you feel if you paid 1 BTC for 1 million Kitteh just to see it @ 3 satoshi

Donated or not its still a bad thing to scam people and you gave yourself and the coin a bad name.
Robin Hood? lol
With regards to me scamming ppl

Did i scam them or did i stop them scamming ppl

When they was trying to sell 1 million Kitteh for 1 BTC or there abouts

Plus this thread was becoming a WTS/WTB joke thread

I think of it as doing the community a favour

Jebus you have some nerve. You stole from people and then make yourself out to be a hero.

Yes it has been donated to good causes check the blockexplorer

Does not make it right.

Not heard of Robin Hood ?

How would you feel if you paid 1 BTC for 1 million Kitteh just to see it @ 3 satoshi

A whole lot better than I would if some fuckstick scammed me for it and claimed he was robin hood.

Btw Robin hood would be shot dead, pretty quickly in real life...Something to think about.
Pages:
Jump to: