Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 66. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Quite a few people are holding whatever happens.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Is the latest price all we're worried about? If so, Kitteh will surely fail.

Transcend, people!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Its on going, just a slow 1!! :wall moved to 8!!

WAKE ME UP WHEN WE HIT 55 SAT Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Its on going, just a slow 1!! :wall moved to 8!!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i ask me when they will start
Activity: 126
Activity: 434
And the pump begins!!!!!!! 24.5 BTCs on 6!!!!!!!!!! Fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont dump on the pumpers!! Have some fuckin patience and let this go far!!
Right words...stop dumping for gods sake.

I'm holding mine for a long term investment. I have faith in this coin!
I hold some coins myself too...but i bougth at @44 so i don't know..
And the pump begins!!!!!!! 24.5 BTCs on 6!!!!!!!!!! Fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont dump on the pumpers!! Have some fuckin patience and let this go far!!

me too ! hold hold hold ! KITTEH TO THE MOON  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

There can be only one!
Not for God's sake, for kittehs sake!
legendary
Activity: 2086
There can be only one!
Kittehcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Kittehcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

K8JPPQvEgqPcEPij3Y8Ho2zpHVD4UHLBkQ

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

I see a heck of a lot of asking for money and not any progress: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tyke-124124. You seem to be spamming every coins thread with the same image asking for donations.. Perhaps showing some indication of progress, or focusing more on the work and less on the meow would be a better use of your time..?

I had to go looking for it, but I do see that you have more than zeta coin drafted (saw one for doge), but a demonstration of progress would do you more good.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Kittehcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Kittehcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

K8JPPQvEgqPcEPij3Y8Ho2zpHVD4UHLBkQ

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
The price might go down to 4 satoshi soon but then it will go even higher. That' how things work.
in which pump group are you? maybe im joining Wink
I'd say it's only "preddiction" lol.
There can be only one!
Whale might want to buy more, or sees there's not enough buy support to be worth his while.

FYI -  Dano is collecting btc to Jumpstart our minimal candidacy. Check it out:  http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/21dbdw/official_donation_address_to_get_meow_on_mintpal/
legendary
Activity: 1344
Nice buy wall :O
Pages:
Jump to: