Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 63. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
MEOW is crying  Sad
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
and 50btc wall gone Sad
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Why can't I, for once in my life, make some money off investing?  Cry

because you don't have a crystal ball ...

btw can buy MEOW in prelude.io with fiat.. ! don't have to go through bitcoin
in coinedup its too bad they removed MEOW/LTC..  LTC is also traded vs fiat without need for BTC

I have a crystal ball, but sadly it doesn't seem to do much for me.. Maybe I just don't know how to turn it on?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

because you don't have a crystal ball ...

btw can buy MEOW in prelude.io with fiat.. ! don't have to go through bitcoin
in coinedup its too bad they removed MEOW/LTC..  LTC is also traded vs fiat without need for BTC
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
block reward usually means nothing about price

it already halved or even quartered (reward halve, block time doubled) at the KGW fork... and price is down

by the way, 9 days left to 200000 block  Shocked Shocked Shocked!! buy-buy-buy  Wink Wink Wink

so price should be higher :>?

exactly! Smiley
I think you're right, market is a discounting mechanism and block reward halving is already priced in.
Development languishes and DogeCoin coming down hard doesn't help at all.
I think we might see 6 satoshi again.
Like 6 satoshis would be comparable with previous price.

At BTC low price today, yes...
I think close to 0.00000030 is where we at if BTC was 1200 again.

It does not make any sense at all if you think about it cuz the lower price bitcoin has the higher price should other altcoins have, no?

You make the mistake of thinking that all altcoins have real world value.
Bitcoin has use in the real world (arguably), and so it is traded against fiat currencies.
Because 99% of all altcoins have no use (yet) they can only be traded against bitcoin so their value is tied not to the dollar but to bitcoin itself.
Its unfortunate, because everyone who invests in altcoins takes a double hit when bitcoin goes down.

Your coins become worth less bitcoins, and your bitcoins become worth less dollars.

The exact opposite in a bull market. Your coins become more bitcoins and your bitcoins become more dollars. Been there. Smiley
Activity: 434

it already halved or even quartered (reward halve, block time doubled) at the KGW fork... and price is down

by the way, 9 days left to 200000 block  Shocked Shocked Shocked!! buy-buy-buy  Wink Wink Wink

exactly! Smiley
I think you're right, market is a discounting mechanism and block reward halving is already priced in.

It does not make any sense at all if you think about it cuz the lower price bitcoin has the higher price should other altcoins have, no?

Bitcoin has use in the real world (arguably), and so it is traded against fiat currencies.
Because 99% of all altcoins have no use (yet) they can only be traded against bitcoin so their value is tied not to the dollar but to bitcoin itself.
Its unfortunate, because everyone who invests in altcoins takes a double hit when bitcoin goes down.

Your coins become worth less bitcoins, and your bitcoins become worth less dollars.
Well taht's true but there are few cryptos that have real use already but are falling with bitcoin too...

I noticed klondike coin has arranged for some visa debit cards that you can top up using klondike coins. A few other coins like coino were considering the same thing. Although these could be used for a real use they do not seem to have taken off yet. Maybe in the future when people can use alts for a real use they will no longer be tied to bitcoin prices.
That's example i've been talking about...well hopefully it should be the future of payments in my opinion.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

exactly! Smiley

Well taht's true but there are few cryptos that have real use already but are falling with bitcoin too...

I noticed klondike coin has arranged for some visa debit cards that you can top up using klondike coins. A few other coins like coino were considering the same thing. Although these could be used for a real use they do not seem to have taken off yet. Maybe in the future when people can use alts for a real use they will no longer be tied to bitcoin prices.

exactly! Smiley

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

exactly! Smiley

Activity: 406
This is definitely going up, so buy for 9 satoshi while you can.

exactly! Smiley

Activity: 238

exactly! Smiley

exactly! Smiley

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

exactly! Smiley

Activity: 188
which coin ?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
WOW... huge buy wall. MEOW to the moon  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

exactly! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: