Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 62. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
Why can't I, for once in my life, make some money off investing?  Cry

I hear ya bro

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
kitteh is dead..  Cry Cry Cry
Sell your MEOW at 5 sat  Cheesy
Well u can't help KittehCoin by just holding and/or selling. U need to USE it to be able to help it grow, or create services where ppl can spend it.

Kittehcoin BlackJack

KittehCoin Hosting Packs

I'm allso willing to rent out Minecraft servers for MEOW, contact me for more info.
Activity: 338
patience is the key!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The dev team is probably sitting back and hoping the community will pick up the slack.. Instead, everything went quiet.

As for the buy wall, I think that's there to a) get cheap coins and b) support SOMEONE ELSE'S push on the price.. I don't think the whale will bring up prices themselves; they're just providing the conditions to bring prices up, hoping someone else will actually do the buying. they probably already have a ton of Meow and are looking to sell it at a higher price, but looking for someone else to pick up the buying trend.

I agree, this is just another shitcoin with no future, i've been holding a huge amount since 60 satoshis.
Now i only hope someone will pump this and get me out above 9 satoshi

I think you need to go now... wrong atti-dude

We are kittehs... Do not kick the kittehs - bulldog dude.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
The dev team is probably sitting back and hoping the community will pick up the slack.. Instead, everything went quiet.

As for the buy wall, I think that's there to a) get cheap coins and b) support SOMEONE ELSE'S push on the price.. I don't think the whale will bring up prices themselves; they're just providing the conditions to bring prices up, hoping someone else will actually do the buying. they probably already have a ton of Meow and are looking to sell it at a higher price, but looking for someone else to pick up the buying trend.

I agree, this is just another shitcoin with no future, i've been holding a huge amount since 60 satoshis.
Now i only hope someone will pump this and get me out above 9 satoshi

Activity: 322
Is there any features/updates coming for this coin?
I remember hearing something about implementing some namecoin like features.

May be I am dreaming Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Activity: 51
Stop panicking, it's the calm before the storm pump  Wink
Buy wall move from 9 sat to 5 sat and now we have huge sell wall. Hard to rise  Sad
Activity: 188
Guys, look at this buy wall and get ready to pump.

im looking at this buy wall for a week already and nothing is happen ..

true true,but we will see
Activity: 338

im looking at this buy wall for a week already and nothing is happen ..
http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1404/cc/cedb1c922d16.jpg

Activity: 140
I wanted this coin to succeed... but tbh I don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong, but in the meantime I sold all I had left and bought other coins with much bigger potential.
Activity: 188
where the team guys Huh 

what`s the next plan Huh??

+1
Activity: 181
where the team guys Huh 

what`s the next plan Huh??
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Shh... The kitty is sleeping...

He'll wake up soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Couldn't sustain it...

Shame really, all the signs were pointing to a major breakout if we could have pushed upwards above 15-16 sat.

Whoever it was that dumped won't get a better chance anytime soon.
MEOW is crying  Sad
MEOW prepare for moon.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: