Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 80. (Read 223047 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Buy and sell walls.. Lovely..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Whales are playing Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
patience is the key, this coin is great and the devs are brilliant.

i ll buy some more soon enough meow
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Well my altcoin beginning was really successful, early doge mining and kittehcoin but after that all my invests have made me minor losses. Have seen better days.
Its really strange that all coins that I'm about to buy but then decide not to buy have been this far really successful and would've at least doubled my money.
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I bought at 7 satoshis but didn't sell over 100 because I was too greedy. I would have made 35 bitcoins profit back then. I sold all now at 25 satoshis, well its still over 3 times profit but that still pisses me off.

yup...but at least you didnt lose. some people lost their a$$ in the last 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I bought at early 7 satoshis but didn't sell over 100 because I was too greedy. I would have made 35 bitcoins profit back then. I sold all now at 25 satoshis, well its still over 3 times profit but that still pisses me off.
I think here is little bit depression going on at altcoin markets atm. I strongly believe that we'll see better days at the future maybe within two to three months.
wB`
i think there is someone here who bought at 118 Sad
hopefully we can see that price one day!

I bought some around 110 too.. but I like to not talk about it.

Currently, I am down on every single crypto I've invested in (BTC, LTC, VERT, LEAF, MEOW).. I am extremely unlucky, but I hope patience pays off one day

I am in the same boat. Every one of my holdings is down ATM. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting

I bought some around 110 too.. but I like to not talk about it.

Currently, I am down on every single crypto I've invested in (BTC, LTC, VERT, LEAF, MEOW).. I am extremely unlucky, but I hope patience pays off one day
wB`
Activity: 188
I bought at 80 sats... so stfu everyone!  Grin

Dano pls make me happy...

easy to say
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
I bought at 80 sats... so stfu everyone!  Grin

Dano pls make me happy...
I don't like cats, but if I earn x1000, I will buy one...xD
do you think kittehcoin will do me win? Roll Eyes I bought at 20 satoshis Undecided

Oh yea, Kitteh will do you win alright. I have a (real) kitteh, but will buy my own homeless kitteh shelter if it explodes 1000x, lol. And Dano you're the best dev there is; can't believe your level of dedication. I will be holding kitteh for the long, long term.

true true !
btw I bought at 60 sat Smiley
Activity: 326
King of all the land
do you think kittehcoin will do me win? Roll Eyes I bought at 20 satoshis Undecided

Oh yea, Kitteh will do you win alright. I have a (real) kitteh, but will buy my own homeless kitteh shelter if it explodes 1000x, lol. And Dano you're the best dev there is; can't believe your level of dedication. I will be holding kitteh for the long, long term.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
wB`
wB`
Someone wants a lot of MEOWS Smiley
Wow ! 0.00000007   338590704.94097560   23.70134935    BUY  23btc at 7satoshi !  Cool
Activity: 174
Thanks for encouraging news!  My mined Kitteh are purring quietly in the stash, may need to purchase some to add to the warm company.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
This is by far the most incredible bargain i've ever seen in my career as a speculator!

This is by far the most incredible bargain i've ever seen in my career as a speculator!

i agree, bought myself some kittehs!
let the rally BEGIN  Cool

+1 Buying. Move faster LTC!!! Need to convert to MEOW!

7 satoshi Sad

6 Satoshi! Time to buy up.

i can't buy everything up ...
lost to much allready

actually you lost nothing till u sold at a loss:)) the only point at which you can tell that you lost is when you cashing out to IRL money... I like it better this way - buying at higher price range we lost an incredible opportunity to by cheap coins now... still buying though at current price...

My wife thinks that Im crazy btw Sad sometimes I feel myself same way - but I believe in Hard Work (yeah with capitals) which devs do to make this coin smth special around over clones and trash...

Keep helping them the way you like it. You like attention? - Post on twitter and forums. You like charity? Donate some of your savings to shelter or to the dev team. You feeling creative? - Memes are for you. Or just buy some more coins if you can Cheesy Or do nothing - it is much better than dumping at a loss imho...

+1!

+2!

We are working hard- too hard imo for a coin that has no premine, no "IPO" (har har) and literally is a pure passion project (remember, I inherited this project when 3billion MEOW were already minted at the old spec, at this time I had 100k MEOW). I hold MEOW, yes, but my holdings are so insignificant given the amount that has been minted- this is a passion project. I wasn't on board for the initial launch, I (and the team) saved the coin from 1 satoshi hell once already- I'm very dedicated- as is the core team. I wish people would appreciate that when they hop in IRC and moan "Why aren't you making me more money?! I bought at 60!" - well, tbh I have no obligation to make you money and honestly I'm LOSING money every day on MEOW. Not in a "price is going down sense" but in a "servers, management, development time and my own time -all costs real money, that cost I expect to never recoup". I'm not a college kid looking for work, Im a professional software developer/manager with very little free time. 12hr days are normal at my job- then i come home (1hr commute, yay), eat, and start addressing the kittehcoin todo list which is always longer than it was the day before. Other core team members are in the same spot.

Does that stop me/us? No. Does that make us wish some members of the community complaining about the price would think about the big picture a bit more and how this impacts us/our lives/our families/our finances- that'd be nice. And as @shmigs said-

"Keep helping them the way you like it. You like attention? - Post on twitter and forums. You like charity? Donate some of your savings to shelter or to the dev team. You feeling creative? - Memes are for you. Or just buy some more coins if you can Cheesy Or do nothing - it is much better than dumping at a loss imho..."

Cant reinforce this enough. Its easy to complain, and that does nothing. Its just as easy to post around a bit about KittehCoin and that actually HELPS. We have contests coming up this week for stickers and shirts, with MEOW rewards, news about an upcoming sister coin, etc etc. We still hummin, I hope our hard work pays off so that the dumpers can feel the burn!

Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement in the next few hours, regarding my excellent convo with KittehCommand yesterday evening. Overnight some new merchants supporting MEOW sprang up so I need to get them some updated assets, and reply to some reddit people.
Pages:
Jump to: