Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 81. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is by far the most incredible bargain i've ever seen in my career as a speculator!

i agree, bought myself some kittehs!
let the rally BEGIN  Cool
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
This is by far the most incredible bargain i've ever seen in my career as a speculator!
Activity: 181
low prices day by day ............ Sad
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you guys want to dump your MEOW dump them here Smiley

https://altoutlet.com/meow
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
wB`
i don't get why a lot of people are selling at 6 ...
because before the big jump to over 100 Meow was only a Half Satoshi!
Pump&Dump.
Will probably rebuy in back with a bit of money when it hits 1-2satoshi.

It wont hit 1-2 Sats. I would buy them all at that price Smiley
a true bagholder Cheesy

definitely a bag holder but took a risk last time and bout them at 1 satoshi or less. have traded to make more on the way as well. i think people will regret dumping once some news comes from dan Smiley
Activity: 224
At the current price this coin isn't valued more than any of the shitcoins (pandas penguin rabbit etc) released this year sitting at 1-2 satoshi. Which I find laughable.
Activity: 266
Pump&Dump.

a true bagholder Cheesy

Don't even need to be a bagholder, I would probably buy a bunch at that price because I believe kitteh is one of the better coins out there and the support is there. I am not holding any ATM but only because I sold at the dump at 11 satoshis(when it went from 14 to 9 pretty much)
Activity: 70
Pump&Dump.

a true bagholder Cheesy
wB`
Pump&Dump.

Activity: 70
Pump&Dump.
Activity: 132
7 satoshi Sad

6 Satoshi! Time to buy up.

i can't buy everything up ...
lost to much allready

actually you lost nothing till u sold at a loss:)) the only point at which you can tell that you lost is when you cashing out to IRL money... I like it better this way - buying at higher price range we lost an incredible opportunity to by cheap coins now... still buying though at current price...

My wife thinks that Im crazy btw Sad sometimes I feel myself same way - but I believe in Hard Work (yeah with capitals) which devs do to make this coin smth special around over clones and trash...

Keep helping them the way you like it. You like attention? - Post on twitter and forums. You like charity? Donate some of your savings to shelter or to the dev team. You feeling creative? - Memes are for you. Or just buy some more coins if you can Cheesy Or do nothing - it is much better than dumping at a loss imho...

+1!
Activity: 22
7 satoshi Sad

lost to much allready

actually you lost nothing till u sold at a loss:)) the only point at which you can tell that you lost is when you cashing out to IRL money... I like it better this way - buying at higher price range we lost an incredible opportunity to by cheap coins now... still buying though at current price...

My wife thinks that Im crazy btw Sad sometimes I feel myself same way - but I believe in Hard Work (yeah with capitals) which devs do to make this coin smth special around over clones and trash...

Keep helping them the way you like it. You like attention? - Post on twitter and forums. You like charity? Donate some of your savings to shelter or to the dev team. You feeling creative? - Memes are for you. Or just buy some more coins if you can Cheesy Or do nothing - it is much better than dumping at a loss imho...
7 satoshi Sad

lost to much allready
wB`
7 satoshi Sad

7 satoshi Sad
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Vote for kittehcoin to be added to BTER: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

This could be huge for our coin since its got so much asian market marketing potential- vote!

Lets see if anyone can get a website like bay going so we could use Kitteh coin to buy sell things.
A lot of work, keep in mind for future.
I have tons (literally) of Old computer servers to donate sell to create interest, shipping and all must be setup first. Tons are heavy.

Seems simple enough, bitcoin is what we strive for, simply we can buy things with it.
If Meow was usable like that, we can advance as we will not need BTC visions to be dependent on prices.

Everything is get the coin up so we can cash out, as there is nothing else to do with it.
Lets change that. -slowly-

We actually do have a marketplace site that will allow you to sell your things for KittehCoin:

http://www.allsos.com/meow/

Activity: 46

MEOW has been added to https://www.altoutlet.com/. Also got a question from the owner after I asked if MEOW could be added. Any interest in the community for this? Who can help out? Devs?

No problems, Also if you have any hi-res graphics, would there be any interests in adding a couple of Kittehcoin shirts to the site? It's really a straight forward quick process for us to add shirts, if they'd be any interest...

Here's a couple for example:
https://altoutlet.com/glb/products/globe-shirt-blue-fitted
https://altoutlet.com/doge/products/fitted-doge-to-the-moon

Regards
Joel
Activity: 238
Vote for kittehcoin to be added to BTER: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

This could be huge for our coin since its got so much asian market marketing potential- vote!

Lets see if anyone can get a website like bay going so we could use Kitteh coin to buy sell things.
A lot of work, keep in mind for future.
I have tons (literally) of Old computer servers to donate sell to create interest, shipping and all must be setup first. Tons are heavy.

Seems simple enough, bitcoin is what we strive for, simply we can buy things with it.
If Meow was usable like that, we can advance as we will not need BTC visions to be dependent on prices.

Everything is get the coin up so we can cash out, as there is nothing else to do with it.
Lets change that. -slowly-
Pages:
Jump to: