Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 77. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

KittehCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners!
Activity: 181
any info about the zerocoin-feature or is it not actually anymore?

This is something we discussed but right now we're more actively working on finishing the first feature that has been on the docket since release the merge mined coin, once that is done we'll look into zerocoin as a future release (there are other features competing with that so, we'll see but its on the radar).

We also may hard-fork to correct some KGW issues and issues with random rewards similar to how DOGE did recently but we need to discuss this more internally first. We should be pre-announcing the merge mined coin soon we still need to complete testing on it and the KGW diff changes (we are looking at DigiShield now too, whatever is best for our core miners is what we'll use)

hard work,thanks
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I really appreciate what you guys are doing. I was on a vacation for a little while and now I go back to support my Kittehs actively. I'll post an update later too.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

This is something we discussed but right now we're more actively working on finishing the first feature that has been on the docket since release the merge mined coin, once that is done we'll look into zerocoin as a future release (there are other features competing with that so, we'll see but its on the radar).

We also may hard-fork to correct some KGW issues and issues with random rewards similar to how DOGE did recently but we need to discuss this more internally first. We should be pre-announcing the merge mined coin soon we still need to complete testing on it and the KGW diff changes (we are looking at DigiShield now too, whatever is best for our core miners is what we'll use)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Well there are plans in place and stuff being actively worked on.
We will announce when ready.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 188
GUYS HOW ABOUT BTC38.COM?

hmm? any info ?
legendary
Activity: 2086
i think we will see an uptrend in all alts within the next month or two.

i would say sooner 1-3 weeks if bitcoin remains stable or rises which pretty sure it will
Activity: 181
GUYS HOW ABOUT BTC38.COM?
legendary

Have a funny feeling it will happen a lot sooner for kitteh.
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Honestly peps.. You will be kicking yourself for selling so low.
But hey, if you wanna loose its up to you.
legendary
Appeal to the whale who is applying pressure on 10 sats to get buys in on 6, its getting pretty obvious that kittehs seem to be more than happy to dump on 7 but not at 6. Look at the action before your wall, the Meows flowed in on 7! Move it on up to 7 or this will go for ever at this rate!! Either that or someone dump 100 million meows on 6 !!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

brilliant!! Wld be good if this cld be somehow be made 2 incorporate kittehcoin! copyright??

yeah, I guess someone with that facebook address on a picture owns it... maybe someone could reach him?
legendary

brilliant!! Wld be good if this cld be somehow be made 2 incorporate kittehcoin! copyright??
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: