Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin - UPDATED 2017 - page 11. (Read 25040 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 04:17:43 PM
This project seems very interesting to follow closely
ses https://kittehcoin.io

🐱

Hmm. What is that page? Anyone knows what is going on and what their plans are? heh

Something big with a cat inside
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 02:28:00 PM
Should I start a new thread that mentions that one person snatched most of the coins, or should one of you who are trying to pump the coin do it? If you do it, it will probably be better for rehabilitating the coin, but if you don't I will.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

🐱

Hmm. What is that page? Anyone knows what is going on and what their plans are? heh
June 14, 2017, 06:58:13 AM

🐱
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
June 13, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

It seems we can learn how coin pump worked.

Now we can learn how forcing to dump works too.

There were no big buy orders to drop all the MEOW on a high price, so seems a lot of people still keep their MEOW and are interested to see what's up next!
For now most important is someone (or a group) who can secure the chain so there won't be an attack again. After that we can work upwards with marketing and I know some people are working on new platform based on Kittehcoin.

To prevent any further attack we all could agree to return to the previous state before potential new attack. Now we have block explorer, we have new number of coins 77,322  M, and that is possible. Before new buying every buyer can check if it happened new attack and he should do it.

How can we get someone to check the chain and secure it?? Ideas please??  Huh

I don't know. I asked the same questions for the newer code of bitcoin or litecoin. For dash too. Nobody answered if that is possible.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

There were no big buy orders to drop all the MEOW on a high price, so seems a lot of people still keep their MEOW and are interested to see what's up next!
For now most important is someone (or a group) who can secure the chain so there won't be an attack again. After that we can work upwards with marketing and I know some people are working on new platform based on Kittehcoin.

How can we get someone to check the chain and secure it?? Ideas please??  Huh
June 12, 2017, 03:00:20 PM
So what's next for cats dev ? 🐱
June 12, 2017, 09:40:22 AM

June 12, 2017, 03:02:53 AM
The wallet link does not work. I need the wallet

You can get it from www.kittehcoin.net
Activity: 33
June 11, 2017, 04:30:34 PM
The wallet link does not work. I need the wallet
June 11, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
I am trying to sync the wallet but it says 'No block source available'. I have tried on both Mac and Windows(64bit version) and got the same message. Anyone know the solution?

Go to the explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/meow/ then go to the network tab and click on the node list and you will get a list of all the current nodes.

Activity: 3
June 11, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
I am trying to sync the wallet but it says 'No block source available'. I have tried on both Mac and Windows(64bit version) and got the same message. Anyone know the solution?
June 11, 2017, 12:08:00 PM
The fact that the coin was exploited and somebody added a vast supply of coins using an attack on the coin should be added to the original post and/or a new thread started.

The coin, as it is, bears no resemblance to the original kittehcoin. Imagine if a person added 20 million bitcoin through a hack, and then bitcoin developers hid that fact.

If people are going to continue developing this coin after that exploit they should at least have the honesty to detail the exploit in the op and sketch out a solution or start a new thread that describes the new coin.

I agree.

Are the newer versions of bitcoin or litecoin immune to the such kind of attack?

Is dash immune to this kind of attack?

I don't know.

People need to understand

1) The coin was attacked by some exploit, and a vast number of coins were made by one person or group

2) That person or group is trying to pump the coin, and will try to hide the fact that they secretly created a mass of coins

3) When the price reaches a high enough level they have enough coins to sell it down to zero, and anybody who bought will lose

-

Ethereum was hacked in some similar way, and there was a long discussion about what to do. Eventually it was split into two ethereums.

This coin is salvageable probably, all cryptos are going up and if the coin is run honestly from now on, it could recover. But if the goal is just to steal money and burn people then it should not survive.

When the original post details what happened, or a new thread is started that includes the details, then it will be possible to discuss fixing the coin. Until then it should be dropped.
June 11, 2017, 11:36:42 AM
The fact that the coin was exploited and somebody added a vast supply of coins using an attack on the coin should be added to the original post and/or a new thread started.

The coin, as it is, bears no resemblance to the original kittehcoin. Imagine if a person added 20 million bitcoin through a hack, and then bitcoin developers hid that fact.

If people are going to continue developing this coin after that exploit they should at least have the honesty to detail the exploit in the op and sketch out a solution or start a new thread that describes the new coin.

I agree.

Are the newer versions of bitcoin or litecoin immune to the such kind of attack?

Is dash immune to this kind of attack?

June 11, 2017, 10:46:40 AM
It's the new Dogecoin 2.0 2017/2018
but with a cat
cat + internet + blockchain you know the Idea
June 11, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

June 11, 2017, 07:15:36 AM
Happy to see that it is some action again on this coin. This was the first coin I ever mined, so this is kinda my babycoin.
I didn't even sell it at 100 satoshi back in 2014 hehe Tongue

Agree with the Japan market. It had been interesting to see how they would react to this coin.
Keep up the good work! Smiley
Activity: 20
June 10, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
Yes I agree these coins were sold to investors at 1 Litoshi and it is not for us to take away someones investment. What we can do is strengthen the chain and prevent anyone from trying any funnies again.

There is too many new people coming to this coin right now and we need all the proper things in place like wallets and website. Seeing Ldoge go so high has drawn many into Kittehcoin. Lets make their stay comfortable and get to work.

So is there anyone that can work some magic? Please come forward

Completely agree with you and great to see some action on KittehCoin again! I have already started working on a new website at http://www.kittehcoin.net/
Unfortunately not much experience in coin development so hope we can find someone that's willing to work on that.

Awesome! If you need any help with the site let me know.  Wink

I have coding skills but unfortunately no C++ experience, so will have to rely on someone else to update the kittehcoin repo etc to get this awesome project rolling again  Roll Eyes

This great, glad someone's doing stuff again -- happy to help out where i can  DM or find me on twitter >> i had a couple of things had was in the process of completing when the coin went dormant. looking forward to doing stuff with it again.
June 10, 2017, 09:16:22 AM
The guys who were doing Kittehcoin are doing Syscoin now.

What the !? (Syscoin's dev are the best in crypto)
Source of that please
Activity: 12
June 09, 2017, 11:28:36 AM
Maybe the people behind CashCats.biz would want to promote this coin? Seems like it would be right up their alley. Rolling around in fiat is cool and all, but cryptos are, after all, the future of even the one purrcent.
Pages:
Jump to: