Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin - UPDATED 2017 - page 18. (Read 25040 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
February 28, 2016, 06:28:15 PM
Meow has been successfully moved from cryptsy!!!
February 26, 2016, 08:54:36 PM
Couple hundred mill, I requested 84+ hours ago. I had a pending withdrawal request they cancelled before all the wallets went to maintenance mode.

Damn cryptsy took my kitteh

What amount are you trying to withdraw?
How long have you sent your withdrawal request?
I successfully withdraw all my MEOW from Cryptsy! It take a time, but I got it all!

I can't believe that I was so stupid!
MEOW wallet can't send more than 99'999'999 MEOW per one TX.
This is not a restriction of network, only UI and may be RPC API.
Support have no time to solve all pending withdrawals requests, otherwise they would have told me this.

So, you can cancel your withdrawal through support ticket, and make 2-3 smaller withdrawal requests.

I'm perform little audit and now I know that Cryptsy holds enough MEOW to perform your withdrawal request.

UPD Right now Cryptsy holds at least 6 billions of MEOW, from this amount at least 2,66 billions on hot wallets.

Gives me some hope,

I requested they cancel my withdrawal, I only can hope they actually take the time to cancel it so I can do smaller withdrawals. I'll report back.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 02:22:22 PM
I found a bug in our block explorer.
Then I try to use search function (by address) I got URL http://158.69.219.86:2750/address/V2xK5LVADPpeqi3SmYVRXmcy8uSfmBybvd
So, all images not loaded on this page
If I manualy replaces it to https://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com/address/V2xK5LVADPpeqi3SmYVRXmcy8uSfmBybvd all OK

I found 2 alternative explorers:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=MEOW
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Kittehcoin/

Are anyone interested in windows build of fixed version of wallet (with illegal peers disconnection fix)?

I will take a look into this bug, it looks more like a routing problem.

Also if you want to contribute by compiling a new windows version then pm me a link and I will look it over and test it and add it if all is good.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 05:40:58 AM

Activity: 268
February 20, 2016, 03:35:22 AM
I found a bug in our block explorer.
Then I try to use search function (by address) I got URL http://158.69.219.86:2750/address/V2xK5LVADPpeqi3SmYVRXmcy8uSfmBybvd
So, all images not loaded on this page
If I manualy replaces it to https://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com/address/V2xK5LVADPpeqi3SmYVRXmcy8uSfmBybvd all OK

I found 2 alternative explorers:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=MEOW
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Kittehcoin/

Are anyone interested in windows build of fixed version of wallet (with illegal peers disconnection fix)?
February 19, 2016, 11:06:54 AM
Couple hundred mill, I requested 84+ hours ago. I had a pending withdrawal request they cancelled before all the wallets went to maintenance mode.

I successfully withdraw all my MEOW from Cryptsy! It take a time, but I got it all!

I can't believe that I was so stupid!
MEOW wallet can't send more than 99'999'999 MEOW per one TX.
This is not a restriction of network, only UI and may be RPC API.
Support have no time to solve all pending withdrawals requests, otherwise they would have told me this.

So, you can cancel your withdrawal through support ticket, and make 2-3 smaller withdrawal requests.

I'm perform little audit and now I know that Cryptsy holds enough MEOW to perform your withdrawal request.

UPD Right now Cryptsy holds at least 6 billions of MEOW, from this amount at least 2,66 billions on hot wallets.
February 18, 2016, 07:39:51 PM
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?

What wallet are you using?

Did you download it directly from the website?

addnode=dnsseed.kittehcoin.info
addnode=193.227.134.111:22566
addnode=62.151.183.106:22566
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 03:33:51 PM
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?
February 18, 2016, 02:06:35 PM
Where did you find this? I think its a little out dated as they said they were only releasing coins that were not part of the "Theft".
This is a reply for all support tickets with withdrawal problems. I think, they automatically closes them all.

UPD WOW, Cryptsy not dead yet! I request withdrawal cancellation and it was done less than hour! I have little hope...

Of course it is because its an auto responder lol

I very highly doubt that they are going to start giving back BTC or LTC any time soon...
February 18, 2016, 04:12:35 AM
Where did you find this? I think its a little out dated as they said they were only releasing coins that were not part of the "Theft".
This is a reply for all support tickets with withdrawal problems. I think, they automatically closes them all.

UPD WOW, Cryptsy not dead yet! I request withdrawal cancellation and it was done less than hour! I have little hope...
February 17, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
Reply from Cryptsy:

Currently we are experiencing problems with our withdrawal system.
If you place a withdrawal for BTC LTC DASH BTCD and a few other coins, you may experience delays.

You will receive notice once we have resolved this problem

If you would like to cancel a withdrawal, please create a "new" ticket and choose "Cancel Withdrawal"
from the ticket type.

We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy Customer Service

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
February 17, 2016, 04:40:59 PM
Reply from Cryptsy:

Currently we are experiencing problems with our withdrawal system.
If you place a withdrawal for BTC LTC DASH BTCD and a few other coins, you may experience delays.

You will receive notice once we have resolved this problem

If you would like to cancel a withdrawal, please create a "new" ticket and choose "Cancel Withdrawal"
from the ticket type.

We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy Customer Service
February 09, 2016, 12:57:24 PM

Looks like the chain is stuck on my end at 957613.. anyone else the same? Hoping Cryptsy will process my withdraw, been stuck on pending for 12+  hours.
My withdrawal 500M+ MEOW in pending state more than 2 weeks from 22 january Embarrassed
No reply from support! I think they don't have enough MEOW.
Craptsy eats kittehs  Cry

I got my KittehCoin out from Cryptsy without problems, so there is hope for you.
Activity: 132
February 08, 2016, 03:49:17 AM
Looks like the chain is stuck on my end at 957613.. anyone else the same? Hoping Cryptsy will process my withdraw, been stuck on pending for 12+  hours.
My withdrawal 500M+ MEOW in pending state more than 2 weeks from 22 january Embarrassed
Craptsy eats kittehs  Cry

I got my KittehCoin out from Cryptsy without problems, so there is hope for you.

I withdrawed 65M MEOW 25.January. I received them about 10 minutes after sending withdrawal request.
February 08, 2016, 03:10:56 AM
Craptsy eats kittehs  Cry

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2016, 09:00:24 PM
Great to see some Kitteh action!!! Maybe should get Meow onto Yobit??
Activity: 132
February 07, 2016, 05:49:18 PM
Looks like the chain is stuck on my end at 957613.. anyone else the same? Hoping Cryptsy will process my withdraw, been stuck on pending for 12+  hours.

February 07, 2016, 03:08:22 PM
Looks like the chain is stuck on my end at 957613.. anyone else the same? Hoping Cryptsy will process my withdraw, been stuck on pending for 12+  hours.

Try to re-index your wallet.

Block explorer shows that its far past that https://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com/chain/Kittehcoin
February 07, 2016, 12:24:46 PM
February 05, 2016, 06:45:27 AM
So this coin launches like 10 days ago, and 23 billion of 25 billion coins have been mined already.....

so uhhhhh what is the game plan on this coin?
Hey, man, are you seriously? Please check the facts before say something stupid.

This coin was launched more than 2 years ago 2013-12-23.

How about reading thread title? "[ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin - New UPDATED Thread"
This is a just new thread. Announce thread. Relaunch thread.

If be precise 24,3 billions was mined. So, inflation only 4% per annum for now.
Pages:
Jump to: