Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity - page 19. (Read 66996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Metaverse Project Review | Chinese Ethereum NEO Killer?

http://video.genyoutube.net/K_KCQGb19jw
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wallet is not work.
I'm register wallet 25.10.2017, and mine to it.

Now i'm can't login in wallet - he is tell me "Server connection error. Please check server status."
Also, server of wallet is down, after "login".

wtf?

Check the wallet FAQ please: http://blog.mvs.org/2017/10/26/faq-for-metaverse-wallet/

It's not help me.
Your wallet is not workin normaly. i can't take my coins.
Crash, crash and again crash...Sems like a junior coders are work on this peoject.

My farm will go mine to another coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator
Metaverse ETP is listed on HitBTC

Metaverse ETP now is available for trading on HitBTC, which can be traded with USD,BTC and ETH.

HitBTC is a global trading platform with multi-currency support, operating since 2013. The Exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs and provides a wide range of tools as well as stable uptime.
HitBTC featured High liquidity, Cutting-edge matching engine technologies and no limits for depositing/withdrawal of digital assets.

Go and trade ETP on HitBTC!

good news finally.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Special Investment Fund Of 5 Million ETP Established To Boost Metaverse Ecosystem Development

On 26 October, 2017, DraperDragon Innovation Fund and the Metaverse Foundation officially announced their partnership to establish a digital asset investment fund. According to the announcement, the investment fund will control capital totaling 5 million ETP and will be investing in blockchain projects globally. There are three notable points about the fund:

1. It will invest in blockchain projects that exhibit the spirit of innovation;
2. It will contribute to the establishment of the Metaverse ecosystem and invest in a range of blockchain-based commercial applications including those in the areas of social media, gaming, media and advertising, finance, government cooperation (regulatory assistance) and other outstanding projects. Furthermore, it will help these applications go live on Metaverse based on the Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) concept;
3. For developers in the open source community, this fund will serve to encourage application development on the Metaverse public blockchain as well as screen and provide funding for promising projects.

As the digital asset fund invests in projects, an increasing number of blockchain projects will be financed by ETP. Apart from bringing more traffic to applications built on Metaverse, this will also increase the usage frequency of Metaverse’s basic functions. Furthermore, the digital asset fund will be investing its ETP holdings over a prolonged period of time. This will help to stabilize the price of ETP in the secondary market as well as steadily increase the demand for ETP, since users must transact in ETP for certain functions on the main Metaverse blockchain. As mentioned in Metaverse’s white paper, “ETP itself can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. Additionally, fees applied on Metaverse must be paid in ETP.” The results of the digital asset fund are a crucial target — its excellent performance will help drive rapid growth in the value of ETP.

As a new sector, the blockchain industry has several unique features, including peculiar ways of financing and high entry barriers for technology research and development. Therefore, there are also high standards set for blockchain investors — in addition to a wealth of investment experience, investors in projects built on the Metaverse blockchain should also have a deep understanding of the relevant technical fields. Additionally, they should be well-versed in investing in blockchain application scenarios based on blockchain infrastructure.

The DraperDragon Innovation Fund has a reputation for its excellent historical investment performance in the field of high-tech innovation, and has long been committed to cross-border investment in Sino-US emerging industries. Early-stage venture capital has always been a high-risk and high-return proposition, but DraperDragon Innovation Fund’s investment team have a sharp eye for blockchain-related industries and programs. This will be essential for the special investment fund to invest in early-stage projects, including ICOs. As for Metaverse, its members have many years of experience in cross-border entrepreneurship ventures and a thorough understanding of the blockchain projects in various countries. This cross-disciplinary collaboration between outstanding names in the VC and blockchain industries hold exciting prospects for the future development of the Metaverse blockchain ecosystem.

Activity: 185
Metaverse ETP is listed on HitBTC

Metaverse ETP now is available for trading on HitBTC, which can be traded with USD,BTC and ETH.

HitBTC is a global trading platform with multi-currency support, operating since 2013. The Exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs and provides a wide range of tools as well as stable uptime.
HitBTC featured High liquidity, Cutting-edge matching engine technologies and no limits for depositing/withdrawal of digital assets.

Go and trade ETP on HitBTC!
Activity: 79
I've read white paper, been researching for a few hours, very promising project! Please get this onto Bittrex ASAP! 
Activity: 79
yes but when you install the wallet, he opens a web page on the browser .. So for me it's not really a local wallet .. Wink
Console for your wallet is just opened as a web page.  If you look in task manager, Metaverse node is running on your PC, blockchain is stored locally, web page accesses local files.  That means the wallet is local wallet.
dodopool.com operator
Wallet download is quite slow. (peaked at ~40 KB/s) Can anyone else confirm this? RTT from the states is ~466ms...

yes it is slow.
i suggest downloading the wallet "without blockchain", install and let the wallet download blockchain. it is a lot faster
Activity: 4
Wallet download is quite slow. (peaked at ~40 KB/s) Can anyone else confirm this? RTT from the states is ~466ms...
dodopool.com operator
Important notice to all miners!

You can compare variance on few official pools and see that on Dodopool change ratio in 4 times. Thats a good idea to change 2000% to 500% and 100% to 25%.
Good luck.

Miners take care and work only with trusted pools.

Truly yours http://etp.altpool.pro
0.1%
0.5 ETP min payout.

Bce pyccкиe к нaм! He вepьтe бypжyям!

are you still banging on about that? There is a notice in the pool indicating this already.
After your whinging on slack even metaverse reacted. The variance on "sammys open ethereum pool" is rather meaningless for ETP - metaverse. Does not really matter however many times you spam this on multitudes of media.
Activity: 65
Important notice to all miners!

You can compare variance on few official pools and see that on Dodopool change ratio in 4 times. Thats a good idea to change 2000% to 500% and 100% to 25%.
Good luck.

Miners take care and work only with trusted pools.

Truly yours http://etp.altpool.pro
0.1%
0.5 ETP min payout.

Bce pyccкиe к нaм! He вepьтe бypжyям!

Activity: 132
Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool
A pool for this does exist?

Indeed:

Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP (friendly to low hashrates).
Payouts every: 30 minutes.
Block reward system: Proportional (to valid shares submitted).
Block maturity: Up to 1000 blocks (approx 12-24hrs).
Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.
0.5% 02 / 2018 - 08 / 2018.
1.0% 08 / 2018 - onwards.
Pool pays FULL block reward including Tx fees. Low Orphan rate.
Realtime stats display. HTTPS webserver for Privacy
We're one of the few pools with the REAL network hashrate.

We have a different payout method than other pools so we rarely suffer payout issues.

Server specs
Amazon EC2 cloud cluster.
Frontend Stratum servers are c4.large (Xeon E5-2666 v3 x 2 threads, 3.75GB DDR4).
Backend database, API and wallet/block unlocking service are c4.xlarge (Xeon E5-2666 v3 x 4 threads, 7.5GB DDR4).

https://metaverse.farm/

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @Metaversefarm
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
A pool for this does exist?
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
dodopool.com operator
Looks like ETP is dumping hard right now. What's the price prediction for ETP over the next few weeks/months?

may-june 2018 USD40+

You're joking. Grin Are you serious Huh

I am dead serious, 40 is something I am expecting. I'd be really happy with more 100 is very difficult but who knows if planets align and hype train starts rolling Smiley
Activity: 132
Miner lottery! At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about
Activity: 1
yes but when you install the wallet, he opens a web page on the browser .. So for me it's not really a local wallet .. Wink

Hello Smartyboy.
When you open the wallet, 127.0.0.1:port opens.
Guess what 127.0.0.1 is.
It is your Computer.

It is basically files on your computer being displayed in your browser, rather
than in an executable client. Wink Wink Wink
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
HitBTC exchange will add Metaverse ETP on November 1st.

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-progress-report-15th-oct-27th-oct-b9d8f4708393

Metaverse will begin trading on HitBTC on 1 November, 2017. HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Europe and is the 4th largest cryptocurrency exchange globally by trade volume.

Bitfinex related news:
Margin trading for ETP has been enabled on Bitfinex.
Do be aware of Bitfinex’s announcement for all our U.S. users, please withdraw your ETP to the Metaverse wallet or another exchange before 9 November , 2017.
Additionally, we are in talks with other exchanges. Unfortunately, we are unable to reveal them at the moment. Information will be released as soon as possible.

Activity: 240
Looks like ETP is dumping hard right now. What's the price prediction for ETP over the next few weeks/months?

may-june 2018 USD40+

You're joking. Grin Are you serious Huh
dodopool.com operator

may-june 2018 USD40+
Pages:
Jump to: