Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity - page 26. (Read 66996 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hey guys, since doesnt have ETP calculator on whattomine, i built this simple calculator (http://mining.etpmetaverse . tk/) so new miners like me, will can estimate your profits. Im asking help to experient miners, to validate these outputs. Any feedback, will be welcome ([email protected]).

Link to calculator >> http://mining.etpmetaverse . tk/ << (Forum blocked dotTk domains)

Not Work links !!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
solo mining involves more hassle and needs more luck , still trying to find out what rpc stands for . can i just mine to a normal metaverse wallet?

by definition if you are solo mining you and doing RPC to you wallet ( Remote Procedure Call)

if you dont want to solo use a pool and you dont even need to worry about RPC setups or a , just  install the wallet and mine from the pool to the wallet.

I have a larger hash rate so I need to find out how to solo mine.
solo mining involves more hassle and needs more luck , still trying to find out what rpc stands for . can i just mine to a normal metaverse wallet?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool
Hi , can anyone tell me if i could use eth os to mine this coin and also as someone said above about an rpc address. what is an rpc address ?

You can use it normally as it is ethash - Claymore works well. I'm doing 338.167 Mh/s ETP and 464.972 Mh/s LBRY with 12 x 1070s. You can mine to a pool if you don't want to solo mine, and it is easier.

thanks pyro , do you reckon i could use eth os? what is an rpc wallet ?

As I said, you can use ethos normally with this as it is ethash. You need to go and google what an RPC wallet address is and what solo mining involves.
is there a legit mining calulator ? I tried a pool yesteday but it seems that Im getting far less than I should
Hi , can anyone tell me if i could use eth os to mine this coin and also as someone said above about an rpc address. what is an rpc address ?

You can use it normally as it is ethash - Claymore works well. I'm doing 338.167 Mh/s ETP and 464.972 Mh/s LBRY with 12 x 1070s. You can mine to a pool if you don't want to solo mine, and it is easier.

thanks pyro , do you reckon i could use eth os? what is an rpc wallet ?

installed the wallet and pointing my test machine to it using this command ( instructions that claymoregives for solo mining)

but I get failed connection, its not firewall issues since i have them turned off

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool http://192.168.0.135:8545 -ftime 10 -allcoins 1 --mode 1  -tt 75

any idea ?

192.168.0.135 is the machine that my wallet is on

can you solo mine to the wallet ? I see no info on how to do this

You would need to run the wallet and then set your miner to the rpc address of the wallet.

thanks
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
"Metaverse foundation will sponsor and attend the Money 2020 conference which will be held in Las Vegas, USA from October 22 ~ 25, 2017.

Money20/20 is the world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in Payments and Financial Services. It’s where leaders — representing every sector of the industry — come to seize new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest disruptions.

With 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs & Presidents, from 4,500 companies and 85 countries, expected at our 2017 U.S. event, Money20/20 brings together the who’s who of an industry that’s revolutionizing the future of money."

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/announcement-metaverse-to-participate-in-money-2020-conference-b88ffd5880b8

You would need to run the wallet and then set your miner to the rpc address of the wallet.
Anyone know of a pool software that works with this? I've tried various open-ethereum-pool forks but none of them work... Two pools I see mining this but they must have had to make changes to the code. I was going to set up a pool for this.
Activity: 16
Anyone mining ETP? Any working pools out there?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If Metaverse Etp be listed on bittrex or poloniex, it may go up just like neo did.
Binance gonna list this soon , they are smart af.
BTW
lets GROW TOGETHER , we can beat OMG and NEO community in no time
JOIN MVS SLACK : https://metaverse-project.herokuapp.com/ 
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/Metaverse_Blockchain
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If Metaverse Etp be listed on bittrex or poloniex, it may go up just like neo did.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Update Guide for Version 0.7.0 of Metaverse Wallet

1.Redesigned the wallet interface and introduced an all-new UI.

2.Reconstructed the multi-signature command and optimized the output method.

3.Extended “send” command. Additional information will be attached when sending transactions.

4.Added high-level account backups; accounts can be exported to encrypted file.

5.Optimized “getaccountasset”command. The asset list now includes asset quantity and address information.

6.Optimized “listtxs”command and improved performance, and now supports tabbed viewing.

7.Optimized the log system and compressed the disk space taken up by log files.

8.Optimized the wallet installation procedure and added the ability for the procedure to run in the background.

9.Database can be initialized while installing the wallet.

10.Added an installation package for the block-based database, which greatly reduced the wallet’s synchronization time.

There are standard and data packet versions of the 0.7.0 installation package. The packet version comes with a database, which greatly reduces the time required for initial block syncing. We recommend that new users download and install this version; old users are recommended to install the standard version, because the packet version may write over some raw data.

Update Guide for 0.7.0 Version (Windows)
~Please download the wallet on Metaverse’s official website: http://mvs.org. Installation steps are as follows.

~ Follow the steps to install the wallet.

~ After installation, the wallet will appear on the desktop as follows.

~ Double-click the wallet and open it.

~ After the wallet is opened, the running icon will be displayed in the task-bar and synchronize in the background. When you exit the wallet, please click the right in the task-bar.

Update Guide for 0.7.0 Version (OS X)
~ Please download the wallet on Metaverse’s official website: http://mvs.org. Installation steps are as follows.

~ Follow the steps to install the wallet.

~ Double-click the wallet and open it.

~ After the wallet is opened, the running icon will be displayed in the task-bar and synchronize in the background. When exit the wallet, please click the right in the task-bar.

Notes:

~ When you install version 0.7.0 in your Windows system, you may uninstall version 0.6.0; uninstall method: Settings >> Applications >> Metaverse >> Uninstall

~ This version is not supported on OS X EI Capitan and earlier versions of Mac OS X.

Awesome ! Keep up the good work dev, you guys gonna go to the top on day !  Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Yeah. Already x2 with this coin. With Eric Gu, this may be Antshare train again.
Pages:
Jump to: