Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity - page 24. (Read 66996 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The most undervalued cryptocurrency ever....
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i just learnt about this yesterday and have moved my mining to etp. looks like a great project,wish i'd seen it earlier. seems quite profitable compared to the other ethash or equihash coins
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool
Is anyone mining ETP with 1070s ? want to know how its doing nowadays??? any miners?

Yes I use 16 x 1070s, info here:

Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP. Payouts every 30 minutes.
Block reward system: PROP Proportional payout system.
Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.
0.5% 02 / 2018 - 08 / 2018.
1.0% 08 / 2018 - onwards.

Hosted in Italy.

High performance server with low fee regular payout and professional server admin.

https://metaverse.farm/

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Is anyone mining ETP with 1070s ? want to know how its doing nowadays??? any miners?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hit $ 5 today. This coin is going crazy. I wish I had invested some money :/ Is it too late?

Definitely not, get mining and buying. This has a lot of potential.

I believe that price to$ 10 will come easily. There is still time to buy
Well, Bought two hundred ETP on Friday the 13th... Not sure it was a good time/day to buy them  Grin
But for now it all looks good  Tongue .. have read the whitepaper and lot of reviews, it certainly looks promising specially introducing Digital Avatars. Do not want to satisfy myself so asking you guys as well. How many of you think the current bullish pattern is going to last until few days after the hard fork or even when the Chinese exchanges come back online?

if you are talking about short term in/out i think end of this month will be critical, with BTC fork drama. If you are talking about mid-long term. I have huge expectations for may-june 2018 Smiley

I bought "some" when it was 0.9 so not in a hurry, and I hesitate call it a bullish pattern with 1 week of data Smiley

Ok Thanks - Whats happening in may 2018?

most of those advanced features some covered in the whitepaper will be announced for dev testing in Jan 2018 and I am not sure if I am supposed to talk about the other thing in May Smiley

Just read somewhere that beta testing for Digital Identities will be end of this month -- i think it was on this thread somewhere - but yeah good to mention something when it really matters rather than crying out loud for something which might or might not happen in the future  Grin
Hit $ 5 today. This coin is going crazy. I wish I had invested some money :/ Is it too late?

Definitely not, get mining and buying. This has a lot of potential.
Activity: 34
Why can not the e-wallet download?
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Well, Bought two hundred ETP on Friday the 13th... Not sure it was a good time/day to buy them  Grin
But for now it all looks good  Tongue .. have read the whitepaper and lot of reviews, it certainly looks promising specially introducing Digital Avatars. Do not want to satisfy myself so asking you guys as well. How many of you think the current bullish pattern is going to last until few days after the hard fork or even when the Chinese exchanges come back online?

if you are talking about short term in/out i think end of this month will be critical, with BTC fork drama. If you are talking about mid-long term. I have huge expectations for may-june 2018 Smiley

I bought "some" when it was 0.9 so not in a hurry, and I hesitate call it a bullish pattern with 1 week of data Smiley

most of those advanced features some covered in the whitepaper will be announced for dev testing in Jan 2018 and I am not sure if I am supposed to talk about the other thing in May Smiley

Activity: 39
bullish stamped all over this
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator

Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.

Hosted in Italy.

High performance server with low fee regular payout and professional server admin.

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact

So you did manage at the end setting up a pool for ETP.
I hope it will be stable, let me give you some hash Smiley

Nice to have you onboard. USA and Asia servers will come if it is successful.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
good presentation of metaverse

Metaverse (ETP): The Most Undervalued Cryptocurrency - NEO 2.0

by CryptoFuture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jflj0DdJSDw

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.

Hosted in Italy.

Contact

So you did manage at the end setting up a pool for ETP.
I hope it will be stable, let me give you some hash Smiley

Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.

Hosted in Italy.

Contact
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
They already have the foundations...

Libbitcoin is just the foundation of Metaverse. Lets use an analogy to make it easier to understand.
If you’re building a house somewhere and someone else put an excellent foundation there already there is absolutely no need to do it all over again. In the case of Metaverse that foundation is Libbitcoin, a thoroughly tested platform that works perfectly and has been bug tested many times. And once the foundation stands you can built the house and that is done by combining the advantages of Ethereum and Bitshares. The Ethereum part makes smart contracts easier and Bitshares offers an easy solution to asset creation, trading and ownership. All of these projects are tried and proven to work flawlessly and built a perfect base on which Metaverse can built their project on. This way the team can focus on the KYC and oracle part because everything else is already solid and only needs little work.

So the criticism that the Metaverse team tries to do too much at once isn’t really valid.

Quote from the whitepaper

Advantages of choosing Libbitcoin:
1. Metaverse is not a simple altcoin. The integration of digital assets and digital identity
requires code to be highly modular. By studying versions 0.8 and 0.12 of the Bitcoin code,
we believe the coupling of Bitcoin Core is relatively high, which is not conducive to the development and maintenance of Metaverse.
2. In terms of code structure, some of the historical problems faced by Bitcoin Core such as C + + templates and macros also plague Metaverse debugging. The class inheritance hierarchy is unclear, which causes problems for reconstruction.
3. Bitcoin Core’s code does not support Unicode.
After comparing Libbitcoin and Bitcoin Core’s code, we found Libbitcoin to be superior in the 3 areas mentioned above, especially in terms of readability and module coupling.
Disadvantages of Libbitcoin:
1. Missing important modules such as miner, account and json-rpc;
2. It produces more bugs when trying to establish a network connection for blocksynchronization.
3. As a result of using the boost-asio library, Libbitcoin designed a large number of handlers to achieve the asynchronous effect, causing problems for underlying module tracking and debugging.
4. The amount of code is huge. A lot of extra work must be done to achieve clear module design and to meet mandatory code requirements.
Libbitcoin has been under constant development since 2011 and has stood the test of time as one of the most reliant pieces of technology in the crypto space...../
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
This project in the local very fire, recently what new progress?
Pages:
Jump to: