Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN] - page 3. (Read 23932 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Exciting news. We're being added to a new exchange in 1-2 weeks.  Kiss
https://twitter.com/Magna_Coin_
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The MagnaCoin's price fallen down dramatically today, lost more than 50% https://masternodes.online/currencies/MGN/
What happened with the masternodecoins?

As you can see majority of masternode shitcoins has fallen. One hope MGN is not full shit and there's some work on it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
The MagnaCoin's price fallen down dramatically today, lost more than 50% https://masternodes.online/currencies/MGN/
What happened with the masternodecoins?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
So when is the fork due and what must we do to get the new coins?
Activity: 160
Hi Guys, having problems with IP port. What selection do people use on linux with ubuntu 16?

Ports should be the same on any operating sys:
Port for masternode is 57821
Rpc port is 51473
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hi Guys, having problems with IP port. What selection do people use on linux with ubuntu 16?
Activity: 7
========================================
Welcome, pool of MAGNA COIN (MGN) http://mpool.su
========================================
DEV! Tell us about working on project! What about MGNX? We need good news!

good news were delivered. if you can't wait for the market to recover or for whales to goble up a coin even if it's a masternode coin - so hodling is greatly rewarded - then good luck shorting/margin trading btc or stuff like that
DEV! Tell us about working on project! What about MGNX? We need good news!
Activity: 8
I guess the news didn't go down as well as expected. I'm in this for the long haul so I'll just hold back my MN rewards, when the price comes back I'll start selling again or keep holding and If I end up with a 2nd MN even better. Smiley Great project.
Activity: 160
buy the dip and never look back. mgn is one of the surest bets in this overhyped & full of shitcoins space of masternode coins

Yup. This coin has been one of my highest and most consistent performing masternodes.
Activity: 686
I was in MGN at the first day of project, all of my MGN coins gone with CoinsMarkets.com  Roll Eyes

Best wishes to MGNX
buy the dip and never look back. mgn is one of the surest bets in this overhyped & full of shitcoins space of masternode coins
I agree! I'm in since December! It's a pity to see such price for such great project! So excited to hear about MGNX. Hope it will be great.
I can officially reveal that MGN will re-branding to MGNX sometime in April. This comes after finding a new developer willing to assist in implementing zerocoin protocol and help get Magna to reach its full potential. The details on the swap and Magna's new features will be coming very soon.

So why MN reward was decreased??
15 = First 90 days
10 = Day 90-180
5 = From Day 180
PoW/PoS: 30%
Masternodes: 70%

Oh, thanks! May be it will help to increase the price!

But price is dropping... Please tell me the details about MGNX!
I can officially reveal that MGN will re-branding to MGNX sometime in April. This comes after finding a new developer willing to assist in implementing zerocoin protocol and help get Magna to reach its full potential. The details on the swap and Magna's new features will be coming very soon.

15 = First 90 days
10 = Day 90-180
5 = From Day 180

Oh, thanks! May be it will help to increase the price!
Activity: 64

15 = First 90 days
10 = Day 90-180
5 = From Day 180

Activity: 105
Activity: 21
Today is the big day. We waite for the annoucement!!!!!!!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: