Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 128. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why is it dropping  Huh Huh

It is just short term normal market movements. The floor is higher than it was yesterday which is a good. The coin is healthy with strong buy support and a good future. Nothing to worry about.
I seriously hope it is so.

I don't get it how stupid coins like Apex coin and Shield coin can triple their value so fast and these Minerals which offer much more are on a slow course... I really don't get it. It's not logical at all...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

It is just short term normal market movements. The floor is higher than it was yesterday which is a good. The coin is healthy with strong buy support and a good future. Nothing to worry about.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Mintpal got a serious security breach yesterday so I wouldn't recommend to use it right now
Hey DEV! I sent you a Pm on behalf of another dev  Cheesy take a read when ya get time
THX!
Activity: 231
Wow the shenanagians continue on bittrex....pathetic.

Shenanagins? Care to be more specific?
Activity: 136
Wow the shenanagians continue on bittrex....pathetic.
Activity: 784

Thank you, i´ve checked mintpal and the volume is low... Bittrex isnt allowing withdrawls atm? Is there any exchange I can trust my btcs? :/
Thanks for the free coins!!! Wallet almosted synced :p
Bittrex processed my withdrawal this morning without problems.
Anyone going in for a buy at 34? Looks legit.
Activity: 210
From a personal point of view I'd rather we didn't bother trying to get on other exchanges, why try to pump the price? This isn't a coin for day traders!!!!

Wether you realize it or not day traders will give it volume and attention.
^This.

It is good for coin to have more markets, crypsty is left of all big exchanges,
Now when Mintpal is in problem and losing volume, it will be good to have another exchange with big volume.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Oh god i missed alot in past hour or so.

Don't feel bad. You're here now and that's all that matters. besides the train seems to only be gaining steam. This has to be one of the longest crypto bulls I have ever seen.

Haha I`m glad. I hope that we will be able to do another public test today.

That would be great ! I missed the last one.

Btw after last test - have you received what you won? We made transactions after few hours. There was a bug with fractional bets.

Yes I believe I did Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
Mintpal got a serious security breach yesterday so I wouldn't recommend to use it right now
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Thank you, i´ve checked mintpal and the volume is low... Bittrex isnt allowing withdrawls atm? Is there any exchange I can trust my btcs? :/
Thanks for the free coins!!! Wallet almosted synced :p
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
Activity: 784
Hello, I am a new investor and want to invest some BTC on minerals, where can I buy? Thank you Smiley

MIN: MGKtJoUJujJ1H88stQSJJEX3FWjv42AV7A

Also, nice wallet design dev Smiley

Bittrex, mintpal, c-cex, etc
Activity: 224
here for a while
All exchanges of the world trade Minerals! Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, I am a new investor and want to invest some BTC on minerals, where can I buy? Thank you Smiley

MIN: MGKtJoUJujJ1H88stQSJJEX3FWjv42AV7A

Also, nice wallet design dev Smiley
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
Oh god i missed alot in past hour or so.

Don't feel bad. You're here now and that's all that matters. besides the train seems to only be gaining steam. This has to be one of the longest crypto bulls I have ever seen.

Haha I`m glad. I hope that we will be able to do another public test today.

That would be great ! I missed the last one.

Btw after last test - have you received what you won? We made transactions after few hours. There was a bug with fractional bets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
FUDer want cheap coins Cheesy
This might come back to bite me in the ass but do not BUY. Nothing goes up forever and this is turning into a bull trap. I've sold half of my stash and I'm going to buy at 31-33.

There is in my eyes so much on the buy book that it could make it to 45k. Don't get caught in that. Nothing goes up forever. Make some, and then buy some more.
Jump to: