Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 131. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't like any exchange Wink but it is good for coin to have more markets.
I had best experience so far with MP,
after this I lose confidence but I want to see are they going to refund stolen coins...

MIN dev should think about making wallet with exchange in it. Smiley
Activity: 231
Cryptsy didn't add MIN, although I am not fan of that exchange it will be good for coin to be on one more exchange.
Maybe we send them mails with request.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend cryptsy either. Honestly the only exchanges I use now are bitrex, polo, bter - crypsty lags, and I never trusted mp for some reason.

btw if anyone still have money on mp, would recommend withdraw all
something strange happening

I don't keep money on the exchanges, I only buy POS coins now and stake them unless I'm going to sell. I have been burnt more than I would like to say.
Activity: 159
Cryptsy didn't add MIN, although I am not fan of that exchange it will be good for coin to be on one more exchange.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend cryptsy either. Honestly the only exchanges I use now are bitrex, polo, bter - crypsty lags, and I never trusted mp for some reason.

btw if anyone still have money on mp, would recommend withdraw all
something strange happening

Activity: 231

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend cryptsy either. Honestly the only exchanges I use now are bitrex,(highest tax .25% but never ever lags) polo, bter - crypsty lags, and I never trusted mp for some reason.

For those wondering about the price -- the dumps are finally over they ended in my eyes by friday - nobody dump the price has been slowly but surely going up. For those stuck at a really high price I hate to say it but your going to have to take some losses if you want back in early. You held expensive coins when you could of sold some to get back in cheaper - not smart.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
I know it looks that way but I invested money from selling my hardware... For which I was told not to... and I bought @7k and now I need to wait.. I just CAN'T lose half of my investments....
I need a price pump and soon! ... If a stupid URO could do it 7x in 2 hours why can't MIN do it in two days...    Huh

1. You want immediate reward , all do , you thought you knew the entry price … , well , all who buy do ,,,
2. You only need to think : Will this development evolve ? If your belief is : yes , you better hold patiently .
3. Eventually , you will see MIN rising again , probably , way beyond the 7k mark . It won't take too long .

4. You may fare a lot better if you apply the investor mind instead the speculator mind to your choices .

5. Send me some MIN to let me know if you appreciateRoll Eyes MJctJ1AEJkFsb8A3msjcTVBuFC7VkV2LfX
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any realistic price predictions for the next week ?

4k-5k range? but i'm not sure
I need 10k until the end of July or I'm a dead man... seriously...   Cry

you burrowed money from your nigga friend in the hood lol
I know it looks that way but I invested money from selling my hardware... For which I was told not to... and I bought @7k and now I need to wait.. I just CAN'T lose half of my investments....
I need a price pump and soon! ... If a stupid URO could do it 7x in 2 hours why can't MIN do it in two days...    Huh
So you're planning to dump? Sorry but the pump train already passed...
If this coins will succeed than you can expect a steady increase of price that will span a few months, not 2 days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer

I need a price pump and soon! ... If a stupid URO could do it 7x in 2 hours why can't MIN do it in two days...    Huh

Sorry for your loss man, but we are not doing pump and dump here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
NEVER buy at peak... Wait few weeks, price will be more than 15k imho
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

More and more coins turn out to be a scam...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683355.120
but people like to be scammed and lose, instead of investing in good and clean coin like Minerals.
Minerals seems to have more torque than outright speed which I think is a good thing.

Seeing a solid floor around 3.7 -3.8 would be good. Above that would be a nice but sure and steady gets my vote.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

CraigsCoin Developer
defense of the ancient 2

we are on it! Cool betting should be ready for the test soon

yeah, i love dota2

We actually have shitloads of ideas for Dota2 betting right now. API allows to pull whole lot of interesting stats about match people can bet on. (At this amount of communication I`m not sure if I repeating myself lol)

Everytime I come here there is a lot of new information. Starting to get hard to keep up  Cheesy Are there important things I should know? Sorry for asking don't have to much time to read al the previous pages.

We planning to get service launch for this week
We have support from yet unannounced but pretty famous player
We submitted dota2 betting platform specifications to our coders

I probably forgot something but thats the main news.

P.S. You really should follow Mineral Dev Twitter at https://twitter.com/Minerals_dev - I`m trying not overspam with not important stuff and post mostly things people should really pay attention to.

+1

I'm new here but bought a good bag cheap MIN yesterday and after posts from MIN team ealy morning Monday I know I can buy more MIN with no stress. Thanks for working at project. Please KEEP good contact with community ALWAYS. Have a nice day Smiley

We will do our best to meet your expectations! Thank you for your support!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
defense of the ancient 2

yeah, i love dota2

We actually have shitloads of ideas for Dota2 betting right now. API allows to pull whole lot of interesting stats about match people can bet on. (At this amount of communication I`m not sure if I repeating myself lol)

Everytime I come here there is a lot of new information. Starting to get hard to keep up  Cheesy Are there important things I should know? Sorry for asking don't have to much time to read al the previous pages.

P.S. You really should follow Mineral Dev Twitter at https://twitter.com/Minerals_dev - I`m trying not overspam with not important stuff and post mostly things people should really pay attention to.

+1

I'm new here but bought a good bag cheap MIN yesterday and after posts from MIN team ealy morning Monday I know I can buy more MIN with no stress. Thanks for working at project. Please KEEP good contact with community ALWAYS. Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 182
defense of the ancient 2

yeah, i love dota2

Thanks for the answer. I will start following twitter :-p
CraigsCoin Developer
defense of the ancient 2

yeah, i love dota2

Jump to: