Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 129. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
MY GOD 40k and buys are mounting. ALAAAAH mineralhhammud!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Oh god i missed alot in past hour or so.

Don't feel bad. You're here now and that's all that matters. besides the train seems to only be gaining steam. This has to be one of the longest crypto bulls I have ever seen.

Haha I`m glad. I hope that we will be able to do another public test today.

Stay tuned! Smiley
Please be active as always on twitter Smiley
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

Don't feel bad. You're here now and that's all that matters. besides the train seems to only be gaining steam. This has to be one of the longest crypto bulls I have ever seen.

That would be great ! I missed the last one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

CraigsCoin Developer
So .... how are things going?
Please spread word and RT by twiter  Wink
and don't sell!
10k+ is really possible
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Min. has fair distribution,no premine, no ipo and hashrate limit. This coin's value should be 10k+ satoshi.Still low price.Time to buy.
CraigsCoin Developer
39k and HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO WOOOO WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOW

Testing live betting again. 1% of the winning pot is mysteriously vanishing. Working on fix now.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
39k and HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO WOOOO WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOW

LOL your "k" is 10% of real K LOL trolololo  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
''The mineral hands are strong''

I'm hoping the big swings are behind us now, along with the shake downs. I feel there are many strong hands holding their minerals now... probably with a big label on them stating ''Believe''
Activity: 136
MIN is still wayyy...undervalued but not cheap  Smiley and I checked the min pools and I found I still had some coins sitting there...   CANDY. I might bet these ones.
But once again I really hate to bring up the idea of "hacks" in gaming but anyone who games on a PC knows just how prevalent they are across all genres, including Starcraft.

When duels comes out what to say I can't "rape" using a "multipack" and roll in the minerals:)

Just food for thought....

it's very cheap not only unvervalued, there are big scam coins out there with a greater supply that are worth 1M satoshi, and MIN only 4k? no way, this coin is missing at least one zero

Yes I agree on the price part...min should have at Least one more zero but you missed my joke Smiley Wink

Min isn't CHEAP like your mom...  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

Oh and I STILL haven't sold one single min Smiley
Activity: 435
MIN is still wayyy...undervalued but not cheap  Smiley and I checked the min pools and I found I still had some coins sitting there...   CANDY. I might bet these ones.
But once again I really hate to bring up the idea of "hacks" in gaming but anyone who games on a PC knows just how prevalent they are across all genres, including Starcraft.

When duels comes out what to say I can't "rape" using a "multipack" and roll in the minerals:)

it's very cheap not only unvervalued, there are big scam coins out there with a greater supply that are worth 1M satoshi, and MIN only 4k? no way, this coin is missing at least one zero

+1
When the coin dropped 200%, devs was trying to find solutions and still working hard! Tired of scam coin? Jump aboard!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 435
Won't be surprise if Minerals hits 5k today. The volume still low, imagine when it will reach bittrex first page and over 100 btc volume.
Jump to: