Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 168. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
There is an art to FUDing...this Kgman guy's attempts are just cringe-worthy.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Like anyone would click on a troll's links.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
*** Leaked Video of Minerals Train Leaving the Station***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2snSWSS61f4

If you look closely u can see MineralsPR driving it as Dev "Neckbeard" is playing starcraft
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I have a question for MineralsPR... What is your regular bitcointalk handle?
Being the public face for Minerals it would be nice to know who we are dealing with Smiley
"rip off the mask and lets see"
legendary
ya know I'm rather ok with things right now, MIN is nipping at 4000 most of day, holding steady nicely. I made a few bets today using the betting feature on the player Stardust" in an SC2 tournament and actually watched some great game play, was almost as good as a good Sunday football game, I made a few coins that way, and I am a little more comfortable with how it works. So just an enjoyable day of relaxing with Minerals lol, so ya" life is good here in the MIN world,,,  so not sure what that other guys problem is in here?  ,,, we wont mention any names  Grin
Activity: 252
I have a question for MineralsPR... What is your regular bitcointalk handle?
Being the public face for Minerals it would be nice to know who we are dealing with Smiley
legendary
Minerals = Malaysia flight 370 .............both will disappear without a trace...........

right concept.. wrong flight.. minerals isnt a regular airplane. its a space shuttle Grin
lol, oh I just luv it in here sometimes  Grin to da moon!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Minerals = Malaysia flight 370 .............both will disappear without a trace...........

right concept.. wrong flight.. minerals isnt a regular airplane. its a space shuttle Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Guys, here are some designs on what the dev team is currently working on. (Courtesy of MineralsPR via IRC channel)

Also received confirmation that Live Tournament Betting Test will go live TOMORROW.

Wallet update in a few days as well. Smiley

This is gona be good guys. Gonna be REAL GOOD.

Love the way MIN dev copies every idea from LOL , this kind of system LOL has already released 2 weeks ago Wink

why would u play for money in a game that has known hacks unless your hacking yourself , gotta give this a big Pass.

I would like to to use it to bet on dreamhack matches or series like that.

good thing about fair distribution is that everyone will be fairly fucked over by the dev's when he leaves for another Coin
ya know, I mined like 4 days maybe... and made almost a $1000.00 bux on this coin, and that was based on price almost right after it got listed on bittrex first day... so for me I am forever grateful to this dev win or lose. And I think most in here feel the same way at this point, except you of course obviously, so I'm not sure what it is your after unless your just upset you didn't mine or buy any MIN when it was low. If the coin crashed today and went away I'm still happy. So nothing you say will change that. So you may as well move on to another thread with your negativity. Quite frankly no one cares about a thing you have to say in here , in case you haven't noticed lol

+1
Activity: 364
good thing about fair distribution is that everyone will be fairly fucked over by the dev's when he leaves for another Coin

If he was going to leave he had plenty of great exit opportunities. He could have left as soon as the coin hit an exchange just like so many other devs. He could have left when the price was at its peak. He could have left without doing all that work for the e-betting and the continued refinements.

So as to you, you are either a)spreading fud to get the price lower to buys coins b) a paid shill for another developer. c) a free shill for another developer d.) Just plain nuts.

I am choosing option d for you myself.
He's spreading fud because he missed the train. Just check his post history.

And for the record, people like him don't deserve a reply, so don't feed, just ignore.
legendary
ya know, I mined like 4 days maybe... and made almost a $1000.00 bux on this coin, and that was based on price almost right after it got listed on bittrex first day... so for me I am forever grateful to this dev win or lose. And I think most in here feel the same way at this point, except you of course obviously, so I'm not sure what it is your after unless your just upset you didn't mine or buy any MIN when it was low. If the coin crashed today and went away I'm still happy. So nothing you say will change that. So you may as well move on to another thread with your negativity. Quite frankly no one cares about a thing you have to say in here , in case you haven't noticed lol

If he was going to leave he had plenty of great exit opportunities. He could have left as soon as the coin hit an exchange just like so many other devs. He could have left when the price was at its peak. He could have left without doing all that work for the e-betting and the continued refinements.

So as to you, you are either a)spreading fud to get the price lower to buys coins b) a paid shill for another developer. c) a free shill for another developer d.) Just plain nuts.

I am choosing option d for you myself.
legendary
if MIN ever goes past 5 cents I will never post again and get back on my meds Huh until then all u bag holders and SC2 neckbeards go to hell

Fuck off you nitwit.
Don't feed the trolls, not even crumbs lol
legendary
Guys, here are some designs on what the dev team is currently working on. (Courtesy of MineralsPR via IRC channel)

Also received confirmation that Live Tournament Betting Test will go live TOMORROW.

Love the way MIN dev copies every idea from LOL , this kind of system LOL has already released 2 weeks ago Wink
Well if so, there is no point in reinventing the wheel right? just have a better coin to make it turn and go around  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

if MIN ever goes past 5 cents I will never post again and get back on my meds Huh until then all u bag holders and SC2 neckbeards go to hell

Fuck off you nitwit.
Jump to: